4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Kentyrr, hey bud would you do me a favor and ping Soya for me? I've a new PM I wrote him but he won't get a notification due to it being inside an existing convo. I have a new potential bug (edit: in v0.8b Steam) y'all need to know about and I need to know if I'm correct please.

Thank you in advance and hope all is well with you and yours. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAID1337

WAID1337

Aug 23, 2019
Is there a difference in Steam/non-Steam gameplay?
I think the Steam version has a different conversation in the laundry room with Jaye. In the non-steam version they make fun of/poke at Patreon's guidelines, very minor detail but everything else is the same.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I hate this game. Even more so after this update (yes, yes, late to the party).

How do I say no to either Jaye or Mallory :(
They're both so amazing, so beautiful, so worth of love. Being with both is essentially hurting both (do have that route running), but turning down either one (especially Jaye) just feels all kinds of wrong.

Kudos dev, I hate you man.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I hate this game. Even more so after this update (yes, yes, late to the party).

How do I say no to either Jaye or Mallory :(
They're both so amazing, so beautiful, so worth of love. Being with both is essentially hurting both (do have that route running), but turning down either one (especially Jaye) just feels all kinds of wrong.

Kudos dev, I hate you man.
true.gif true.gif

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Feet fetish is the only fetish that is interesting to me despite it not doing anything for me. Due to how fucking common it is and that its bloody everywhere. Once you notice it there are connections between feet and women and sex everywhere. And its not just recent either. Thats what makes it actually interesting. It has cropped up all over the world in different cultures through history since ancient Greece and India til now.

I keep reading numbers here and there saying its like "20%" of men have sexual interest in womens feet. Which sounds ridiculous to me. Way too much. Its all so speculative though, no actual numbers exist and then people argue semantics regarding if its at a level that meets a criteria for fetish. All I know for sure though is that women that do onlyfans stuff often report feet stuff as one of the most common requests. Like after boobs and ass and adjacent stuff like underwear and toys etc.

Most men are pretty basic T&A creatures yet feet seems to lurk there just behind.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Feet fetish is the only fetish that is interesting to me despite it not doing anything for me. Due to how fucking common it is and that its bloody everywhere. Once you notice it there are connections between feet and women and sex everywhere. And its not just recent either. Thats what makes it actually interesting. It has cropped up all over the world in different cultures through history since ancient Greece and India til now.

I keep reading numbers here and there saying its like "20%" of men have sexual interest in womens feet. Which sounds ridiculous to me. Way too much. Its all so speculative though, no actual numbers exist and then people argue semantics regarding if its at a level that meets a criteria for fetish. All I know for sure though is that women that do onlyfans stuff often report feet stuff as one of the most common requests. Like after boobs and ass and adjacent stuff like underwear and toys etc.

Most men are pretty basic T&A creatures yet feet seems to lurk there just behind.
Oddly, I believe it speaks more to a specific population than a specific fetish. It is not that there are more people who have a foot fetish; it is that the people who patronize 'onlyfans' (and other sites featuring similar content) have a foot fetish. So, it appears to be more prevalent when it really isn't.

Whenever I see a VN with a foot scene I immediately wonder "WTF?!" When Mallory made the joke in this scene, I literally laughed out loud. One of my favorite Youtubers constantly remarks how she will not show her feet because of the number of comments and DMs she receives asking for it. And she can't stand feet! That being said, fetishes are peculiar in themselves. Like you, I am interested in why these occur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBlueDude

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (v0.8a (non-Steam) & v0.8b (Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.8b Steam version ONLY)
1685988005091.png 1685988035126.png 1685988088360.png
Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

NOTE: Non-Steam patch coming soon once it's released public.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

winnie-the-pooh-feet-people-retarded-face-3626262767.jpg

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
1. Pussy
2 Ass
80 Boobs
Feet - 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Unpopular opinion but ass is pretty overrated in general.
Never insult the most delicious,round,
divine buttocks that god bestowed upon the supreme archangel Jaye.

You can lick it,nibble it,
caress it,and bite it for hours,
it is the greatest ,heavenly pleasure for the eye that mother nature has bestowed upon us.

Jaye gives you the fiercest,warmest love,
embraces you with the tenderest ,
deepest hope she can give you,
without her you are nothing on earth !!
ti amo,ti amo,my darling Jaye :love: :love: :love:
jayewindow3editfinal2K.png

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes