4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
DO NOT do rendering on a laptop unless you have no other choice.
Exactly! Repeatedly rendering on a laptop will eventually burn up your laptop. They are not built to handle that type of computing stress. You can use a laptop to set up scenes, but you should always use a desktop with appropriate specs to do the actual rendering. Either that or send your renders to a render farm to be done, but don't do them on the laptop.

As for where to get the program, you get it from the website.
The program is free to download. It's all the individual assets and licenses that cost money.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Really enjoyed this AVN. I so wish other AVN devs would follow in this one's footsteps. Other than the non-avoidable girl/girl action, mostly the scene with Amanda and Mallory, I really enjoyed this one. Animations were on point and the story was really good. Plus, the dialogue was miles ahead of many other AVNs. Feels like the end of the AVN is coming soon though which sucks, but can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Really enjoyed this AVN. I so wish other AVN devs would follow in this one's footsteps. Other than the non-avoidable girl/girl action, mostly the scene with Amanda and Mallory, I really enjoyed this one. Animations were on point and the story was really good. Plus, the dialogue was miles ahead of many other AVNs. Feels like the end of the AVN is coming soon though which sucks, but can't wait for the next update.
Ordinarily, I can't tolerate the girl/girl action between two straight women in these VNs. It is ridiculous and caters to the fetish more than the story. While sexual identity is more fluid in women, generally speaking, most women are not going to jump into straight-on lesbian fest without good reason.

However, this VN provides a legitimate story behind why Peanut and Mallory participate. They are more than best friends. Socially, neither of them has the experience or knowledge. And they want to share in the discovery. You can feel some hesitation on Mallory's side. It feels real. Does it cater to the kink? Sure. But it does not feel planted or artificial.

The dialogue is certainly written by a male with a gaming nerd background. Probably why I love it and relate so much to it. But it feels genuine in every scene. This is a special visual novel from every aspect!

Last edited:

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, what should be done so that the glasses of both girls at the end of each episode are full?! I did everything as required by the step by step instructions and chose those options which failed to tell the mod and always sent 2 episodes starting from 3 episodes and until the end, this one of the girls did not have enough points ,,, why so?!? what's the catch then?! I don't mess with anything :unsure: :unsure: :( :(:unsure::rolleyes::cautious:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
and what does this chit help me?! I already play the game with cheats but the result is the same ..
yestli symysyl me to download it?
I don't think it's possible to max out the love/trust points for both Mallory and Jaye without cheating once you reach a certain point in the VN. So if that's what you're after, then cheat! You'll have to max out the point values yourself using a tool like URM, or dev mode (which is now togglable in URM anyway).

Reactions: Ilhares

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
God what an incredible journey so far. I have no words to describe it.

I hate violence, and I generally believe in second chances for the vast majority.
The final scene though..

View attachment 2732129
Too many times, money and power buys or keeps Very bad people out of jail. There is No mercy for the guy who killed my parents, killed Mallory's Dad (even thought he was an asshole) and would kill both Jaye and Mallory.

That guy is not someone you want to ever get a second chance at you because he won't underestimate you twice.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That guy is not someone you want to ever get a second chance at you because he won't underestimate you twice.
I have a silly feeling that he's a lot more useful to everyone involved alive than dead. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole outcome of the Prizer case depends on what is found out about this guy and what he's doing.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I have a silly feeling that he's a lot more useful to everyone involved alive than dead. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole outcome of the Prizer case depends on what is found out about this guy and what he's doing.
It's always possible that the Prizer case is locked where success = keeping this guy alive.

I'm hoping that is not the case and that there are multiple paths to success versus Prizer.

I played the MC the way I would respond in that situation - unless they have a clone of this guy fully developed and ready to hunt Mallory/Jaye/the MC - Prizer is down one assassin And, I'm hoping that George is able to create some uncertainty so Prizer loses time responding to the loss of this guy.

(For example - hide Mallory and report her missing while a manhunt is underway for the assault on the MC by a knife wielding man. During this man's escape, a phone and some identification was recovered at the scene of the crime. Then bring in obvious security for George, Lisa, Jaye and guards on the MC's room since this assassin may strike again).

Prizer has lawyers onsite and they will see this happening and have to lay low so as not to implicate their employer... all while the clock is ticking on their court case.

There are many ways to write this part of the story and I'm curious how the devs approach it.

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes