4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! Good game, good update, but yeah, wait too long to see who is +1 but I think it is that ex. Man, that dude is such an asshole, la pretty low trick from Jaye. I like her but sometimes I just want MC leave all that behind and go live his life without her bullshit.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now the REAL question is who is the +1 and what the hell is going on with the will. My guess is some kind of stipulation that they need to work things out in order to get everything otherwise they only get a portion of the estate or something dumb like that. Parents last ditch effort to get them to reconcile after all this time.
We will know more on those two items next update in three months likely. I just hope that Jaye did not go full psycho and brought her would be rapist and that then MC has to white knight her and safe her from him later on her route. That would be really boring as fuck and a letdown. Been there and done that a few thousand times by now in different stories.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
We will know more on those two items next update in three months likely. I just hope that Jaye did not go full psycho and brought her would be rapist and that then MC has to white knight her and safe hem from him later on her route. That would be really boring as fuck and a letdown. Been there and done that a few thousand times by now in different stories.
I'm pretty sure it's him. Who could make MC that angry? Only that asshole -_-

Reactions: operamini

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
We will know more on those two items next update in three months likely. I just hope that Jaye did not go full psycho and brought her would be rapist and that then MC has to white knight her and safe hem from him later on her route. That would be really boring as fuck and a letdown. Been there and done that a few thousand times by now.
If that happens then I just want to leave her to her fate with him and take whatever i get for not reconciling with her then dip back to CO and a couple hot and tight blondes to spend my days with. Maybe the occasional trip to pound Fiona if it gets boring :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's him. Who could make MC that angry? Only that asshole -_-
True, but if that is the case the only two things that safe Jaye possibly in my game is that A. it is a game and B. that first impression of her was that of that very cute girl when she was eight. Hard to kick her to the curb.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
True, but if that is the case the only two things that safe Jaye possibly in my game is that A. it is a game and B. that first impression of her was that of that very cute girl when she was eight. Hard to kick her to the curb.
As I said, I like Jaye, maybe it is my first option as LI, but sometimes, just want to leave her and her bullshit behind, but let's see what will happen next updates, I'm sure everything will be fine in the end, lol

Jul 20, 2020
I really enjoyed the story on this one so far, though I, as the player who assumes the MC role, feels a bit pressured with some of the LI's. I'm ok for kinetic/linear VN's, but most of the time it's a harem style game or a singular LI, but if there's multiple LI's some choices would be nice to aim the MC at a particular LI the player is interested in.

Still great start so far.

Jul 5, 2019
I really enjoyed the story on this one so far, though I, as the player who assumes the MC role, feels a bit pressured with some of the LI's. I'm ok for kinetic/linear VN's, but most of the time it's a harem style game or a singular LI, but if there's multiple LI's some choices would be nice to aim the MC at a particular LI the player is interested in.

Still great start so far.
I wonder how many actual end game options there will be. Obviously Jaye, and Mallory seems likely, but of the rest, I think it's been said Tara is not one, Erica and Linda don't seem likely to come up terribly often as it currently stands. Fiona... who knows.

Not sure if anything else has been said by devs other than the Tara bit (which I've only seen second hand so far)

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
The MC had to be the dumbest guy in existence to not know that Jaye was in love with him. I know I'm dense with women but holy hell does she get jealous when there's other women around. It shouldn't have taken him that long to make the connection. If he doesn't end up with her, then my bet would be on Mallory.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
We made a deliberate effort to keep the UI minimalist, allowing the player to even fade the textbox if they want to. If you watch the "Quick Primer" for Chasing Sunsets at the beginning it will explain the keybinds and optional screen elements. "S" will show/hide the stats bar, and "Q" will show/hide the quick menu. :)

Additionally, we left the Linux distro out by mistake. Our bugfix version will include it.
If S hides.shows the stats bar, which key will create a screenshot?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yup but I think he was asking about MC + Jaye scenes mainly so I didn't mention it:unsure:

It's kind of hilarious that she's flicking her bean because the MC got her all horned up,yet she's fantasizing about someone completely different,like not even the same gender.

I think Jaye might be in the closet. Like she thinks she's bi,but she's actually lesbian.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes