4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is it normal that if you sleep with Linda in the cabin and tell her to let go her marriage, you will not receive phone message from Erica in ep7?
My understanding is that originally Erica would text you if you fulfilled two of the following conditions:
  • Had sex with Erica in Chapter 1
  • Saved the wolf cub in Chapter 1
  • Encouraged Linda to work on her marriage in Chapter 4
The requirement was relaxed the first patch, so I believe you should be able to get the text as long as you fulfil any one of those conditions. I can confirm my main run gets the text purely by encouraging Linda to stay with Ray, so it should work for you.

That said, the game can be very glitchy if you loaded from a save that was made in an earlier version of Chapter 7. My advice would be to load a save from back in Chapter 6 (further back than the auto-save just to be safe) and see if that helps.

Then later we learnt MC's mom(or crazy guy) planted her own eggs to some patients to show pregnia works. If I am not mistaken there was 3 cases.
Not quite. We learned that Devon (Mallory's notorious father) rigged the Pregnia tests by covertly replacing the egg in three of the test cases with an egg from Sarah (the MC's mother). Two of those eggs resulted in miscarriages, the third survived and is currently assumed to be Jaye.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Where the game seems to be cruising towards a "surprise incest harem" ending, why not go whole hog and have Amanda be the product of mystery egg #3? (Not saying that's what they've got planned, just that that would be a logical direction to take the story.)

Oct 10, 2022
Where the game seems to be cruising towards a "surprise incest harem" ending, why not go whole hog and have Amanda be the product of mystery egg #3? (Not saying that's what they've got planned, just that that would be a logical direction to take the story.)
Was it really incest though? I mean, I think MC growing up with Jaye closer to incest than cloning thing. Is it not?

Reactions: sava75

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's always nice to remember that Chasing Sunsets, Leap of Faith (and subsequently U4IA) and ARTEMIS all share the same universe.
Jaye and Mallory also showed up in "Single Again". I can't remember how "in character" they were because that's where I learned bout CS, and it's been quite a few months.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Was it really incest though? I mean, I think MC growing up with Jaye closer to incest than cloning thing. Is it not?
The cloning aspects really messes with me from the "is it incest or not" perspective. Kind of like "are they really royalty if they were cloned instead of resulting from a dude sleeping with his mom/sister/daughter/granddaughter/first cousin?"

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Their inbred children might disagree.
Dude they are cloning people, redesigning DNA, deleting sickness on alive adult person I am fairly sure they can find the genetic diseases on embryo and fix it. That is the least of their problem. Also, incest children having genetic disease certainty is a myth, sure it increase the potential but having a healthy one is still a high possibilty.

The cloning aspects really messes with me from "is it incest or not" perspective. Kind of like "are they really royalty if they were cloned instead of resulting from a dude sleeping with his mom/sister/daughter/granddaughter/first cousin?"
It is more or less ethical dilemma, technically Mallory is but in my morality Jaye(I assume she is not blood related) is and Mallory is not.

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
This game is without a doubt one of those that I am NOT ready to see finish up. I want so much more of it, it's just too good. Not to mention Jaye is one of my favorite LIs in the AVN universe, and Stone Fox has done a helluva job with this game. Can't wait to see what's in store in the future with them after this one wraps up. Two chapters left...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
the problem is that my game had a WT mod
Well,... don't use it. Don't play the way the mod tells you. Play the game like you want to play it. You're the player and not the mod. (Some) Mods are useful to see some content one might have missed but that's all.
at the end of each episode, one of the girls always lacked some kind of balls
That's because at some point in the game you can't have all points with both Jaye and Mallory. Sure, you could cheat but it doesn't help. This game is more driven by choices and not by points but behind the choices are the points you're missing.
it they start not to have enough points, although I always chose the names of those options that were demanded
Well, there're two options: 1. the mod gives you wrong decisions to make and you follow them because you do what the mod says thoughtless or 2. you've always got what you wanted and expected something else and thinks you just missed it.

What scenes did you miss? There's a walkthrough pinned in the OP. Look over it. Is there something you didn't get?

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
"These days, it's really just virtue-signaling payment processors looking for any excuse to get offended."

Oh. No. You. DIDN'T!

Am I bad person if I don't want this game to be completed? This is freakin' great!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes