4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
Who in his right mind would take what Jaye said so seriously to the point of abandoning his home and his loving parents for years?
And at the same time he leaves his sister with the thought of her being the reason why her parents can't see their son
His moronic choice is also the main reason they can't mend things and all the unsaid is left to fester for years
No wonder she's full of anger
Just my two cents
Who in their right mind would bring a rapey exbf to their family graduation party to explain himself?
I guess nevermind the years of cold shoulder she gave him instead of trying to "mend" things between them too.

It was a two way street, they both fucked up, but she's constantly been pushing him away.

Reactions: Demonspike666

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
In fact I think it is useless to struggle to find a culprit between the two, both have made mistakes. Except that the MCs are covered by his cowardice, because after all, running away in the middle of the night like that is cowardly. Did you decide to leave because those words hurt you? You're right, I would have done it too, but not in the middle of the night, I wasn't the one who brought a rapist home and I won't feel guilty for defending you, I won't run away as if I were the problem. Not to mention he's been away for 5 years. 5 years guys, do you realize how long is 5 years? For a teenager they are a lifetime.
I repeat, neither of us should be defended, they were 2 kids who found themselves having an adult discussion, which neither of them was able to manage, I expect that from the next chapter we will behave more like grown people, even if the beginning does not is one of the most promising.

Speaking of Rapeboy, he's going to be a real pain in the ass and I think the boy is aiming to marry Jaye to take over the family business. Let's see how Jaye will justify his presence on the Yacht, that could make me decide which side to take.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
then either Jaye has a current boyfriend
i don't think so, but, at this point, i wouldn't be surprised at anything
i mean she can get a boyfriend and fuck whoever she wants, but god forbids MC kisses someone? seriously, the hell kind of mindfuck reasoning is that? :unsure:

Who in his right mind would take what Jaye said so seriously to the point of abandoning his home and his loving parents for years?
i think it's pretty apparent, at this point, that they both are the incarnation of the term "dysfunctional"

dopey80

May 29, 2017
I kinda low key think Jaye is Schizophrenic

long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

I was thinking more along the lines of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
In fact I think it is useless to struggle to find a culprit between the two, both have made mistakes. Except that the MCs are covered by his cowardice, because after all, running away in the middle of the night like that is cowardly. Did you decide to leave because those words hurt you? You're right, I would have done it too, but not in the middle of the night, I wasn't the one who brought a rapist home and I won't feel guilty for defending you, I won't run away as if I were the problem. Not to mention he's been away for 5 years. 5 years guys, do you realize how long is 5 years? For a teenager they are a lifetime.
I repeat, neither of us should be defended, they were 2 kids who found themselves having an adult discussion, which neither of them was able to manage, I expect that from the next chapter we will behave more like grown people, even if the beginning does not is one of the most promising.

Speaking of Rapeboy, he's going to be a real pain in the ass and I think the boy is aiming to marry Jaye to take over the family business. Let's see how Jaye will justify his presence on the Yacht, that could make me decide which side to take.
when he is on the yacht i take airwolf and fly to rikki

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ooh. I didn't think of this. I'm adding it to my crazy conspiracy pile of (maybe) evidence against George.
So far:
- Blocking MC's number on Jaye's account, so he can't contact her.
- Hiring David to keep MC occupied and traveling, and out of any situations that may lead him to return home.
- Possibly delaying his return for the funeral under the guise of helping to further anger Jaye and keep them apart.
- Assisted the parents in changing the will a year before they died. Also possibly involved in their death.
- Sending them to Thailand on separate planes so again they can't talk it out. (Thanks Dany7519 !)

All because the will will state that if they don't both agree to run the company together, they don't get it. "If you walk away you make the choice for both of you."
So someone else gets the company, or it goes for sale, or something else ridiculous. Either the longtime friend and lawyer George, or he is working for someone looking to buy it 'cheap' before the news breaks of their big breakthrough sends the price into the stratosphere.

Any other crazy shit we can heap on this tin foil train?

EDIT: Still stuck on how Mallory fits into this. Some weird stuff going on with her. She got a call to stop her vacation and go interview MC because he turned back up, but she already had his file? She may have been heading there already and just caught a break.
Wanna hear my theory :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'd like to see him try, MC already put him to sleep once, i'll just pimp slap him overboard :BootyTime:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I am assuming you're talking about kissing Mal scene here
I never said that it is right, what I said and meant was that her reaction was natural/expected
finding someone you love kissing someone else will make anyone sad/angry

and yes she is a bit crazy :ROFLMAO:
Well honestly... she doesn't have any right to act or behave that way. She did way worse things to him before he left. Him kissing Mallory is really and truly, none of her business. He owes her nothing romantically. They do not even have a friendship yet, and she's only making that worse with her hostile attitude towards him.

To make matters worse, she hooks up with Tara regularly, and assumedly brought Chris(the guy that tried to force himself on her) with her to the reading of her parents' will for who knows what. MC didn't react the way she did when she was fooling around with Chris(before that fateful night), so I fail to see how it's cool for her to explode over him making out with someone. But maybe that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Ooh. I didn't think of this. I'm adding it to my crazy conspiracy pile of (maybe) evidence against George.
So far:
- Blocking MC's number on Jaye's account, so he can't contact her.
- Hiring David to keep MC occupied and traveling, and out of any situations that may lead him to return home.
- Possibly delaying his return for the funeral under the guise of helping to further anger Jaye and keep them apart.
- Assisted the parents in changing the will a year before they died. Also possibly involved in their death.
- Sending them to Thailand on separate planes so again they can't talk it out. (Thanks Dany7519 !)

All because the will will state that if they don't both agree to run the company together, they don't get it. "If you walk away you make the choice for both of you."
So someone else gets the company, or it goes for sale, or something else ridiculous. Either the longtime friend and lawyer George, or he is working for someone looking to buy it 'cheap' before the news breaks of their big breakthrough sends the price into the stratosphere.

Any other crazy shit we can heap on this tin foil train?

EDIT: Still stuck on how Mallory fits into this. Some weird stuff going on with her. She got a call to stop her vacation and go interview MC because he turned back up, but she already had his file? She may have been heading there already and just caught a break.

I agree, George clearly wants to FUCK them both. nothing he said and did was professional. (in the real world) I know what I'm talking about, because when my parents died, I saw the bureaucratic process that follows a succession and a will

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
They both fucked up BUT the sister is the one to blame...ok

Absolutely I just don't understand why put all the blame on the sister
Because Jaye is actively dickish. MC just has no emotional intelligence.

Jaye does actively spiteful things.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Not if i can help it. Even if i have to play along with Jaye, i'll do everything to keep that scum away. I would rather chose to see company burn instead to be runned by him.

Dec 9, 2020
They both fucked up BUT the sister is the one to blame...ok
I mean she's constantly been throwing insults at him and pushing him away, makes up with him and then at a drop of a dime goes into a jealous rage, while he's been trying to avoid fighting with her and sacrificing multiple times to protect her, who do you think people will sympathize more with?

They both need to sit the fuck down and talk about everything already, but the game probably needs like 8 more chapters... sooo.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So ?? mc did also not do the things she acused mc of doing. and still she blamed mc for it. Mc did the right thing of just walking away after blocking part.

Mc did not need more drama so he walked away from it instead of keeping the drama continue.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes