4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I forgot who complained about MC fucking unhappily married women, well that makes all the sense in the world. MC is still in love with Jaye so will not risk to get into a relation with any woman and be emotionally unfaithful to his true love. So having sex with married women who can not lay a claim to his heart is the save way out while still satisfying his sexual needs. Yeah that is unfair of him and using them, then again he is traumatized as well, not just Jaye.

The daughter does not fit that pattern though, but that also makes sense if after meeting Jaye again he is finally starting to move on from her as hopeless. Which would be needed for him anyway to get interested in a new LI and there should be a few others in game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: JanisL and Naxos

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If the developer was building the story in order for players to hate jaye well he accomplished on this department. i sure hope we get a choice soon to avoid her for this point on. Because after the cliffhanger their is no going back from this for her character.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
What a nice guy he is. Only banging unhappily married women, or of course their virginal daughters. I know he really respects ol Ray out in Aspen banging his wife and daughter.

While I'm still 100% #teamjaye. The only innocent, trust worthy and character I'm not suspicious of is the Bar Keep. And may poor dumb innocent Ray.
Awww, cmon... if her daughter has anything to say, she would say MC was an innocent kid seduced by a hot MILF cougar.
Did we read the same VN?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
The person is referred to as her +1. Unless you are deliberately trying to cause problems, you would not refer to someone related to the will or company in this way.
Assuming the person is a guy and not Tara, then either Jaye has a current boyfriend or is bringing someone just to make the MC jealous. Either of these reasons would rule out Jaye as a LI for some people. If she actually has a boyfriend her jealousy about Mallory and MC kissing and her comments afterwards make her look even worse. If she is bringing someone to just make the MC jealous, does the guy know he is being used?

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
I still think the lawyer is disloyal why I don't put the 2 in the same plane next to each other that they can finally talk, maybe a security and a psychiatrist inconito

Reactions: stuffstuffstuff

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I'd like to remind everyone that when MC decided to ignore Jaye, it was because a third girl mentioned how she doesn't have any friends because she keeps following her brother
and jaye found out so she knows why he did it

you know? Rapist MacRape is the most logical +1 that Jaye could bring since the only time MC cared about her is whenever he's around...
MC went through her diary, yet he never had the talk with Jaye about those feelings. the absence of love is not hate but indifference...
Jaye went to almost every game MC was playing, did he return the favor by spending some time with her? nope...
Comes the graduation party and all of a sudden the MC cares about Jaye? Rapist MacRape wouldn't be even there if , but MC hadn't decided to ignore Jaye. That night she decided to apologise and make things right, but MC decided on his own to bail out.
years pass, Jaye thinks MC is ignoring her, unaware that his number got blocked. Comes the funeral and she is all alone to deal with all the people lashing out condolences.. MC would be a real lifesaver in there, or at least a supportig pillar...
the blocked number is resolved, and they chat, MC doesn't get the subtle invite for coffe and instead of catching up with Jaye goes to aspen and reverts to the ignoring ways of the past. when they are finally reunited Jaye sees MC kissing what looks like a random skank that dares comment how it would be wierd if MC kissed his sister. From Jaye's perspective MC didn't have time for her but had time to pick up women. Of course she would be pissed enough to bring Rapist MacRape. Just so MC would react
By bringing him she is also disrespecting the memory of her father, she isn't going to the yatch for fun she is going to the reading ceremony of her late father and mother, why would anyone in their right mind bring a rapist to this.

MC: "I'm late. I don't want to interrupt the service to be a comfort to my only living relative. That would be totally wrong."
Depending on where you are (even within the same religion things can change a lot) its really bad to enter a service after it started, specially if its already been some time, if there was a side entrance then he could have entered without much problem but passing through the middle corridor in the middle of the service would have been prety damn bad.

there is also another possibility that we have not all considered here: the developers did not think that all of us were going to dissect so much detail in the minds of the protagonists, so there are holes in the writing with some small contradictions
:p :p :p :ROFLMAO:

it is us fans of the game, who are transmigrating the characters and situations into the real world, probably for the developers, if the rapist were to appear alongside jaye, it would be just an opportunity to spice up the story, you are not asking all the real questions what we do, after all it's just a game. so, one wonders, are the imaginary characters weird? or is it us? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well it shows they go us invested but also shows that they made a puzzle that doesn't go back together.
Well, Dev said things will start being explained in chap 3 (the start of the reconciliation between them maybe?), so i guess i'll wait for chap 3 to come out before playing through this, i'll just keep lurking here till then
more like when i tried to put out petroleum fire with water.(mc rapey)(petrol + water = fire cloud)(it was molten plastic that caught fire if you were wandering)
Fucking him on that day? Possible, but not with that intention. That day was the best opportunity to get alone time, think about it. I am sure many teenagers would use this opportunity. My first gf and me are lurking for a time when her parents and siblings are out for a walk. The only thing missing was an excuse for them to stay at home. Cold feet? For sure, i am convinced that she has loved him, at that time she became aware of it more then ever and her desire to play the v-card was gone.
considering their last show of affection between them was showing up at each other's activities, its really fucked up to go have a fling with a douche during your brothers biggest game of the season, and lack of opportunities is bs, if he played then he certainly has practice days which she could have used if that was what she wanted, (this is ignoring the fact that she didn't need to do it at home).

I just thought of something... The cliffhanger is based on the fact that we have to make the connection between the body spray and Rapey.
But if it was really Rapey, we would have seen him and THEN cut to black. That would have been the actual cliffhanger.

The fact that we don't see him and just a clue that it MIGHT be him is maybe a clue that he's not there.

I know it's a little far-fetched but I just thought of it.
its 100% him, who else would have triggered such emotion from the mc, okay maybe hitler.

Reactions: Sngo

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well im really liking this game, art and story is very good.

Not really a fan of Jaye attitude and behavior till now, mc may have some fault on leaving the way he left but the bigger fault by far is on her and still she is the one being a bitch.

If it really is Rapey the one she brings along then her route to me is completely closed, that a very big freaking dick move by her if it is. After all that happened because of Rapey and her attitude, bringing him along or even maintained contact with rapey is a very very low blow.
Dev's already make me dislike her but im still willingly to give her a new chance but if it is really Rapey just wish for the option to tell her to fuck off and cut all ties with her, being forced to interact with her if that happens will really make my interest in the game get pretty low.

Damn chosing Erica or Linda was freaking hard, on one hand we have a very hot virgin in the other hand we have a very hot milf plus anal. Just hope choosing one over the other doesn't close their route if we get more encounters with them in the future.

Mallory i like her but what we know about her it's still pretty vague so not putting my full hand on her yet.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I still think the lawyer is disloyal why I don't put the 2 in the same plane next to each other that they can finally talk, maybe a security and a psychiatrist inconito
that would be dangerous fights in planes might not end well :sneaky: specially if leaving is not a option which would mean further escalation

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I just finished chapter one and I really have to say that I never thought that could beat the prologue but it has succeeded, comedy, drama and sex all in one( and the cliffhanger holy shit)by the way what the hell is wrong with Jaye?( does she bring a dude to the yacht WTF??) That attitude of hers is getting on my nerves I hope things change when she goes to fuck the Mc

Dec 9, 2020
I'll reply to yours out of the many that quoted my post since I think replying to yours would cover a lot of ground. Apologies in advance if this becomes a long read.

Basically what I meant is that the relationship between MC and Jaye is based on many misunderstandings which then lead to conflicts because they weren't communicating with each properly (this is both ways and not just MC or Jaye not communicating to the other). So for Jaye to act negatively toward MC is because from Jaye's point of view, MC didn't seem to care about her or what she wants.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The key thing here is that miscommunication is how things go wrong between the two people that actually love each other. Both Jaye and MC had their fair share of mistakes, but a healthy communication between the two could've solved tons of misunderstandings that would end up with them hurting each other instead. So far, Chasing Sunset is a tragic love story.
Dude, that's all one sided points for jaye, you need to look at both sides of the coin.

Long response.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Who in his right mind would take what Jaye said so seriously to the point of abandoning his home and his loving parents for years?
And at the same time he leaves his sister with the thought of her being the reason why her parents can't see their son
His moronic choice is also the main reason they can't mend things and all the unsaid is left to fester for years
No wonder she's full of anger
Just my two cents

Jul 5, 2019
Ooh. I didn't think of this. I'm adding it to my crazy conspiracy pile of (maybe) evidence against George.
So far:
- Blocking MC's number on Jaye's account, so he can't contact her.
- Hiring David to keep MC occupied and traveling, and out of any situations that may lead him to return home.
- David leaving before the parents' accident, suspiciously not elaborated on.
- Possibly delaying his return for the funeral under the guise of helping to further anger Jaye and keep them apart.
- Assisted the parents in changing the will a year before they died. Also possibly involved in their death.
- Sending them to Thailand on separate planes so again they can't talk it out. (Thanks Dany7519 !)
- David's one shown lesson to MC was To avoid fighting at all costs. If there is an option not to fight or to run away, take it. This leads into if Christian is the passenger Jaye brings, it may have been by design, to get the MC to leave. Therefor forfeiting the company. (Thanks Dependable_223 !)

All because the will will state that if they don't both agree to run the company together, they don't get it. "If you walk away you make the choice for both of you."
So someone else gets the company, or it goes for sale, or something else ridiculous. Either the longtime friend and lawyer George, or he is working for someone looking to buy it 'cheap' before the news breaks of their big breakthrough sends the price into the stratosphere.

Any other crazy shit we can heap on this tin foil train?

EDIT: Still stuck on how Mallory fits into this. Some weird stuff going on with her. She got a call to stop her vacation and go interview MC because he turned back up, but she already had his file? She may have been heading there already and just caught a break.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes