4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
In fact I think it is useless to struggle to find a culprit between the two, both have made mistakes. Except that the MCs are covered by his cowardice, because after all, running away in the middle of the night like that is cowardly.

Did you decide to leave because those words hurt you? You're right, I would have done it too, but not in the middle of the night, I wasn't the one who brought a rapist home and I won't feel guilty for defending you, I won't run away as if I were the problem.

Not to mention he's been away for 5 years. 5 years guys, do you realize how long is 5 years? For a teenager they are a lifetime. I repeat, neither of us should be defended, they were 2 kids who found themselves having an adult discussion, which neither of them was able to manage, I expect that from the next chapter we will behave more like grown people, even if the beginning does not is one of the most promising.

Speaking of Rapeboy, he's going to be a real pain in the ass and I think the boy is aiming to marry Jaye to take over the family business. Let's see how Jaye will justify his presence on the Yacht, that could make me decide which side to take.
Except for the fact that he had already planned to spend a year in aspen after school, and that fight just gave him the reason to just do it right away. Why was he gone the full 5 years without coming back? who knows, we didn't get the full story other than he was enjoying traveling the world away from the heavy emotional shit hanging on him, and maybe he had no positive vibes from her during that time to want to visit, we don't know how long her phone was blocked but it's probably since that fight, which is up to debate since she says she would never block him. She gave him the cold shoulder for years and told him to gtfo and never wanted to see him again, I think most of us would have taken a break from that.
EDIT: I had to add she did text him during the first year but he ignored it, and his other reasoning for not going back was because he loved her too, again the same reason she was keeping him at arms length, the taboo subject. Still 5 years was definitely too long.

And the one night she decided to come home after the attempted rape (which she made no attempts to talk to him during this time), he waited in her room to talk to her about EVERYTHING, which obviously went off the tracks when he checked her phone, and saw she invited mcfuckydipshit to the party. After the party she went to jerk off instead of coming to talk to him, even through she was happy he stood up for her. But only the mc is the coward now?

The story is filled with missed opportunities on both sides to talk with each other in order to keep them apart and the story going. But it's like no one thinks he's been hurt throughout all this either for some reason, he takes off and he's a coward, she takes off to tara's for like two weeks and think nothing of it. Two sides of the coin here, except her side looks dirtier because of all the bitchiness.

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Custody arrangements don't always involve termination of parental rights of the non-custodial parent. In fact, they rarely do. In most circumstances, the non custodial parent would at least have a claim in the case of death of the custodial parent.

For the record, I live in the USA. Other countries may have different approaches to this matter... Even in the US, there can be some variation in details from state to state.
I am in the US as well, like I said IF she had given up all parental rights that could have been the case. Of course in the one I delt with the grandparents took custody but if MCs grandparents are dead then it would be the state taking custody or possibly a close friend could adopt at that point.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I think the MC and Tara slept together after the fight at the graduation party. When Erica asked if Linda was his first he said not quite so it adds up that she was unless we're missing someone else not introduced yet. Might explain why he considers her not his type as she may have told him what had been going on between her and Jaye as well.
Did you forget about Fiona? He seemed to have been with her pretty soon after he had left after the graduation party.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Fiona was after Linda so Tara is the best possibility, also answers why her number is in his phone and he didnt know it. She put it in there after they banged lol :)
Thats what I get for using control so much I missed quite a few of the points in the game. But I just don't like flash backs did the same thing with the game Life Happened it had a long flash back prologue as well.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Fiona was after Linda so Tara is the best possibility, also answers why her number is in his phone and he didnt know it. She put it in there after they banged lol :)
Possibly, but didn't MC have an internal thought to the effect of "thanks for outing me, Tara"? I got the impression he knew he had her number. He just didn't want Jaye to know he did.

Reactions: 4ndri4n

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Makes me suspicious that Tara also seemed to know that Jaye's phone was blocking the MC (unless it was just a lucky guess).

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Makes me suspicious that Tara also seemed to know that Jaye's phone was blocking the MC (unless it was just a lucky guess).
Yes, this! So much this! And why exactly did she have MC call her own phone first? What did that accomplish? (Other than letting Jaye know he had the number ofc...) :unsure:

Reactions: ShadowThrone

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That was pretty hilarious how Alex fucked Fiona so hard she lost her mind and her husband. ;)

imho, both Alex and Jaye have equal blame for all their misunderstandings, but, Alex had the added info from the diary about her possible feelings for him, it’s not like she had that same info about him. Then again, it is kinda shitty of Jaye has been hooking up with Tara all these years but is still holding it against Alex for kissing someone when they aren’t even together. I’m fine with her experimenting, but it sounds like their ‘friendship’ is a little more complicated than the occasional make out session.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Maybe, but unless Tara is like head over heels in love with Jaye, why would she do anything shady. If anything she defended Jaye & Alex when they were kids against that other girl who straight up told Jaye to ditch her ‘loser’ brother.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yes, this! So much this! And why exactly did she have MC call her own phone first? What did that accomplish? (Other than letting Jaye know he had the number ofc...) :unsure:
I dont find this very suspicious being in IT, basic test to verify the phone is working then checking Jayes' phone to see if it was blocked. Only weird thing is that when you block a number it doesnt just ring, you get a message that the number you are trying to call is not accepting calls from you number typically.

Reactions: Glooskabe

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Latest weird theory : Tara is the the +1, and wants to keep Jaye and the MC apart.
She sprayed the Hatchet Body Spray in the hope that before she revealed her presence, the MC would accuse Jaye of something and drive another wedge between them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe, but unless Tara is like head over heels in love with Jaye, why would she do anything shady. If anything she defended Jaye & Alex when they were kids against that other girl who straight up told Jaye to ditch her ‘loser’ brother.
Who knows, maybe Tara became aware at some time that the only way she could have one or even both of them for herself was if she kept them apart. Would be extreme shitty, but in a way not less selfish and possessive as Jaye acts to MC while at same time pushing him away all those years, leading to him running away for years.

That is the main difference between MC and Jaye that we have seen till now, besides her being almost constantly overly aggressive to MC emotionally. MC does consider Jaye's feelings and even takes some responsibility for fucking up. Jaye until now it seems to always be how it made her feel, how it impacted her and seems not to care how MC might have felt about all her fuckups. Like his feelings do not matter unless they are what she wants, even after the graduation fight she does not think one moment how MC might feel about her reaction but gets hot and rubs one out for her pleasure over fact MC beat him up. Then yeah, I can be with Tara all those years, but do you not dare to be kissed by a girl while I can see it and you are free to do as you wish as far as you know ....... Now Jaye might have better sides especially with other people as MC, but devs sure hid them from us. :p Basically she has been simply abusive when it comes to MC all those years and he took it partly out of guilt for the first betrayal until the night of the fight and partly cause he loves her.

Hell I do wish those two kids can get together and get their shit together, but if this was real life instead of a game I would say run MC run, even if +1 is not our favorite would be rapist. If he is I guess I will probably do the will reading and tell Jaye I am out and hope the company will make someone very happy, but that I will work to earn my own money. Bye, have fun and a good life sis, to never again. Not even for the legacy of my parents I would allow her to destroy my life and sanity.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes