4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I think there is some inconsistency in the story ( or maybe I'm confused) its about the first kiss I don't really care about the kiss but the story gets confusing . In the prologue when the MC read Jaye's diary she wrote that she kissed Tara and it was her first kiss.
1688244916219.png

In chapter 6 she tell the MC that her first kiss was in the closet with the mc did I miss something or is it just inconsistency
1688245609028.png
if this is an oversight by the dev can someone send it to their discord because they aren't here

Last edited:
Reactions: noctarima

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think there is some inconsistency in the story ( or maybe I'm confused) its about the first kiss I don't really care about the kiss but the story gets confusing . In the prologue when the MC read Jaye's diary she wrote that she kissed Tara and it was her first kiss.
View attachment 2738213

In chapter 6 she tell the MC that her first kiss was in the closet with the mc did I miss something or is it just inconsistency
View attachment 2738246
if this is an oversight by the dev can someone send it to their discord because they aren't here
No, I think you see it correctly. It really is about how Jaye sees the two events. Tara was her first kiss, but the MC was her first "boy" kiss. In reality, that may have been something the story overlooked as it was being written by episode. Perhaps Stoya enjoyed the sexual play aspect of the two girls being each other's first kiss but also liked the idea of the two siblings being each other's first kiss when he was writing that part of the story later. I am not sure.

Those are the ideas I had in my head when I noticed it.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No, I think you see it correctly. It really is about how Jaye sees the two events. Tara was her first kiss, but the MC was her first "boy" kiss. In reality, that may have been something the story overlooked as it was being written by episode. Perhaps Stoya enjoyed the sexual play aspect of the two girls being each other's first kiss but also liked the idea of the two siblings being each other's first kiss when he was writing that part of the story later. I am not sure.

Those are the ideas I had in my head when I noticed it.
I've had female friends in college tell me about kissing practice. They never considered the first girl they kissed as their first unless they were lesbians. The friends who were straight or the two who said they were bi all considered their first kiss to be with a guy.

It might be girl logic but I understand what they are saying - they counted the first kiss as something that was more than just physically putting lips/lips and tongues together. There was an emotional component that made it memorable (which is why the lesbians remembered their first girl-girl kiss with that emotional component).

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I've had female friends in college tell me about kissing practice. They never considered the first girl they kissed as their first unless they were lesbians. The friends who were straight or the two who said they were bi all considered their first kiss to be with a guy.

It might be girl logic but I understand what they are saying - they counted the first kiss as something that was more than just physically putting lips/lips and tongues together. There was an emotional component that made it memorable (which is why the lesbians remembered their first girl-girl kiss with that emotional component).
I think you nailed it. That is exactly what I was thinking. And "girl logic" is a sufficient explanation. The emotional component is what matters here. Like deciding when virginity is "lost."

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is it normal that if you sleep with Linda in the cabin and tell her to let go her marriage, you will not receive phone message from Erica in ep7?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 2738213

View attachment 2738246
FIRST HUGE INCONSISTENCY:

in the prologue: Jaye's dad telling MC's mom that Jaye was born thanks to Pregnia. Then we learn that Pregnia was a failure and did not work as an infertility cure.

Oct 10, 2022

in the prologue: Jaye's dad telling MC's mom that Jaye was born thanks to Pregnia. Then we learn that Pregnia was a failure and did not work as an infertility cure.
Then later we learnt MC's mom(or crazy guy) planted her own eggs to some patients to show pregnia works. If I am not mistaken there was 3 cases.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

That's not an inconsistency. At that moment where Jaye's dad is telling this he believed and was sure it was thanks to Pregnia. MC's mom had doubts but at that time she wasn't sure either.
Then later we learnt MC's mom(or crazy guy) planted her own eggs to some patients to show pregnia works. If I am not mistaken there was 3 cases.
She spent some eggs but at the moment we can't know for sure if her eggs were planted. Mallory thinks so because of the files she've read but it's not for sure. All we know is that "crazy guy" took advantage to clone MC's mom.
So, could Jaye be... you know... MC's... "half-roommate"?
It's a possibilty. That's why Jaye freaked out.
The 3 cases were Jaye, Mallory and who else?
We only know Mallory. Jaye is a possibility, but the DNA test results aren't showed yet and the third doesn't have to do with a character in this story. Maybe it wasn't used.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

It’s not an inconsistency. It’s the story. Pregnia doesn’t work, to falsify the information to make the treatment look successful he uses the moms eggs. Jaye and MC are actually (pending a dna test) half siblings.

Oct 10, 2022
So, could Jaye be... you know... MC's... "half-roommate"?

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Dude, haven't you played last update, almost all of it related to that. Mallory is a clone of MC's mom and Jaye is almost certainly half sister of MC. Pregnia was not working but Mallory's dad pulled some statistic tricks and some unethical science stuff to make it look like it works then he shot himself. Though it turned out he was killed. Now, MC's parents old work place trying to hijack researches and business stuff created by MC's parents through legal ways along with some shady ways. The hired gun who fought MC at the end of the last update was their guy. Also, the overly Axed guy their guy but MC's mother was good to him after all the stuff he did and he grew some conscience because of it. Game has a good story.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes