4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I have a question, to the experts of this game, does Lisa and Jaye share the same model? cause I swear, Lisa is Jaye... with differences of course (skin color/hairstyle etc)
Yes they're both based on the

The only characters that share the same facial morphs are Jaye and Lisa. Jaye has some extra morphs added while Lisa is just the Aurore base morph. Jaye is comprised of 4 different characters between her morphs, skin, body, etc and the other women are a mixture of 2 or more assets. Each character is different, I purposely made them that way cause I didn't want them to look the same.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This thread is way too heated, can we go back in discussing which ass is better and why it is Jaye?

And before you argue with me, I always choose the mother and sisters first. Oh well, what can I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Waifu wars are boring. Real connoisseurs of AVN love them all.
I do love them all as well, but as I mentioned I always choose mother and sisters first. If for some reason afterwards it is shown that other girl is related to the mc I might reconsider it.

Reactions: Hououin

Hazestack1972

TwitFollower
Feb 23, 2023
Can anyone point me in the right direction to unlock #'s 14,15 & 17 in the Photo Gallery? Missing too many scenes to list as well. Thanks!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
...[snipped]...
JokerLeader just a heads-up. I stumbled over a few destructive typo's that potentially can overwrite player's own saves (luckily for me it did only the one when I noticed)

in chapter4.rpy, at line 4931 and in chapter6.rpy, at lines 4333 and 4351, the auto filesave's go to page 9 instead of page 99 like in all other chapters

I wouldn't have noticed if not that in chapter5 it showed me a text message centered on screen (for the first time), stating "Your last playthrough autosaved to Page 9, Slot 5". Which in fact it did...
On the subject, Chapter 5, and after examining the code, also Chapter 6 and 7, are the only places the player gets informed...and in two different ways...since I only got to Chapter 4, I don't know how the second format shows... but for consistency sakes I would expect all of them show the same way for _each_ autosave in every chapter, or not at all...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I wonder if future Lisa scenes will show up for people that haven't gotten her past scenes
totally not me :HideThePain:

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!
Laptops yes tablets I don't think you can because it's a pretty big program. But you need a lot of external storage for your laptop because until you convert to like webp or some format other than jpeg you will fill a laptops memory really fast.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Laptops yes tablets I don't think you can because it's a pretty big program. But you need a lot of external storage for your laptop because until you convert to like webp or some format other than jpeg you will fill a laptops memory really fast.
Do remember that storage and memory are two separate measurements. Memory refers only to system RAM, even if most modern storage is now actually flash memory instead of spinning disks.

And also that we can get 8TB NVMe drives today. Many laptops can hold 2 of these now. The biggest laptop weakness is a mix of inferior processors (mobile models are alwaya weaker than desktop equivalent), and they often have inferior GPUs as compared to a proper desktop system. It's doable for someone very determined, but it's the worse choice from every position except mobility.
Holy fucking shit the moment all of us have been waiting for.

This update just got a whole lot better.
I don't think it's what you think it is, unless there's a threesome coming. That table is set for at least three (wineglasses), which suggests it's not a romantic dinner for two. The other tables around them do not appear set at all, so this isn't just a standard layout.

Reactions: triple_aaa

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
laptops? yes. as long as you have something above a 3080 or 4070, you should be fine (not great, just a bit above decent) even with an i7 13th gen, or equivalent. tablets? no. unless you use the tablet itself as a sculpting post-processing table, you won't do a thing with it. unless it's a hybrid like the zen series, don't expect anything other than sculpting. it's not about memory, RAM, flash memory or anything of the like, in the end. it's about raw processing power. unless you just want to modify models (in which case, you could even run a barebones model generator strictly for that), you'll want dedicated processing power and RAM strictly for it (which is a pain in the ass to set up on a laptop). as Ilhares pointed out, laptops suffer from inferior hardware so they're rarely, if ever, recommended. as a random tidbit: the 4080Ti is unstable as all hell for rendering outside of games so most just go for the normal 4080 on laptops, while desktops can have A5000 and A6000 series that go far beyond them. also, unlike laptops, you can tie 2 A6000's via nvlink (nVidia's SLI) for the output of 4-6 4090's (and the price to match). just don't expect to game on those since they barely match a 3060 in gaming performance.
the point of all this? DO NOT do rendering on a laptop unless you have no other choice.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes