4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Jul 5, 2019
Mallory's friend was taking some medication... what if those caused a lethal side-effect and now Mallory seeks revenge against the manufacturers?
She was texting with her friend at the very end, so she is still alive unless it's some sort of psychotic break, and she says she met her son. So I'm assuming the moms medicine helped her friend? It was a fairly positive sounding conversation. And she obviously likes the MC, so I'm guessing the half-sister thing is off the table, as it's not brought up at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
When it comes to Jaye and the MC I think we can all agree that it's both of their faults and miscommunication is the key but given the fact that George says "Isn't that...?" and the MC says yep and mentions the scent that it probably is RapeFace and not just some guy with the same cologne, otherwise George wouldn't have recognised him but also Jaye does kinda give MC a smirk when she gets out as if to imply she did it on purpose. I can get it to an extent from her point of view not just in terms of wanting to piss him off, but more so that the last time she actually saw for herself that MC cared about her was when he laid out Christian the assface, in her mind if it get's a reaction or more so if MC lays him out again or not she'll see whether or not he still cares. But that's an incredibly stupid thing for so many reasons.

1: He tried to rape her at one point.
2: It could very well be the things that forces them even further apart to the point that there's no return and they never fix their relationship.
3: If the MC does indeed beat the shit out of Christian then what? He just leaves and goes back home? In which case Jaye literally brought him to another country just to get his ass kicked to see if her brother still loves and cares for her, which makes her a bitch even if he did try to rape her.
4: If the MC doesn't kick his ass and Jaye doesn't really want to be there with him and only wanted Christian there for the MC to do something and he doesn't then again not only did she bring him to another country to use him but now she's also stuck with him since she's the one who brought him, she can't exactly say "Well that didn't work, you can go now." Overall just a stupid thing.

When it comes to Mallory I saw someone, I forget who say that she was sent by her boss to interview the MC but remember he phones her when she's already on her way somewhere and tells her about the MC being in Colorado and yet when she hangs up the phone and looks down, she already had a folder with the MC's picutre on it, so she was already on her way to see him. My guess is that George already knew of her since Mallory said she was returning something to the laywer's office, my guess is that it's that folder of the MC she had in the car. Now why she has it or not is a question, but I think the implication is that she thinks that whatever MC's mom's new drug is could help get rid of her Dad's voice in her head, beyond that who knows but I'm not entirely sure she's necessarily bad, if anything I'm stil leaning towards MC's half sister, especially since we never knew who MC's biological father was. It would also add tension between her and Jaye if she was, especially after the whole "Well I suppose it would be weird if you kissed him since you're his sister" comment that pissed of Jaye, even more so considering that while Jaye and MC are brother and sister it's by marriage and not biologically so while still on the lines of incest, it's not entirely as taboo compared to blood related siblings...biologically speaking and if Mallory got the MC and the MC didn't care that they were related how would that make Jaye feel knowing that the thing she wanted all along she could very well have had and now another girl comes in, not only as a LI for the person she's always loved and wanted to be with but also is another sister too boot.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I wanted to remind everyone, that they are told that from jaye's ACCOUNT MC has been disabled, not necessarily from the phone, so remotely it could be anyone :p

anyway ... the past is the past now that they have inherited a fortune ... their behavior is complete IDIOTS :p, they look like two spoiled and stupid children

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
She was texting with her friend at the very end, so she is still alive unless it's some sort of psychotic break, and she says she met her son. So I'm assuming the moms medicine helped her friend? It was a fairly positive sounding conversation. And she obviously likes the MC, so I'm guessing the half-sister thing is off the table, as it's not brought up at all.
IIRC, Malory was living with her Dad and was taken away from her mom. Then her dad killed himself and we have no idea what happens to her between then and now. Other than immediately going to her friend Amanda's house.

and she (Mallory) says she met her (MC's Mother) son.
I really would not be surprised in the slightest if Mallory had been trying to find her mother who turns out to be the MC's mother. The only thing about that, that would suprise me is the MC's mom never mentioning her. Surely by the time they had a billion dollar company she had the resources to look for her missing daughter.

For the phone, we don't know how long it's been blocked. We do know it was at least from the time of the parents death. Maybe she did block it 5 years ago in a fit of anger, it would be simple enough to forget. Maybe she got drunk one night and did it. I highly doubt it was Mallory it was blocked before she appeared on the scene unless she's been plotting and scheming since the parents death or before, if so she'd probably have had something to do with it.

The only one that makes any sense to me would be George, but that is as obvious as the butler did it. George did say they have to do it together. Either they both get it or neither does.

Reactions: .N9 and DA22
Mar 28, 2018
Good update with a typical 'perils of Pauline cliff-hanger ending'. I agree with Renieree and Naxos, and would guess that his mom was also Mallorys mom, and that the MCs dad disliked Mallory because she looked like her mom... That would also explain why she is there for the reading of the will, and why she had previous meetings with George. Jaye is obviously loves the MC, but cant expose that because she knows that it is morally wrong ... hence the frustration, fantasies, jealousy and anger. Who really cares about her +1 on the yacht, whoever it is will be an annoying comedy side kick there to aid to the drama-queen style of writing. Looking forward to future updates.

Jul 5, 2019
and she (Mallory) says she met her (MC's Mother) son.
I really would not be surprised in the slightest if Mallory had been trying to find her mother who turns out to be the MC's mother. The only thing about that, that would suprise me is the MC's mom never mentioning her. Surely by the time they had a billion dollar company she had the resources to look for her missing daughter.
MCs mom being her mother seems highly unlikely, if not simply because she appears to like the MC romantically, and makes zero mention of him being her brother. And her friend also never mentions this. And the mother never mentions anything about having another child.

Also the conversation with Amanda when they are kids, she mentions that medicine doesn't work on her condition, which leans in the direction of maybe MCs mom came up with something that saved her friend, or at least improved her quality of life, and that's why they are interested in her.

Perhaps she was in the trials for whatever this game changing breakthrough the parents company came up with is.

Reactions: Naxos

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I gotta say that I think a lot of people are being a bit unfair to Jaye. As i've understood it thus far everything she does stems from her love of her brother. Her acting like b*tch, mcrapeface etc. Even her jealousy and passive aggressiveness when she sees her brother kissing or sharing some emotions with another woman, all that comes from her guilt of a "forbidden" love. I honestly think she just doesn't have the mental tools to handle those emotions and that is why she's acting out.

I think she needs some therapy to come to grips with her feelings and she will be able to handle them much better.And the MC isn't entirely without blame. He really should have picked up on some clues, especially from reading her diary.

Now, regarding that cliffhanger, if she really has brought sirmcfucksalot-without-consent she MAY be irredeemable but I think there is a lot more going on so I'll give the devs the benefit of the doubt and just see what happens in the next update.

Oh, sidenote, Mallory is just so effing adorable :love:

Anywho, just my 2 cents on the topic ;)

Reactions: .N9

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
will tell my opinion about malory:
we know jaye and MC are messed up, but malory looks mentally HEALTHY and I have a feeling she is in the will and is hiding information from MC by deception, if so she is the worst and sneakiest character I can see so far

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
While I won't give away plot details for the coming story, I will say that Chapter 1 ends where the Prologue was originally intended to end. The story paths begin to diverge in earnest in the next chapter. That said, this game differs from many in this genre in the sense that the girls and how you resolve their arcs are ancillary to the main story, but are not the story in and of themselves.

That's not to say they are not intertwined. It will be difficult to achieve a happy ending where you haven't built at least a trust relationship with the characters in your orbit.

With the primaries now effectively living at the same location, it would be impossible to suspend disbelief that there wouldn't be long-overdue conversations early in the next chapter.
My question would be: Why are you making Jaye so hate-able?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Oct 2, 2020
I have complain for the devs, if Jaye brought her +1, can we bring one too? Will definitely bring my pregnant love bellissima from Palermo.Would like to see Jaye reaction then.:KEK:

Reactions: Dependable_223

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Well people do tend to change. Imo there's a greater chance for Chris to came out good then for Jaye in her curent state.
This may actually be closest to what will actually happen. Now if he hasn't changed, then boy oh boy, we'd be in for a treat. I've never met a girl that even wanted to reconnect with someone like that, let alone willingly bring them on an important trip.

Now I'm not a guy, but I'm pretty sure that regardless of gender, you'd be disappointed or angered by the fact that someone you were close with, not only decided to keep in contact with their abuser(who you have a bad history with), but also decided to use that person(knowing full well your history) against you in some twisted form of payback due to a misunderstanding on their part. It's all immature, and unless that person has truly changed, it's playing with fire.

I can actually see a really valid reason here for MC to treat her like she doesn't exist at this point. Assuming she actually did bring Chris along of course.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
It's possible. Maybe Jaye was leading him on and got cold feet because of the MC which was implied to some degree in the texts between them before the party. Perhaps he was getting mixed signals from Jaye too. Wouldn't be the only person in this game to have to deal with her emotional issues.
That's more than likely exactly what happened. I mean, girls don't bring guys to their houses when no one's home to gossip or read. He even said that she lead him on, which, while taking what he says with a grain of salt, is kind of proven by her actions. She probably was going to go through with it at first, but changed her mind. No amount of info could make that situation better, seeing as she chose the day of his big game to get freaky with Chris. Making her situation worse, she invited him to their graduation party. Even after MC blew up at her for what she did. It's hard to see her in a good light after all of this...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I see people say they don't understand the hate but I haven't seen a single person name 1 likeable quality she had.
Yeah, nobody mentioned this before you but it is there in plain sight - the author utterly failed in showing anything but a pretty face with a perpetual PMS when it comes to Jaye.

Reactions: Lerd0 and hazzi
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes