4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i would block her phone back like she did 5 years prior
Well in reality if +1 is the one speculated, I would at the same moment that it would happen tell her she was death to me and that I would never ever want to see her again or hear from her in any way and get the fuck out of my life. If she would try to grab me I would hit her hand away. Then I would tell to George to make arrangements to bring me back immediately and will and everything else be damned, he can read those to me without Jaye present or not at all and walk off into the sunset.

This is a game so we will not get that chance and if the +1 is him we are likely going to have to save her from him at some point (boring), but I really hope if it is him we can have at least one route where we let everything burn down and have Jaye have a horrible route being abused by our fave would be rapist without helping her and just tell her, you made your choices deal with it, I am over it and you.

Still if the +1 is our would be rapist, the devs made a very smart move to keep that reveal to next episode. Could you imagine the hate if last update would have ended on that reveal for 3 months, without the devs having a chance to do more positive things after to keep people invested in game. :p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True if mc would have known she brought a +1 then mc should have brought Mallory as his +1 this would be a great way for more drama or i hope Mallory is on the boat too so to even up the +1 for mc.
Thing is MC does not have a +1 in his life at all, for some reason his only real focus for love was Jaye even during those 5 years he was away. Now fact he does start to interact with Mal and can choose the daughter, may be signs he is finally moving on from Jaye. Unfortunately for MC though he is likely again lumped with Jaye in a way he can't escape from her. Either leading in game to even more abuse for our MC or an unlikely as she has been portrayed until now growing up finally of Jaye and maybe a chance for Jaye and MC to finally heal their trauma's.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
The mystery of who blocked the phone number? George (shitty lawyer) did it.
When the MC asked how the lawyer knew he was in Aspen, he said that the phone was paid for by the trust fund and he had access to it - the same would be true for Jaye's phone, he could have blocked MC's number without Jaye knowing.
George organised all the travel plans, he could easily arrange to have "trash boyfriend" travel with Jaye without first telling her.
And why did George have MC and Mallory travel in separate planes from the same airport - very strange behaviour unless he wanted to keep them apart once they realised they both had an interest in the will (Mallory must be mentioned in the will in some way - otherwise why have her attend?).
Have you noticed that George looks like Jeff Bezos?? obviously a villain.
I think George has an interest in keeping MC and Jaye antagonistic - he is playing a game with everybody.
All that, and George told MC not to see or talk to Jaye at the funeral. I thought that was so fucking weird, you have a girl who hasn't seen her brother in five years and just had to deal with organising everything to do with her recently dead parents while in the middle of a funeral - and George tells the MC not to talk to her. The fuck?

He keeps telling the MC that he needs to talk to his sister at every opportunity *except* when there is an actual opportunity. As soon as the two of them are in the same place it's all "You better keep seperate, here I'll make sure that happens. Oh you have separate flights to the same place btw."

Reactions: cakeny

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I still hope Mallory would also be on that yacht this would make mc +1 even up the lawyer even mentioned Mallory knows allot more maybe she is also part of this trip and will be joining in part 3 this would certainly even the score for mc that way mc has someone else to talk to while on that yacht.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I still hope Mallory would also be on that yacht this would make mc +1 even up the lawyer even mentioned Mallory knows allot more maybe she is also part of this trip and will be joining in part 3 this would certainly even the score for mc that way mc has someone else to talk to while on that yacht.
Mallory is already there getting some rest as George says to the MC. She's not there as MC's +1 either in fact MC didn't know he could invite anyone which makes the situation even more suspicious.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
The game is great and all, but it's the only one with a sister that I actually want to avoid. I don't even dislike redheads or anything. I see there's no harem tag, has the dev said how many LI's there will be? I'm guessing we'll get a couple more since we're not that far in.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is she finally going to be in the game? Or is it just an older version of Jaye? their faces are very similar, but honestly I would like to see this girl in the game, she is impressive, it was love at first sight xD
848185_001.png

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mallory is already there getting some rest as George says to the MC. She's not there as MC's +1 either in fact MC didn't know he could invite anyone which makes the situation even more suspicious.
Well if Mallory is already their will make chapter 3 all the more interesting especially if the +1 from jaye is who i think he is. this way mc can concentrate more on mallory then jaye. and jaye can keep her tantrum to herself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ndri4n

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if Mallory is already their will make chapter 3 all the more interesting especially if the +1 from jaye is who i think he is. this way mc can concentrate more on mallory then jaye. and jaye can keep her tantrum to herself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me Mal being there does not even up the score on the +1. Yes she is a possible LI, but MC does not have to go that way, he can ignore both Mal and Jaye inasfar the story allows him to as LI's.

Secondly she was not chosen by MC, but just dumped on him by the story. We might see MC asking for a +1 being flown in for him from one of his former sex friends when he finds out though. That might well be the addition of one of the missing LI's. Or maybe he remembers someone Jaye would really hate if he wants to hurt her back and goes finally fully fuck you mode with Jaye if she pulls that stunt many expect she might have.

Somehow it would not surprise me that only going full fuck you mode on Jaye and showing she utterly lost him, will allow her to change enough for them to have a chance to come together.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
it has to be this guy was the only person mc hated the most. other then him their is no other person mc hates. If her action was to get a reaction from mc at the end of the chapter she really got her a reaction mc was already in full fight mode.

if this was mortal combat we would get the line Fight... :devilish: Flawless victory.:p(y)

Reactions: Kinvarus

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have complain for the devs, if Jaye brought her +1, can we bring one too? Will definitely bring my pregnant love bellissima from Palermo.Would like to see Jaye reaction then.:KEK:
True mc was already happy their he did not even need the moms company he was doing fine on his own. far away from drama. :devilish:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
hard to apolgise when the other side runs away and/or doesn't have the time to sit down and talk
he did not run away he did exactly like she ask of him to to stay as far away from her as possible. i dont see this a runaway just making her wish come true, mc was happy away from all this drama and mc was doing well for himself even if she never called him mc would have managed on his own.

Last edited:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
To me Mal being there does not even up the score on the +1. Yes she is a possible LI, but MC does not have to go that way, he can ignore both Mal and Jaye inasfar the story allows him to as LI's.

Secondly she was not chosen by MC, but just dumped on him by the story. We might see MC asking for a +1 being flown in for him from one of his former sex friends when he finds out though. That might well be the addition of one of the missing LI's. Or maybe he remembers someone Jaye would really hate if he wants to hurt her back and goes finally fully fuck you mode with Jaye if she pulls that stunt many expect she might have.

Somehow it would not surprise me that only going full fuck you mode on Jaye and showing she utterly lost him, will allow her to change enough for them to have a chance to come together.
If Jaye did bring Rapey McFuckface along I hope we get the chance to pick up Fiona to join us on the boat. If she wants to know what jealousy is then she can get a dose of it by hearing my MC bang the fuck out of her at every available opportunity.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
[/spoiler]
I think Jay's plus one is the same dude that she let seduce her, and had the big confrontation with at the party before taking off for five years (can't recall his name, but was on the rival football team). I'll also go as far as to say that rival is also the one that blocked the MC on Jay's phone, without her knowing.
If that's the case, I can't see how any reconciliation, or chances for inheritance is possible (it's going to take some really creative writing to be the least bit convincing).
It's a good thing that the dude that's the executor of the will has already lost his hair...he'd be pulling it out with Jay's decision to nuke any chances of fulfilling the wishes of both siblings running the company.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
All of your points make sense and are perfectly fine for me. I am still a huge Jaye fan.

Asume Rapy is the +1 it would be so stupid and brain afk to bring that dude, that i cant even put in words.

We now for sure she loves the mc, that is a fact. Would this make something better? That would be just sandbox level behavior "you hurt me, i hurt you two times more" something like that? I believe from the bottom of hart, that Jaye is way to smart pull such a stunt. Even in her revenge-addled mind, she should be aware that she will achieve absolutely nothing with such an action and that everything will only get much worse.

She has clearly stated, that she was not the one who has blocked him. She was herself surprised by this...
She can say allot of things but none are believable since she accused mc for not calling her back how can mc call her if she blocked him 5 years prior to this event ? also with the funarel the lawyer had to step up that was their the only thing mc should have done is step inside and show his face then go back out he did not have to do anything else.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
She can say allot of things but none are believable since she accused mc for not calling her back how can mc call her if she blocked him 5 years prior to this event ? also with the funarel the lawyer had to step up that was their the only thing mc should have done is step inside and show his face then go back out he did not have to do anything else.
MC could have stepped in at the funeral but it's usually considered impolite to interrupt the service once it's begun. Plus he was running late and he hadn't seen Jaye in 5 years and it ended on a bad note. I can understand why he decided to keep his distance then because based on the past things could have gotten out of hand quickly.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes