4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Hmm game over.. women scorned. What kind of realistic bullshit is this?

AHH finally a developer who isn't afraid to let us finish the job ourselves!! Knife through the throat works for me!
I am sure that will come back to bite us in the ass. But it was damn refreshing and took zero consideration. Fuck yes, I am going to ram this through his face!

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I think this'll have both good and bad consequences, but mostly good. We'll have to wait and see if my assumptions are correct o_O

Reactions: Nurikabe

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am sure that will come back to bite us in the ass. But it was damn refreshing and took zero consideration. Fuck yes, I am going to ram this through his face!
Obviously just a game so you never know what they'll do but it was definitely self defense, plus depending on the country there may not be any future repercussions.

Reactions: JosephH151

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Obviously just a game so you never know what they'll do but it was definitely self defense, plus depending on the country there may not be any future repercussions.
Mostly concerned about repercussions from the standpoint of capturing him could have proved useful.
But that is why we have multiple saves!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Part of me wants the option to send an ice chest with the assassin's head to the CEO of Prizer. The card need say only:

'Thinking of You'

Use the Prizer lawyers room number and hotel address as the return address.

Then to have the room bugged so one could enjoy the CEO's reaction...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
from Discord

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming." --David Bowie

Who is the girl to the right of Lisa? And the girl to the left of Tara?

If Tara didn't have a shaved head (and was into dudes, I can't remember if she is only into Jaye because she was offering her the chance to pretend, or vice versa with the MC) she would be perfect. I really hate this shaved head fad.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Who is the girl to the right of Lisa? And the girl to the left of Tara?

If Tara didn't have a shaved head (and was into dudes, I can't remember if she is only into Jaye because she was offering her the chance to pretend, or vice versa with the MC) she would be perfect. I really hate this shaved head fad.
I don't recall the girl to Lisa's left, but the girl to Tara's right is Taylor. She and Skye (second from the right on the line-up) had a one-frame background cameo in the Chapter 5 club scene.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
And these are all from within the game? That is kind of a bummer because I would love to find those characters for my library and use them in the future! But Kentrr modifies his models specific to the game, for the most part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Razrback16

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is there anything special required to unlock the scene Tactical retreat? Like maybe not pursue a certain girl or smth.
I was as nice to Bianca as I could (used the walkthrough mod) but I didn't get that scene.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've been following MrBubu's walkthrough and I have a HUGE problem with it in chapter 7.

I told Mallory that "I want to to see what this can become", therefore I have an intimate realationship with her at the end of chapter 6 scoring all of her love and trust points

BUT

I can't trigger her scene towards the end of the chapter (where I'm supposed to make a decision with her), and I have no damn clue why.
Therefore I'm ending the chapter with Mallory considering me as a friend.

Any ideas?

--------

I'm NOT playing any mod.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes