4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I dont find this very suspicious being in IT, basic test to verify the phone is working then checking Jayes' phone to see if it was blocked. Only weird thing is that when you block a number it doesnt just ring, you get a message that the number you are trying to call is not accepting calls from you number typically.
That... makes sense... Well, poo! :ROFLMAO:

Oct 2, 2020
It is a deadly combination when MC and Jaye share their bithday date, im guessing it is a taurus, beacuse their a both stubborn.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, we can't please everyone. From what I hear, Intertwined is quite a good game. I'm actually flattered Nyx tried our game.
Well two out of three is not bad either, so would not say she hated it. :p

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I really do not get the people hating on MC or saying he needs to man up and quit running away. Jaye has been nothing but toxic to him since they were kids, always blowing everything extremely out of proportion and knowingly going out of her way to hurt him emotionally. She basically acts like she owns the MC just because she has feelings for him and any inference of him liking someone else or being with someone else causes her to lash out at him.

ANY sane person, not even going to say man, would run as far away from that and stay away just like the MC did. There is no hashing things out with someone like Jaye, she is basically just walking PTSD for the MC at this point. People keep say that he is just as much at fault and I do not get that, he basically acted like a normal brother does, sacrificed for what was best for her and stands up for her only to have her blow up and treat him like shit. Honestly I think she needs medication cause bitch is Bi-polar AF.

I haven't disliked a LI this much since Stephanie in LoF, the reason given for her actions were trash IMO and didn't redeem her at all.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Who in his right mind would take what Jaye said so seriously to the point of abandoning his home and his loving parents for years?
And at the same time he leaves his sister with the thought of her being the reason why her parents can't see their son
His moronic choice is also the main reason they can't mend things and all the unsaid is left to fester for years
No wonder she's full of anger
Just my two cents
The mc has already decided to leave before that last big fight, the fight was just the reason he left that night and not a few weeks later.
His moronic choice and no wonder she is full of anger ?
The mc loved her, while Jaye was being apathetic and spiteful for ten years, with the only reason that he made one mistake as he was 8y old and all he wanted was her to have more friends (and Jaye know this).

I can assume being in love with her was extremely painful for the mc, hence the decission to leave, to move on from Jaye and the unhealty relationship they had.

Also what do u expect ?
Jaye behaves like she does for ten years and apparently didn't give a damn about his feelings and when the mc finaly couldn't take it anymore and decided to move on from her, he should just come back because now she is ready to talk...after she finally sees what her behavior caused.

That being said him leaving in the middle of the night was a shitty move towards his parents, not Jaye thaught. She had ten years to talk, the mc tried to talk with her and to understand her (he says that in the bar scene).

Also what is Jayes reaction in that last fight ?
She sreams at him, says she never wanted a brother and that he should leave, followed by her trying to punch him in the face.
And while Tara goes after the mc, she showers, thinks that she is happy with what he did, that it was just what she needed him to do and rubs one out, she didn't even think one time how her action would affect him, no guilty conscience at all....how exactly should we call her behavior ?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really do not get the people hating on MC or saying he needs to man up and quit running away. Jaye has been nothing but toxic to him since they were kids, always blowing everything extremely out of proportion and knowingly going out of her way to hurt him emotionally. She basically acts like she owns the MC just because she has feelings for him and any inference of him liking someone else or being with someone else causes her to lash out at him.

ANY sane person, not even going to say man, would run as far away from that and stay away just like the MC did. There is no hashing things out with someone like Jaye, she is basically just walking PTSD for the MC at this point. People keep say that he is just as much at fault and I do not get that, he basically acted like a normal brother does, sacrificed for what was best for her and stands up for her only to have her blow up and treat him like shit. Honestly I think she needs medication cause bitch is Bi-polar AF.

I haven't disliked a LI this much since Stephanie in LoF, the reason given for her actions were trash IMO and didn't redeem her at all.
Well I think the one thing we can blame Mc somewhat for besides Jaye and having a preference for unhappily married women :p, is that when he left he also seems to have lost his anchor and started to just aimlessly drift around instead of taking some direction in his life, but that is likely caused by his own trauma.

Reactions: operamini

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I haven't disliked a LI this much since Stephanie in LoF
At least she isn't trying to convince the MC that she's a spy ;)

Seriously, either I missed something important or the reason those two are attracted to each other is because the story said so. They were friends when they were kids, but they fall out almost immediately and then their relationship is shit till present day. Seems to me what they need is not reconciliation and a relationship, but rather a good hate-fuck and they stay out of eachothers way.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Heh, many of these games have a lot of similarities.
But about the only thing similar with Intertwined is the 5 year absence in which the mc leaves because of heartbreak, but chasing sunsets had way more emotional background to it.
Well maybe also the drama turned to 11 all the way, the emotional disturbed girlfriend, cliffhangers. :) Then again she rated both writing and renders as great with a personal dislike of a few renders. So I would say not bad and even story she did not say bad.

Dec 9, 2020
lol yeah that's about the only LI in all the games I've played, that I had no problem kicking to the curb as soon as I learned the truth, all this while visiting Lexi, um yeah buhbye!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well I think the one thing we can blame Mc somewhat for besides Jaye and having a preference for unhappily married women :p, is that when he left he also seems to have lost his anchor and started to just aimlessly drift around instead of taking some direction in his life, but that is likely caused by his own trauma.
I mean both of them were pretty tempting, I personally hate to see a good women go unpleasured and or be ignored by their SO ;) . And he had a plan initally, take a year off then go to college but I believe the reason he just decided to travel was to avoid the toxicity of going back and dealing with Jaye. His reasoning for himself was that he caught the wonder bug and wanted to travel and see/experience new things so he didnt have to deal with the actual reason he didn't want to go home.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean both of them were pretty tempting, I personally hate to see a good women go unpleasured and or be ignored by their SO ;) . And he had a plan initally, take a year off then go to college but I believe the reason he just decided to travel was to avoid the toxicity of going back and dealing with Jaye. His reasoning for himself was that he caught the wonder bug and wanted to travel and see/experience new things so he didnt have to deal with the actual reason he didn't want to go home.
Yeah that is exactly what I meant, when I said he allowed himself to lose his anchor and deciding on his life and allowed himself to keep on drifting at a certain point. The married women part was more to tease Naxos a bit. :p

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah that is exactly what I meant, when I said he allowed himself to lose his anchor and deciding on his life and allowed himself to keep on drifting at a certain point. The married women part was more to tease Naxos a bit. :p
Now the REAL question is who is the +1 and what the hell is going on with the will. My guess is some kind of stipulation that they need to work things out in order to get everything otherwise they only get a portion of the estate or something dumb like that. Parents last ditch effort to get them to reconcile after all this time.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes