4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Damn, this is the first game I actually re-played just in order to focus on the story as well. Renders are amazing, but story and dialogues are even better.

qianye

Dec 17, 2020
I actually just had a thought about Mallory and Amanda. I had previously posted that perhaps Amanda had undergone treatment/medicine for her condition from the parents company, perhaps even the trial for this upcoming breakthrough, and that's why she was interested in MCs mom.

Now I think I got that backwards. What if she's seeking out a way to get Amanda into the trials for this new thing she somehow found out about.

Still doesn't explain her connection to George or being on the yacht though.
Could Mallory be MC’s half sister? Or daughter of a chick his mother’s ex husband was with? I don’t recall hearing about his mother’s ex husband dying or anything.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Did not notice this part. i thought she was really sleeping. but so much noise it is highly unlikely that she did not hear anything around her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stone Fox Studios I don't know how to ask you a question on patreon, beside comments on your posts - is there a other way? Then i try it viw F95: Is pregnancy planed in your game? I am to lazy and tired fornow to take a look on the code for creampie tracking variables. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
Could Mallory be MC’s half sister? Or daughter of a chick his mother’s ex husband was with? I don’t recall hearing about his mother’s ex husband dying or anything.
I suppose it's possible, but if they are she has no clue because she mentions to her friend at the end that they kissed and neither of them brought up that they are/might be siblings.

Also, just me, but already being in love with one (step) sister, it seems a bit much for him to also be unknowingly making out with his half-sister.

EDIT: She has no clue unless she's keeping it from her friend I guess, but the friend knows she's investigating/doing something involving MC's mom, because she comes up in the conversation as well.

Reactions: qianye

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I find myself saving at nearly every single frame due to the sheer beauty of the renders-- DAZ isn't great at subtle emotion but Stone Fox sure is. That and a captivating story make this an absolute gem.

Reactions: Demonspike666

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Stone Fox Studios first off kudos on an exceptional story so far. First half was good, second got me hooked but I have one question IF Christian hops off the helo will we get the option to either A) beat his ass on the spot or B) tell Jaye to go to hell and not pursue her any further? Getting stuck with her if that happens just wont sit well with me in all honesty. Thanks!!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Another possibility is that Mallory is his actual sister and the Dad ended up with custody of her and the mom with him since there is no mention of his father being dead so far.

Jul 5, 2019
Another possibility is that Mallory is his actual sister and the Dad ended up with custody of her and the mom with him since there is no mention of his father being dead so far.
But Mallory's father is dead. So if she were MC's sister, his mother would have regained custody of her.

Reactions: 610
Dec 9, 2020
It seems the game might be about fact that parents after they died are finally trying to make up for the mistake they made when both MC and Jaye were 8 and 9 and should have locked them in a room together, with maybe a few extra twists to increase the drama. Then again if they had done so there would be no game now. :p

Anyone thinking the parents might have staged their death and are watching them both and possibly also sending in reinforcements to repair their relation. If so it would be interesting why they would be doing that now. Also nobody thinks it would be weird if the parents if they had a billion dollar company, would not kept tabs on Mc eve if just to make sure he was safe? I know maybe a bit too wild a speculation, though I could see myself do something like that as a last resort to bring my kids back together if had failed them that bad when they had been younger and had a billion dollar company, especially since will was changed a year ago. :p
I don't think the parents would stage their deaths, they didn't seem the type of people to do something that hurtful to their kids, they loved them too much to do something that bad. I do think they may have hired David to look after mc for those years too.

I do think they may have had a plan to basically trap and force the mc and jaye to take over the company together, as a last ditch effort to get them together should they ever pass before it was ever resolved while they were alive. Which is why the big hoopla about bringing them back to boat for the will reading, and to the place they where they were married, to the place to remember the family love, and maybe finally break the barriers down. Which again will be insanely stupid if Jaye brought mcfuckyrapeface at this point.

Reactions: Demonspike666

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
But Mallory's father is dead. So if she were MC's sister, his mother would have regained custody of her.
Not if she gave up custody of her in the divorce, she would have been a ward of the state at that point and available for adoption and mother would not have been informed.

qianye

Dec 17, 2020
I suppose it's possible, but if they are she has no clue because she mentions to her friend at the end that they kissed and neither of them brought up that they are/might be siblings.

Also, just me, but already being in love with one (step) sister, it seems a bit much for him to also be unknowingly making out with his half-sister.

EDIT: She has no clue unless she's keeping it from her friend I guess, but the friend knows she's investigating/doing something involving MC's mom, because she comes up in the conversation as well.
Author could have conveniently omitted that information for now. She could have an ulterior motive in getting closer to him. I'm just grasping at straws since she was already investigating him and I've spent all day at work trying to figure out why she's on the boat hahaha. Does she not also mention to her boss that she is visiting 'family' and she has a stack of documents about MC on the passenger seat. I'm gonna have to go back and check now.
Edit: Ok just seemed to be an excuse for time off, I'm just reading too much into it :D

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
We appreciate comments like this. We care very much about the characters we're writing to the point where we really had to struggle to kill off Sarah and James, even though their deaths are central to the overall story. In the end, we held the line and did what the story demanded we do.

We all form our impressions based on the information at hand, and as devs that puts us in a position to be pretty arbitrary about how and when new information is presented. It's manipulative, but to my mind, fiction is a tacit agreement between the reader and the writer to be manipulated emotionally and intellectually.

Some are more willing participants in that arrangement than others, as the 35+ new pages of comments over the past three days demonstrate.

That said, ALL of our characters are a mix of good and bad traits, and I think we were pretty transparent that this wasn't going to be a mindless smashfest in the game's introductory panels. It's clear some have already made up their minds as to who is redeemable and who isn't, and that's fine. :) I'm equally pleased to see the jury's still out for others.

Either way, thanks for playing our game. If you hate it, that's OK. There are plenty here to cater to every taste. If you love it, that's awesome. We were originally not going to share it at all. It was going to be an "internal proof of concept" we were convinced to share by some friends in the AVN community. If you're still trying to decide, that's cool too.

I won't inform speculation with characters, but I do promise that if you're invested in a path and you're even reasonably faithful to it, we'll make it as rewarding as we can in the long run for you. We have no interest in investing people in a character only to pull the carpet out from under them later.

That's all I'll have to say until Chapter 2 drops. Four scenes written already! Thanks again everyone for your interest and opinions.

Oh, and Maleficent: Can we get the Anal, Cheating, and Virgin kink tags added? Feel like adding "Urination" would be a stretch, even if there were technically two pee scenes. :ROFLMAO:
Some of us, starting me ofc, might be raging about the cliffhanger and the implied actions of Jaye and the non-actions of the MC ; but in the end, for me at least, there's no hate.
Just a deep care for the story and the well-written characters we met. And the impatience of pcontinuing the story.

So even if they are flawed or maybe because they are flawed, I love those dysfonctionals little shits :D and I only wish to help them be on good terms (or more. definitely more) at long last.

So thank you for giving us a game that makes us passionate, curious, angry, sad and so much more.You rock.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Jul 5, 2019
Not if she gave up custody of her in the divorce, she would have been a ward of the state at that point and available for adoption and mother would not have been informed.
I have zero experience in these matters, but I cannot imagine that this statement is even remotely accurate.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think the MC and Tara slept together after the fight at the graduation party. When Erica asked if Linda was his first he said not quite so it adds up that she was unless we're missing someone else not introduced yet. Might explain why he considers her not his type as she may have told him what had been going on between her and Jaye as well.
True, it’s possible he lost his virginity to Tara, but not 100% positive. he already knew they were possibly fooling around when he read Jaye’s diary 3 years earlier. Btw, that was when he said out loud that she was beautiful, but not really his type (guessing even back then, subconsciously Jaye was his type). There’s still no guarantee Tara even liked Alex since her checking up on him after the graduation party happens offscreen. Also, what motivation would she have to tell him, btw, I’m fucking your sister? In this case, it’s just as likely Alex lost his virginity to some random chick sometime before he goes to Aspen.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well my thoughts on why did she kiss MC is she could've done it on purpose. She's relatively new character and even though she apears all good, nice and cute we still have to know her. Like what's her gain, her agenda? How is she conected to MC and Jaye?
In Aspen, my MC was interested, but with the new revelations, he thinks she's a little sus... If we are allowed to play him that way of course... As a player, I don't actually think she's bad though. She just needs to come clean with MC... Kinda like MC and Jaye need to find clean with each other... Sensing a theme here...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I have zero experience in these matters, but I cannot imagine that this statement is even remotely accurate.
I know from personal experience that it can and does happen in those cases but we are talking hypothetics regarding the story not real life so :)

Jul 5, 2019
I know from personal experience that it can and does happen in those cases but we are talking hypothetics regarding the story not real life so :)
In any case, at the very beginning of the game we are privy to Sarah's thoughts when she meets James and realizes she forgot Alex's birthday. And even makes a comment about not winning mother of the year award, and in all that she never once thinks about her other child? No sadness. Nothing. James, Alex and work are the only things, even when the conversation is focusing on children and James is showing pictures of his daughter, not once is there a crack. A hint. Anything.

I'm saying there's no way she had a daughter and gave her away or had her taken.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Custody arrangements don't always involve termination of parental rights of the non-custodial parent. In fact, they rarely do. In most circumstances, the non custodial parent would at least have a claim in the case of death of the custodial parent.

For the record, I live in the USA. Other countries may have different approaches to this matter... Even in the US, there can be some variation in details from state to state.

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
Absolutely love this game and can't wait for the next update! Sometimes I just wonder if people who scream "if in the end it's her ex who almost raped her I will just drop the game!!!" are 6-year olds or have any kind of problems. Helloooooo??? This is dev's story! This is a game, don't try to change it! Of course it makes sense, people make stupid things when they are jealous, personally I would even love to smash his face again and humiliate him since it's clear she will abandon him in a minute! David??? Please, only one person could make MC so angry! Sincerely, if dev changes his idea of the story just because all these crying babies it will be such a HUGE disappointment for me really

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes