4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am assuming you're talking about kissing Mal scene here
I never said that it is right, what I said and meant was that her reaction was natural/expected
finding someone you love kissing someone else will make anyone sad/angry

and yes she is a bit crazy :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that is the sad thing, I do get why she is jealous even if anyone that looks at it from the outside would say. Honey, did the fact he left and did not react to any of your messages after that party not tell you something. Even if he still cares about you he decided to give you your wish and might be trying to move on from you if he did not already do so. If you want him back even as just a brother, you better move and not estrange him further. Your chances are bad enough as is.

It seems the game might be about fact that parents after they died are finally trying to make up for the mistake they made when both MC and Jaye were 8 and 9 and should have locked them in a room together, with maybe a few extra twists to increase the drama. Then again if they had done so there would be no game now. :p

Anyone thinking the parents might have staged their death and are watching them both and possibly also sending in reinforcements to repair their relation. If so it would be interesting why they would be doing that now. Also nobody thinks it would be weird if the parents if they had a billion dollar company, would not kept tabs on Mc eve if just to make sure he was safe? I know maybe a bit too wild a speculation, though I could see myself do something like that as a last resort to bring my kids back together if had failed them that bad when they had been younger and had a billion dollar company, especially since will was changed a year ago. :p

Last edited:

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Yeah that is the sad thing, I do get why she is jealous even if anyone that looks at it from the outside would say. Honey, did the fact he left and did not react to any of your messages after that party not tell you something. Even if he still cares about you he decided to give you your wish and might be trying to move on from you if he did not already do so. If you want him back even as just a brother, you better move and not estrange him further. Your chances are bad enough as is.

It seems the game might be about fact that parents after they died are finally trying to make up for the mistake they made when both MC and Jaye were 8 and 9 and should have locked them in a room together, with maybe a few extra twists to increase the drama. Then again if they had done so there would be no game now. :p

Anyone thinking the parents might have staged their death and are watching them both and possibly also sending in reinforcements to repair their relation. If so it would be interesting why they would be doing that now. Also nobody thinks it would be weird if the parents if they had a billion dollar company, would not kept tabs on Mc eve if just to make sure he was safe? I know maybe a bit too wild a speculation, though I could see myself do something like that as a last resort to bring my kids back together if had failed them that bad when they had been younger and had a billion dollar company, especially since will was changed a year ago. :p
you are thinking "in the real world", (y) objectively, I don't think the developers have gone too far into the script of the story and the characters, but the fact that we are all talking about it so passionately means they did a good job:p

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
you are thinking "in the real world", (y) objectively, I don't think the developers have gone too far into the script of the story and the characters, but the fact that we are all talking about it so passionately means they did a good job:p
yeah they did a real great job,

so please support them

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
yeah they did a real great job,

so please support them
Indeed yep. Whatever happened or stupid decisions they made ; I care about those 2 socially inept siblings. And Mallory too

Reactions: Grohal and JagHond

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
On a positive note: If people are correct on the +1 predictions we will not have to wait long for the very short episode2.
MC jumps into HeirWolf, travels back and enters the bar to chat. The End

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry out of reaction, so consider this a like as well. Yeah and I also suspect that the devs turned up he drama with Jaye up a bit too much unintentionally, forgetting we had been waiting a few months for this update and have to wait a few more months till next update so that this impression will keep simmering a bit long and will be harder to redeem and that first impressions are already hard enough to change. Then again I have not seen next update yet and devs may well surprise me. :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I just thought of something... The cliffhanger is based on the fact that we have to make the connection between the body spray and Rapey.
But if it was really Rapey, we would have seen him and THEN cut to black. That would have been the actual cliffhanger.

The fact that we don't see him and just a clue that it MIGHT be him is maybe a clue that he's not there.

I know it's a little far-fetched but I just thought of it.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
I just thought of something... The cliffhanger is based on the fact that we have to make the connection between the body spray and Rapey.
But if it was really Rapey, we would have seen him and THEN cut to black. That would have been the actual cliffhanger.

The fact that we don't see him and just a clue that it MIGHT be him is maybe a clue that he's not there.

I know it's a little far-fetched but I just thought of it.
Its Han Solo ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This.
I have a very strong feeling that the devs are just messing with the fans and it's not Rapey

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I know that numerous people have made reference to the differences between fiction and non-fiction when it came to the phone blocking. The same is for the reference to the show/helo Airwolf. After the show was cancelled, the helo was stripped down and sold to a German conglomerate. The helo was destroyed in a crash in 1992 that took 3 lives.

Sorry...but had a Cliff Claven moment.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes