4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Results:
res-cs.png

Its like beating a dead horse at this point lol

The results were as probably everyone expected.
Team MC with a win.
What surprises me is the difference between the votes
I expected a lil more than 2 votes for Jaye

To the dev, If this was your plan all along then you did great lol, people here hate/dislike Jaye like anything
and if not then, you need a really really good plot for reviving Jaye

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
To the dev, If this was your plan all along then you did great lol, people here hate/dislike Jaye like anything
Well, Dev said things will start being explained in chap 3 (the start of the reconciliation between them maybe?), so i guess i'll wait for chap 3 to come out before playing through this, i'll just keep lurking here till then

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
what rights does she have to be angry with him or expect him to love her or even still care for her after all the shit she put him through
I am assuming you're talking about kissing Mal scene here
I never said that it is right, what I said and meant was that her reaction was natural/expected
finding someone you love kissing someone else will make anyone sad/angry

and yes she is a bit crazy :ROFLMAO:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Oh, I wouldn't call it a crusade. Avaron just posted her honest opinion and it's on point.

If you want to blame someone for making Jaye unlikable how about the author?

Don't get me wrong, I, for some inexplicable reason, like Jaye but the author really did everything he could to cast Jaye's character development aside and paint her as a batshit crazy bitch.
That was poor wording from my side, and i was posting it before i have thought it through. I have deleted the post sohrtly after sending it.
I also like her very much, probably for the same reasons. :ROFLMAO: You are right, she emits that vibes your are describing, but we should take into account what she has been through. The most that bugs me at the moment is that one shitty smell has lead to such a riot. We know nothing, but the torches are on fire and the pitchforks polished.

I think this a red herring the devs has thrown, and know both devs sitting on the sofa with a big smile on the face popping a beer and watching the world burn.

Reactions: Naxos

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
100% agree but the dude fucking disappears after the whole blocked thing and the very next time they meet she finds the guy she loves kissing someone else, now this hurts like hell and would probably make anyone angry/sad imo

both of them need to sit down and have a talk like grown ups ffs
Look i agree. MC also needs to man up and stop being a coward. He can't constantly run away from problems he needs to face them. On the other hand i also understand from where's he coming from when he decides to disapear. If someone was constantly agressive and hostile to me i wouldn't deal with that person or talk to that person at all, yet alone pay atention. He probably had enough after finding that Jaye blocked him and couldn't stand the heat anymore.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm always out of breath while catching up with the thread ; and yet I don't even move...

Very interesting theories I saw and both sides have a point.

Jaye is indeed vindictive, poor at communicating, even trivial sometimes ; yet loving, caring (more with acts, except one, you know the one, than words). She went to all MC games, was always with him until he decided to put some distance, is in love with him....etc...

The MC has good intentions but awful at acting on them, clumsy, avoidant.... He put the distance between them for good reasons but poorly executed ; same with diary and Rapey Hatchet. He leaves for years, while I understand why he did it, he should've come back sooner. For his parents at least. He goes to Aspen after the funeral instead of reconnecting with Jaye who, exceptionnaly, seemed calmed down after the blocked contact on the phone...etc....

So in the end, they're both to blame for not still talking things over yet. But with everything that's happened ; it's harder than ever.
I'm still hopeful that Jaye will reveal herself as more than just angry and selfish and our MC more than a guy than always flee.

BUT !

The fact that Jaye has, most probably, brought back Rapey (even if he has changes, which is unlikely) that is a stupid decision to get a reaction out of MC. 'Cause it's a shitty move and who knows what Rapey might try (unless changed).

ANOTHER BUT !

It's understandable on a human POV.... It's a stupid, stupid decision. Haven't we all made some ? Some very very stupid even ? So it's a bad point for Jaye but after thinking about it and reading everyone's posts ; I'm willing to forgive IF Jaye doesn't act even more shitty once MC has kicked Rapey's butt all the way till Ray's horns.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I'm always out of breath while catching up with the thread ; and yet I don't even move...

Very interesting theories I saw and both sides have a point.

Jaye is indeed vindictive, poor at communicating, even trivial sometimes ; yet loving, caring (more with acts, except one, you know the one, than words). She went to all MC games, was always with him until he decided to put some distance, is in love with him....etc...

The MC has good intentions but awful at acting on them, clumsy, avoidant.... He put the distance between them for good reasons but poorly executed ; same with diary and Rapey Hatchet. He leaves for years, while I understand why he did it, he should've come back sooner. For his parents at least. He goes to Aspen after the funeral instead of reconnecting with Jaye who, exceptionnaly, seemed calmed down after the blocked contact on the phone...etc....

So in the end, they're both to blame for not still talking things over yet. But with everything that's happened ; it's harder than ever.
I'm still hopeful that Jaye will reveal herself as more than just angry and selfish and our MC more than a guy than always flee.

BUT !

The fact that Jaye has, most probably, brought back Rapey (even if he has changes, which is unlikely) that is a stupid decision to get a reaction out of MC. 'Cause it's a shitty move and who knows what Rapey might try (unless changed).

ANOTHER BUT !

It's understandable on a human POV.... It's a stupid, stupid decision. Haven't we all made some ? Some very very stupid even ? So it's a bad point for Jaye but after thinking about it and reading everyone's posts ; I'm willing to forgive IF Jaye doesn't act even more shitty once MC has kicked Rapey's butt all the way till Ray's horns.

I agree with you, but on one point you find me hesitant; if they introduce the rapist with jaye ... in my opinion, the developers climb a path too South American "telenovelas" :ROFLMAO:, sometimes, the mystery is beautiful when its simplicity is more real.
My opinion :p

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Given how much of a bitch jaye is it wouldn't surprise me if she planned to fuck rapeface on the day of the mc biggest game just to get back at him, ruining one of his biggest moment. She led him on and just happened to get cold feet or mc came home earlier than expected. The timing of that scene was suspicious as fuck.
Fucking him on that day? Possible, but not with that intention. That day was the best oppurtunity to get alone time, think about it. I am sure many teenagers would use this oppurtunity. My first gf and me are lurking for a time when her parents and siblings are out for a walk. The only thing missing was an excuse for them to stay at home. Cold feet? For sure, i am convinced that she has loved him, at that time she became aware of it more then ever and her desire to play the v-card was gone.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I agree with you, but on one point you find me hesitant; if they introduce the rapist with jaye ... in my opinion, the developers climb a path too South American "telenovelas" :ROFLMAO:, sometimes, the mystery is beautiful when its simplicity is more real.
My opinion :p
You mean the Rapey Hatchet is going to be unchanged and still Rapeying the fuck out of everyone ?
Might be :unsure:. Kidding, I'm sure there's a 90% chance that Rapey is still same old punching bag

Reactions: Demonspike666

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I am going to ask to be educated...hopefully without causing a shit storm.

Why are there so many that are on Team Mallory? I am going to go back and play this through...probably several times...but if I remember correctly, she had just started her vacation and her boss (Glade??) pushed her into an assignment that involves the MC and the Biotech Company. I cannot help but feel that everything she is doing is only to get her the answers that she wants. It just seems to me that she is good at her job and that is exactly what she is doing.........her job.

Reactions: Glooskabe

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "CrazyRabbit, post: 5086110, membro: 1751909"]
Ebbene sì, voglio dire che la sua faccia è compatibile con i pugni di MC, quindi perché cambiare una perfetta storia d'amore? : D
[/CITAZIONE]

yes indeed ... but it would be bad to ruin the game with a stupid situation like that,

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
That was poor wording from my side, and i was posting it before i have thought it through. I have deleted the post sohrtly after sending it.
I also like her very much, probably for the same reasons. :ROFLMAO: You are right, she emits that vibes your are describing, but we should take into account what she has been through. The most that bugs me at the moment is that one shitty smell has lead to such a riot. We know nothing, but the torches are on fire and the pitchforks polished.

I think this a red herring the devs has thrown, and know both devs sitting on the sofa with a big smile on the face popping a beer and watching the world burn.
Happens to all of us, no sweat.

And true, the author made a deliberate dick move to stir the pot with the cliffhanger.
It's a trick of the trade used often to garner attention but you usually have to really think things through on how is your follow-up going to look and feel.
I have seen my share of asspull plot twists and nothing can surprise me much however, I think I offered them a nice way out in my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-2-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-5082378

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Results:
View attachment 1028199

Its like beating a dead horse at this point lol

The results were as probably everyone expected.
Team MC with a win.
What surprises me is the difference between the votes
I expected a lil more than 2 votes for Jaye

I you refresh you should now see 3 votes for Jaye. :whistle:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
100% agree but the dude fucking disappears after the whole blocked thing and the very next time they meet she finds the guy she loves kissing someone else, now this hurts like hell and would probably make anyone angry/sad imo

both of them need to sit down and have a talk like grown ups ffs
Well yeah they need to have a talk, but first Jaye needs to learn how to control her temper.

On that scene u mentioned:
Before in the office, she behaved like her usual bitchy self and even after she hears the true, she doesn't apologize. Instead she goes after the mc, throws a hissy fit in the middle of the street and demands answears in the same bitchy behavior...i can understand that the mc leave's, i too would have zero intention to speak with her in that situation.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes