4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That's more than likely exactly what happened. I mean, girls don't bring guys to their houses when no one's home to gossip or read. He even said that she lead him on, which, while taking what he says with a grain of salt, is kind of proven by her actions. She probably was going to go through with it at first, but changed her mind. No amount of info could make that situation better, seeing as she chose the day of his big game to get freaky with Chris. Making her situation worse, she invited him to their graduation party. Even after MC blew up at her for what she did. It's hard to see her in a good light after all of this...
I don't think that she has any good light. Every chance she got so far she blew away. I mean i'm all for second chances and all but you have to give something. You (Jaye) can't constantly act like some spoiled brat, bitchy and agressive, you can't constantly have this cold hostile aproach, but you have to man up, admit your mistakes and appologise. Not by text message or by someone else but face to face. Again who knows what future updates might bring. Perhaps she is redemable. I do have playthrough for Jaye and i can only hope that she comes clean and good.

Reactions: Demonspike666

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I don't think that she has any good light. Every chance she got so far she blew away. I mean i'm all for second chances and all but you have to give something. You (Jaye) can't constantly act like some spoiled brat, bitchy and agressive, you can't constantly have this cold hostile aproach, but you have to man up, admit your mistakes and appologise. Not by text message or by someone else but face to face. Again who knows what future updates might bring. Perhaps she is redemable. I do have playthrough for Jaye and i can only hope that she comes clean and good.
wanting to bring JAYE an MC into the real world, one would think that MC has many problems and has made many mistakes, but is still on the road to remedy, while jaye, seems to have HEAVY destructive personality problems that seriously risk dragging her into depression. if the developers disembark her from the helicopter next to the rapist .... I think she is completely "crazy", no longer recoverable

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
wanting to bring JAYE an MC into the real world, one would think that MC has many problems and has made many mistakes, but is still on the road to remedy, while jaye, seems to have HEAVY destructive personality problems that seriously risk dragging her into depression. if the developers disembark her from the helicopter next to the rapist .... I think she is completely "crazy", no longer recoverable
Well i think i have to agree with you on this one. If she braught that person just to angry MC, thath's simply childish and she completely lost it. I mean what kind mentality you need to have to do something like that? If she did that only to piss her stepbrother off then idk. Again i do think that future updates might explain a lot of things so i'll try not to be judgemental towards her.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I gave the +1 situation helicopter scene some thought:
I doubt very MUCH it is this Christian guy. This would go against the direct will of her deceased father, because he threw the guy out and threatend him pretty clearly. I cannot believe that Jaye would go that far. That would be out of character, even for her.

There is a very slim chance that in the last 5 years Christian was somehow redemed - 5 years are a long time and he was young then - but I think that would be a massive pull.

Reactions: MOZ. and -L-L-MJ-

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
hard to apolgise when the other side runs away and/or doesn't have the time to sit down and talk
Hard to apologise when she constantly pushes MC away. She had her chance outside George's office, plenty of time was there but nope she decided not to. Instead she talked about how MC contact was blocked on her phone which made MC to go away. And that's the only part i could blame him and not at the same time. I mean he probably had enough of her and her constant hostility which i could justify but at the same time would she actually apologise? Lets say that MC decided to stay would she say "I'm sorry for everything"? Since she unblocked him she could write a message and say "Hey i've got something really important to say to you". And even when she saw Mallory kissing MC she had a chance to apologise.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Instead she talked about how MC contact was blocked on her phone which made MC to go away. And that's the only part i could blame him and not at the same time.
she complained about the fact MC kept in touch with Tara, and we know what happened in the past..
Since she unblocked him she could write a message
that's not something that can be talked over the phone
And even when she saw Mallory kissing MC she had a chance to apologise.
jealousy makes people do irrational things

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
hard to apolgise when the other side runs away and/or doesn't have the time to sit down and talk
True, but they are both guilty of that. I think it depends on how far back you want to go, yes he ran away and didn't deal with them, especially when he left the first time. Yet when he leaves and goes to Colorado, they do exchange a few text messages and phone calls and seem to be somewhat getting back on friendly terms but then outside the lawyer's office when Mallory kisses the MC, Jaye immediately assumes he blew her off to be with Mallory and when he tells her that's it's not what it looks like, she immediately brushes him off, doesn't even want to hear his side and is hostile towards him from that point on and through the meeting with George, I don't think you can blame the MC for not sticking around after that at least when she made it clear that she had already made up her mind about what had happened and wasn't going to listen to him. Granted he could have said can we talk about this after and didn't but if I was in his shoes I wouldn't want to hang around and try to explain myself again when being immediately dismissed and insulted after already saying that this isn't what it looks like.

And I realise I've come across in my last posts as very anti-jaye, I hope they can patch things up but right now even with the fact that MC is equally as guilty of screwing up in a lot of ways, Jaye so far has shown less redeemable qualities in a lot of ways, even more so if it is rapeymcdoucheface as her +1. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out, will be fun. The MC's main flaw is that while you could say that he thinks he's doing the right thing by staying away, he's also being a coward by running away from his problems and avoiding them instead of just sitting down and talking it out. Even not turning up at the coffee shop, they both somewhat agreed that they didn't know if they would have a fight before the meeting, which could have been entirely possible given all the things they have to talk about. Perhaps the MC assumed that Jaye would have thought the same thing in terms of it being better to not meet up before the metting but after. That being said it seems like he just no showed instead of actually confirming that he wasn't going to be there and that's on him.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: 7Spear

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Since she unblocked him she could write a message and say "Hey i've got something really important to say to you"
she did message him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: and if you choose the option to reply kindly then the scene you get is pretty sweet imo

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
My apologies in advance as well, but a long post deserves a long response...

Edit: Holy shit, this turned out even longer than I thought it would, so I'll put this whole thing behind a spoiler.
This deserves way more likes than it has. So well articulated. Thank you for bringing this all to light in a way some of us have been trying for the last few pages.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
there is also another possibility that we have not all considered here: the developers did not think that all of us were going to dissect so much detail in the minds of the protagonists, so there are holes in the writing with some small contradictions
:p :p :p :ROFLMAO:

it is us fans of the game, who are transmigrating the characters and situations into the real world, probably for the developers, if the rapist were to appear alongside jaye, it would be just an opportunity to spice up the story, you are not asking all the real questions what we do, after all it's just a game. so, one wonders, are the imaginary characters weird? or is it us? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Maestro91 and QBaSS

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
13. (If Christian is the +1) it makes sense because Christian would be the one that hurt MC the most. It's not like Jaye is planning to marry him. Just to get him there to piss off MC in retaliation of the things that MC had done to piss her off. That's how it's justifiable.
All of your points make sense and are perfectly fine for me. I am still a huge Jaye fan.

Asume Rapy is the +1 it would be so stupid and brain afk to bring that dude, that i cant even put in words.

We now for sure she loves the mc, that is a fact. Would this make something better? That would be just sandbox level behavior "you hurt me, i hurt you two times more" something like that? I believe from the bottom of hart, that Jaye is way to smart pull such a stunt. Even in her revenge-addled mind, she should be aware that she will achieve absolutely nothing with such an action and that everything will only get much worse.

Jaye begins to resent him for not calling her (when she blocked him), a scene, a scandal instead of a peaceful funeral.
She has clearly stated, that she was not the one who has blocked him. She was herself surprised by this...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
she did message him

EDIT: and if you choose the option to reply kindly then the scene you get is pretty sweet imo
Yes she did and like i said its not the way. For problems that Jaye caused towards MC texting message or even calling isn't fit. Its like telling someone to apologise for you. Just straight up, admit to your errors and face to face apologise. It's not that hard. If she apologised face to face the effect could've being that MC also apologise for runing away and other mistakes he made. Her feelings at the point didn't matter. She needed to swalow her pride for once and do sensible thing. Don't get me wrong here but every reaction by MC is caused by the action of Jaye. If the roles were reversed i would expect that MC comes clean towards Jaye.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
For problems that Jaye caused towards MC texting message or even calling isn't fit.
100% agree but the dude fucking disappears after the whole blocked thing and the very next time they meet she finds the guy she loves kissing someone else, now this hurts like hell and would probably make anyone angry/sad imo

both of them need to sit down and have a talk like grown ups ffs

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
100% agree but the dude fucking disappears after the whole blocked thing and the very next time they meet she finds the guy she loves kissing someone else, now this hurts like hell and would probably make anyone angry/sad imo

he exhausted, she psychopathic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, this is just far-fetched. You, me, and all others don't know enough to get such a conclusion.
You can't stand her character, thats totaly fine by me, but stop this pathetic crusade. Or at least, postpone it till we know nore. Until then we have no clue and a lot of it.
Oh, I wouldn't call it a crusade. Avaron just posted her honest opinion and it's on point.

If you want to blame someone for making Jaye unlikable how about the author?

Don't get me wrong, I, for some inexplicable reason, like Jaye but the author really did everything he could to cast Jaye's character development aside and paint her as a batshit crazy bitch.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Though you are right from her pov maybe and we know that game will likely lump them together anyway and give them a chance to get together. :p

Just looking at it from a third POV, what rights does she have to be angry with him or expect him to love her or even still care for her after all the shit she put him through. Whether it was based on misconceptions, some mistakes he made and that he did apologize for. (except for leaving when he did, which considering what happened should have come as no big surprise to her even if he was a bit quick :) and if he did indeed tried to get over her it makes sense he did not react. He was trying to life without her). She basically had treated him like shit from the day he made the mistake to try to give her more room, year after year and yeah MC was not acting smart either. It would have been quite normal after that past and also what happened at the party for MC to have even lost all brotherly feelings for her.

Yes she loves him and she demands he does same for her and for some weird reason he does. If I had a sister that had treated me like she did I would have likely kicked her out of my life years ago, just to protect my own sanity from her. Whether I had also done her right in past or not, would not matter, just purely self protection. Who was right or who was wrong would have stopped mattering years ago.

Now if I was lumped together with her again due to circumstances, you better bet your last dollar I would at best be maybe friendly and very standoffish and not very likely to even want to talk deeply until she showed me things had changed. Well Jaye did not due to circumstances. :p Just our MC is as obsessed with her as she is with him in his own way. :p

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes