4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Artemis ? (Probably not, just a case of wishfull thinking) but yeah would be a nice Cameo ;)

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This is just a quick update to say that the Chapter 8 beta is coming together nicely, and we're hoping to have it out to testers next week.

Kent and I will review the script from front to back this weekend before clearing the beta for our diligent beta crew.

From this milestone forward, it is usually between one and three weeks to release, and we're going to do our best to get it out in that timeframe.

This is the most hectic time of the dev cycle, as we're bringing all of the bits and pieces that have been worked on individually and stitched together into a cohesive whole, and testing those paths and unlocks against various paths, while trying to ensure we haven't made any errors with point totals.

My focus between now and launch will be debugging and dialogue refinement. All animations are completed, and any art that's left is purely incidental or supplemental because we felt and image didn't feel right for a delivered line.

So, where do we sit as of this moment?

About 1900 original Kentyrr still images
  • 8 new animations (another 1900 images)
  • 7 new characters
  • 2 Post-credits scenes
  • 2 scenes with a popular blonde
  • A crossover with a franchise you might not expect
  • Corrections and fixes to previous chapters
As we work through the beta process and get closer to a go date, we'll make one more post to finalize are target release before the links are actually published.

We're grateful for your patience and your support as we close out Chapter 8 and begin planning the penultimate chapter of our first visual novel.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This is just a quick update to say that the Chapter 8 beta is coming together nicely, and we're hoping to have it out to testers next week.

Kent and I will review the script from front to back this weekend before clearing the beta for our diligent beta crew.

From this milestone forward, it is usually between one and three weeks to release, and we're going to do our best to get it out in that timeframe.

This is the most hectic time of the dev cycle, as we're bringing all of the bits and pieces that have been worked on individually and stitched together into a cohesive whole, and testing those paths and unlocks against various paths, while trying to ensure we haven't made any errors with point totals.

My focus between now and launch will be debugging and dialogue refinement. All animations are completed, and any art that's left is purely incidental or supplemental because we felt and image didn't feel right for a delivered line.

So, where do we sit as of this moment?

About 1900 original Kentyrr still images
  • 8 new animations (another 1900 images)
  • 7 new characters
  • 2 Post-credits scenes
  • 2 scenes with a popular blonde
  • A crossover with a franchise you might not expect
  • Corrections and fixes to previous chapters
As we work through the beta process and get closer to a go date, we'll make one more post to finalize are target release before the links are actually published.

We're grateful for your patience and your support as we close out Chapter 8 and begin planning the penultimate chapter of our first visual novel.
Tara :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But if anyone manages to make the Swedish Recluse interact with other devs in this day and age will be one of the coolest moments ever. Any other guesses what other popular blondes could be?
She doesn't look like Maya to me, although it's hard to tell with the hairstyle changes she's had. It's definitely a game in progress so I'm cut off, I've probably never seen her

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
She doesn't look like Maya to me, although it's hard to tell with the hairstyle changes she's had. It's definitely a game in progress so I'm cut off, I've probably never seen her
wait, I might have mixed them up, 2 scenes must be with Tara and the next bullet point unrelated.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes