4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So, great game so far Dev.
Artwork/renders are beautiful.
Animation is smooth.
The story is powerful, so well written, well done.
Cannot wait for the next part.
And, not a melon sized boob in sight, thank You for that, it annoys me, how many Devs cave to bs and go melon size in boobs.
Again, great game so far, congrats.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Are you telling me that a girl who loves a boy doesn't get jealous? That she does not get angry because he runs away from home and does not know anything about him in 5 years? that when her parents die he is not there with her? seriously? XD and it is not to show off since I am not here any playboy, but if I have met and been with many and all to a greater or lesser degree act that way :coffee:
She drove him away and she has no right to be jealous when she's treated him with nothing but contempt for the majority of their interactions since the funeral. If all the women you've met act like this to one degree or another then you might want to take more care when picking them going forward. ;)

Last edited:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I just finished chapter one and I really have to say that I never thought that could beat the prologue but it has succeeded, comedy, drama and sex all in one( and the cliffhanger holy shit)by the way what the hell is wrong with Jaye?( does she bring a dude to the yacht WTF??) That attitude of hers is getting on my nerves I hope things change when she goes to fuck the Mc
Oh, for fuck's sake, God forbid.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Enjoying the game after starting it last night. Love Jaye, (weakness for redheads) so I’m already planning on simpin for her with Fiona a close second. It’s tragic all these misunderstandings lead to never seeing Alex’s parents alive again after the loving relationship he had with them, thanks to his stupid pride and cowardice. That said, I’m hoping it’s not gonna be too much of a slow burn before Alex can finally repair his relationship with Jaye.

Btw, that cabin scene with Linda & Erica was pretty hot, almost couldn’t decide which one to be with, hopefully that’s not the last time we see them again.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You know I finally figured out the main difference between Mallory and Jayme.

Mallory seems fun to be around.

Jayme does not.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

Reactions: Demonspike666

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
You know I finally figured out the main difference between Mallory and Jayme.

Mallory seems fun to be around.

Jayme does not.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!
It's clear that Mallory has an ulterior motive for meeting the MC. I think if you're indifferent to her then it's just to achieve her goal. However if you take her love route so far she's clearly starting to feel something for the MC as her text stating that she's stopped hearing her dads voice in her head implies. Considering she was at least emotionally abused as a child and walked into a room to see her dads freshly dead body in front of her she has her shit together. Jaye hasn't changed from the bitch she was when MC last saw her even though she knows it was her actions that were to blame for him leaving in the first place.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It's clear that Mallory has an ulterior motive for meeting the MC. I think if you're indifferent to her then it's just to achieve her goal. However if you take her love route so far she's clearly starting to feel something for the MC as her text stating that she's stopped hearing her dads voice in her head implies. Considering she was at least emotionally abused as a child and walked into a room to see her dads freshly dead body in front of her she has her shit together. Jaye hasn't changed from the bitch she was when MC last saw her even though she knows it was her actions that were to blame for him leaving in the first place.
It also doesn't help that the last cute interaction that MC and Jayme had, is from when they were both like 8 years old.

Dec 9, 2020
Wanted to take a moment to say despite all the back and forth we're all having about that ep 1 ending, to anyone on the fence of playing, it shows a good sign that the game and story are decent to promote this much conflict and discussion in it's readers the past couple days. Very few other games do this, Intertwined, Come Inside, Summer's Gone are good examples.

On a slightly related note it really pissed me off that despite me choosing the most negative options for Mallory she still kissed the mc at the end. I will never understand why devs put choices that mean nothing. Like just don't put the choice in if it literally doesn't matter.
Because I believe they just wanted to setup a scene to show Jaye's jealously instead of rage to the mc, and insert more drama before they headed off to the boat, which unfortunately sets her up in a bad light once again at how quick she turned back to her old ways.

Yeah I don't agree with how it was forced, and probably should have been setup a different way before the meeting. But again they wanted to make things seem like a rush and they had no opportunity to actually talk things out, to drag the drama on between them.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
So to sum this up: Everybody is happy with the game (quality, renders, no bugs etc. ) but is very conflicted due to possible +1 problems we don't know if exist and judging characters based on the glimpses we have so far at this early stage. I trust the developer plan to make an entertaining game for us. Ofc things can go wrong from here, but then - maybe not. We just have to wait and see.
But keep the thread on fire. Fun and interesting to read.

Jul 5, 2019
I actually just had a thought about Mallory and Amanda. I had previously posted that perhaps Amanda had undergone treatment/medicine for her condition from the parents company, perhaps even the trial for this upcoming breakthrough, and that's why she was interested in MCs mom.

Now I think I got that backwards. What if she's seeking out a way to get Amanda into the trials for this new thing she somehow found out about.

Still doesn't explain her connection to George or being on the yacht though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So to sum this up: Everybody is happy with the game (quality, renders, no bugs etc. ) but is very conflicted due to possible +1 problems we don't know if exist and judging characters based on the glimpses we have so far at this early stage. I trust the developer plan to make an entertaining game for us. Ofc things can go wrong from here, but then - maybe not. We just have to wait and see.

Yea even though certain characters filled me with RAGE I still ended up a patreon. So kudos to the dev.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I have finished the update and I don't know what to say to you, I liked it and Jaye seems to me that she acts like a normal girl, she is a girl in love with her stepbrother and she feels lonely. Wanting to know more about this story, Mallory hides many things and it will be very interesting to see that fight between her and Jaye to win the heart of the MC
I’d hope Jaye realizes Mallory is her true enemy/rival and not Alex. That she will only further push Alex into her arms the more she tries to hurt him instead of going out of her way make peace and maybe rekindle their friendship first like back when they were kids. That would go a long way towards reminding Alex of the good times they shared and maybe drop hints that she’s still in love with him after everything that’s happened.

If I was Alex, on the other hand, I’d need clarification at some point just what kind of friendship she has with Tara... it’s bad enough he found she gave her first kiss to her, but are they still FWB? Or are they more involved than that? It’s kinda hypocritical for Jaye (as much as I love her) to get so jealous at every girl who even looks in his direction considering she’s been actively hooking up with Tara since their early teens. Btw, I know Jaye wrote in her diary about being worried Tara could easily take Alex for herself, but do we know for a fact how she feels about Alex? Seems to be they have been on friendly terms with each other, and other than Alex saying she was beautiful, but not really his type, I don’t remember what her feelings may be towards him.

I doubt a throuple path with Jaye and Tara may happen since dev wrote on discord chat, once Jaye hooks up with someone, she’s not too forgiving about any kind of sharing.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I’d hope Jaye realizes Mallory is her true enemy/rival and not Alex. That she will only further push Alex into her arms the more she tries to hurt him instead of going out of her way make peace and maybe rekindle their friendship first like back when they were kids. That would go a long way towards reminding Alex of the good times they shared and maybe drop hints that she’s still in love with him after everything that’s happened.

If I was Alex, on the other hand, I’d need clarification at some point just what kind of friendship she has with Tara... it’s bad enough he found she gave her first kiss to her, but are they still FWB? Or are they more involved than that? It’s kinda hypocritical for Jaye (as much as I love her) to get so jealous at every girl who even looks in his direction considering she’s been actively hooking up with Tara since their early teens. Btw, I know Jaye wrote in her diary about being worried Tara could easily take Alex for herself, but do we know for a fact how she feels about Alex? Seems to be they have been on friendly terms with each other, and other than Alex saying she was beautiful, but not really his type, I don’t remember what her feelings may be towards him.

I doubt a throuple path with Jaye and Tara may happen since dev wrote on discord chat, once Jaye hooks up with someone, she’s not too forgiving about any kind of sharing.
I think the MC and Tara slept together after the fight at the graduation party. When Erica asked if Linda was his first he said not quite so it adds up that she was unless we're missing someone else not introduced yet. Might explain why he considers her not his type as she may have told him what had been going on between her and Jaye as well.

Reactions: stuffstuffstuff
Jul 5, 2019
Btw, I know Jaye wrote in her diary about being worried Tara could easily take Alex for herself, but do we know for a fact how she feels about Alex? Seems to be they have been on friendly terms with each other, and other than Alex saying she was beautiful, but not really his type, I don’t remember what her feelings may be towards him.
It possible/probable that MC lost his virginity to Tara, possibly the night before he left, when she went to find him after the fight, as he went to Linda and Ray's place immediately after, and Tara, Jaye and his mother are the only women we ever see him interact with up to that point. And we know he wasn't a virgin when he hooked up with Linda.

Reactions: Demonspike666

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
We appreciate comments like this. We care very much about the characters we're writing to the point where we really had to struggle to kill off Sarah and James, even though their deaths are central to the overall story. In the end, we held the line and did what the story demanded we do.

We all form our impressions based on the information at hand, and as devs that puts us in a position to be pretty arbitrary about how and when new information is presented. It's manipulative, but to my mind, fiction is a tacit agreement between the reader and the writer to be manipulated emotionally and intellectually.

Some are more willing participants in that arrangement than others, as the 35+ new pages of comments over the past three days demonstrate.

That said, ALL of our characters are a mix of good and bad traits, and I think we were pretty transparent that this wasn't going to be a mindless smashfest in the game's introductory panels. It's clear some have already made up their minds as to who is redeemable and who isn't, and that's fine. :) I'm equally pleased to see the jury's still out for others.

Either way, thanks for playing our game. If you hate it, that's OK. There are plenty here to cater to every taste. If you love it, that's awesome. We were originally not going to share it at all. It was going to be an "internal proof of concept" we were convinced to share by some friends in the AVN community. If you're still trying to decide, that's cool too.

I won't inform speculation with characters, but I do promise that if you're invested in a path and you're even reasonably faithful to it, we'll make it as rewarding as we can in the long run for you. We have no interest in investing people in a character only to pull the carpet out from under them later.

That's all I'll have to say until Chapter 2 drops. Four scenes written already! Thanks again everyone for your interest and opinions.

Oh, and Maleficent: Can we get the Anal, Cheating, and Virgin kink tags added? Feel like adding "Urination" would be a stretch, even if there were technically two pee scenes. :ROFLMAO:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
We appreciate comments like this. We care very much about the characters we're writing to the point where we really had to struggle to kill off Sarah and James, even though their deaths are central to the overall story. In the end, we held the line and did what the story demanded we do.

We all form our impressions based on the information at hand, and as devs that puts us in a position to be pretty arbitrary about how and when new information is presented. It's manipulative, but to my mind, fiction is a tacit agreement between the reader and the writer to be manipulated emotionally and intellectually.

Some are more willing participants in that arrangement than others, as the 35+ new pages of comments over the past three days demonstrate.

That said, ALL of our characters are a mix of good and bad traits, and I think we were pretty transparent that this wasn't going to be a mindless smashfest in the game's introductory panels. It's clear some have already made up their minds as to who is redeemable and who isn't, and that's fine. :) I'm equally pleased to see the jury's still out for others.

Either way, thanks for playing our game. If you hate it, that's OK. There are plenty here to cater to every taste. If you love it, that's awesome. We were originally not going to share it at all. It was going to be an "internal proof of concenpt" we were convinced to share by some friends in the AVN community. If you're still trying to decide, that's cool too.

I won't inform speculation with characters, but I do promise that if you're invested in a path and you're even reasonably faithful to it, we'll make it as rewarding as we can in the long run for you. We have no interest in investing people in a character only to pull the carpet out from under them later.

That'll all I'll have to say until Chapter 2 drops. Four scenes written already! Thanks again everyone for your interest and opinions.

Oh, and Maleficent: Can we get the Anal, Cheating, and Virgin kink tags added? Feel like adding "Urination" would be a stretch, even if there were technically two pee scenes. :ROFLMAO:
Well you've certainly done your job when it comes to provoking strong feelings and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
True when writing a film script...a book etc etc. Not a VN with many months between updates. Then it's rather more than simple manipulation to invest the reader and is a much more volatile and fragile tactic to use.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes