4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think it's probably because she is the only other LI other than Jaye rn.
And Jaye's scenes were not the best to say the least
I haven't given up on Erica yet. I think that there may still be story there especially since the MC likes that environment and the eye-candy is just a bonus.

Reactions: Demonspike666

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I still think the lawyer is disloyal why I don't put the 2 in the same plane next to each other that they can finally talk, maybe a security and a psychiatrist inconito
I am not so sure that George is disloyal...but maybe more hampered by strict conditions of the will.

I also think that putting those 2 on a plane together would possibly result in a TSA nightmare. I would get them to the boat and then drop them off on Gilligan's Island until they got everything out of their systems.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, I have finished the update and I don't know what to say to you, I liked it and Jaye seems to me that she acts like a normal girl, she is a girl in love with her stepbrother and she feels lonely. Wanting to know more about this story, Mallory hides many things and it will be very interesting to see that fight between her and Jaye to win the heart of the MC

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Agreed. However it's easier to sympathize with someone, who just says screw it I'm out. As opposed to someone who's actively trying to hurt someone, so they can get a reaction.
I think that MC also needs to man up and stand up against her for once. I mean either hear her out and stop runing away like a coward or send her of once and for all, just deal with her all ready.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Well, I have finished the update and I don't know what to say to you, I liked it and Jaye seems to me that she acts like a normal girl, she is a girl in love with her stepbrother and she feels lonely. Wanting to know more about this story, Mallory hides many things and it will be very interesting to see that fight between her and Jaye to win the heart of the MC
whattt??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love this game, but he and especially HER, are light years away from normality, come on ....... ....... :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I haven't given up on Erica yet. I think that there may still be story there especially since the MC likes that environment and the eye-candy is just a bonus.
I like Erica and believe she's got a a bigger part to play if you slept with her. However I don't see how that doesn't cause massive drama as you slept with her mum in the past and it would turn MC into Christian the prick who caused his family to fall apart.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
you have met few girls from what I see xD ... better for you :p
no, I have met many people with problems, girls-relatives-friends, much of what we see in the game is unattainable in the real world, but that's okay, it's a game and we have to thrill us with the use of fantasy :p :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Agreed. However it's easier to sympathize with someone, who just says screw it I'm out. As opposed to someone who's actively trying to hurt someone, so they can get a reaction.
“I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards, and broken things”
;)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Neither have you if you think Jaye's behaviour is normal for most girls. ;)
Are you telling me that a girl who loves a boy doesn't get jealous? That she does not get angry because he runs away from home and does not know anything about him in 5 years? that when her parents die he is not there with her? seriously? XD and it is not to show off since I am not here any playboy, but if I have met and been with many and all to a greater or lesser degree act that way :coffee:

Reactions: QBaSS

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I mean... there are many real girls that, believe it or not, behave quite similarly to Jaye. Girls like her exist... just be glad you haven't met any.
up to a certain point in history yes; from the funeral on, it's all extreme and unrealistic (but that's okay) obviously let's talk about normality, she in the real world would have serious problems to solve, but he too :p :p :p :p :ROFLMAO:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
“I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards, and broken things”
;)
I can appreciate that sentiment and usually I'd be on board with a train wreck of a redhead as an LI. With Jaye though I just feel she can't help herself from taking things past the point of no return and that doesn't make me feel sympathy for her. Something she admitted to herself in the diary scene.

Reactions: operamini

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
no, I have met many people with problems, girls-relatives-friends, much of what we see in the game is unattainable in the real world, but that's okay, it's a game and we have to thrill us with the use of fantasy :p :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only unreal problem that I see in the game regarding people is being in bed with a mother and her daughter and having sex with one of them and the other not noticing.

Reactions: JanisL

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Are you telling me that a girl who loves a boy doesn't get jealous? That she does not get angry because he runs away from home and does not know anything about him in 5 years? that when her parents die he is not there with her? seriously? XD and it is not to show off since I am not here any playboy, but if I have met and been with many and all to a greater or lesser degree act that way :coffee:
But you are forgetting that she blocked him for 5 years even if he wanted to reconnect this was not possible due to this so he could not even contact her even if he wanted to. And also if mc missed the parents funeral it was still not his fault because their was no way for him to know when and where it will take place.

So this part was all all on her rather then mc.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes