4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's always possible that the Prizer case is locked where success = keeping this guy alive.

I'm hoping that is not the case and that there are multiple paths to success versus Prizer.

I played the MC the way I would respond in that situation - unless they have a clone of this guy fully developed and ready to hunt Mallory/Jaye/the MC - Prizer is down one assassin And, I'm hoping that George is able to create some uncertainty so Prizer loses time responding to the loss of this guy.

(For example - hide Mallory and report her missing while a manhunt is underway for the assault on the MC by a knife wielding man. During this man's escape, a phone and some identification was recovered at the scene of the crime. Then bring in obvious security for George, Lisa, Jaye and guards on the MC's room since this assassin may strike again).

Prizer has lawyers onsite and they will see this happening and have to lay low so as not to implicate their employer... all while the clock is ticking on their court case.

There are many ways to write this part of the story and I'm curious how the devs approach it.
Polygene with help from Kindra and Arti, use Vince's DNA to create an improved and enhanced clone. The clone will be their personal bodyguard. It's this guy:

1688045577651.png

:Kappa:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Chasing Sunsets Ch8 Dev Update #2
You clean up nicely, Mr. Campbell...

CHasing Sunsets ch8prev2.jpg

Happy Summer!

With the weather heats up, so does the development cycle here at Stone Fox.

Chapter 8 is progressing with no speedbumps so far, and a focus on showcasing some relationships that may have been simmering in the background for a while now.

That doesn't mean there won't be quality time for our two main girls as well!

Kent has over 500 renders complete covering the first four scenes of Chapter 8, and is taking next week off from his day job with the intent of testing what full-time development feels like.

Sound and music selection are nearly complete, and Kent has managed to resolve some issues with some models that were causing us genital asset headaches.

As for features, we are looking mostly interface tweaks this time around. The named save function is a little finicky with character input, and I'm looking at cleaning up a few other items.

Chapter 8 says goodbye to Tonalu and sets up the final two chapters in Boston.

As always, updates will become more frequent the closer we get to chapter release.

Once again, Kentyrr and I are humbled by your support and grateful you've come along with us for the ride.

As the Chasing Sunsets story approaches its penultimate chapter, keep checking back for announcements about what Stone Fox has lined up next!

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020

View attachment 2733533

Happy Summer!

Chapter 8 is progressing with no speedbumps so far, and a focus on showcasing some relationships that may have been simmering in the background for a while now.

Kent has over 500 renders complete covering the first four scenes of Chapter 8, and is taking next week off from his day job with the intent of testing what full-time development feels like.

Sound and music selection are nearly complete, and Kent has managed to resolve some issues with some models that were causing us genital asset headaches.

As for features, we are looking mostly interface tweaks this time around. The named save function is a little finicky with character input, and I'm looking at cleaning up a few other items.

As always, updates will become more frequent the closer we get to chapter release.

Once again, Kentyrr and I are humbled by your support and grateful you've come along with us for the ride.

As the Chasing Sunsets story approaches its penultimate chapter, keep checking back for announcements about what Stone Fox has lined up next!
I don't want it to end!
fs.gif

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 2733533

Happy Summer!

Last two chapters already....
Dunno if I'm ready to say farewell to Jaye....

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
for sure, I'm wondering what their plans are after this game is finished...
They plan to make another VN. I'll likely keep an eye out for it but Jaye is still gonna be a hard act to follow. The background and story between her and the MC was incredible.

Although, fingers crossed, Stoya has mentioned maybe doing something extra for Chasing Sunsets once the final chapter is finished, like a nod to loyal fans and supporters with extra content, similar to an epilogue.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
They plan to make another VN. I'll likely keep an eye out for it but Jaye is still gonna be a hard act to follow. The background and story between her and the MC was incredible.
Yep, it'll be hard for another story to hit as hard ; but if they keep they writing skills and rendering quality top notch like they did for CS, then the next game is going to be another masterpiece.
I'll miss those characters tho... hope to see them in plenty of cameos in the future

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Honestly I don't think a dev or devs could have a better first release of vn that said I love to see them do a pure comdy vn for their second release

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Yep, it'll be hard for another story to hit as hard ; but if they keep they writing skills and rendering quality top notch like they did for CS, then the next game is going to be another masterpiece.
I'll miss those characters tho... hope to see them in plenty of cameos in the future
Next game features an MC that is a newly turned vampire and the main love interests are a vampire from a rival clan, a werewolf, a witch, a monster hunter, and his human sister childhood friend. They have to team up to take down a biotechnology corporation that wants their DNA to make designer babies for the rich. When MC's sister childhood friend is captured and accidentally turned into a reverse vampire, MC needs to make a decision - seek a cure for their condition(s), or forever be torn from family. Be sure to play Fleeing Sunrise!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Next game features an MC that is a newly turned vampire and the main love interests are a vampire from a rival clan, a werewolf, a witch, a monster hunter, and his human sister childhood friend. They have to team up to take down a biotechnology corporation that wants their DNA to make designer babies for the rich. When MC's sister childhood friend is captured and accidentally turned into a reverse vampire, MC needs to make a decision - seek a cure for their condition(s), or forever be torn from family. Be sure to play Fleeing Sunrise!
:unsure:

I'd play the shit out of it

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just one question, really. What the fuck is a "reverse vampire"?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Man I really hope this scene won't be locked if you haven't done her previous scene :HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes