4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I cannot see any way that will ever happen with how jealous Jaye gets even around Tara. There is no way, no how she'd willingly share him with anyone. Pity though
Yea, but maybe, if it is a throuple she can change her mind. She gets jealous maybe she thinks Tara will have MC all. If they think they all could be together, she can live with that, I don't know. I guess a throuple with Tara and Jaye is pretty awesome. Let's wait and see.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
MC could have stepped in at the funeral but it's usually considered impolite to interrupt the service once it's begun. Plus he was running late and he hadn't seen Jaye in 5 years and it ended on a bad note. I can understand why he decided to keep his distance then because based on the past things could have gotten out of hand quickly.
in this case it is exception since he was the mothers son. and he was late he can still walk in and stay at the back line. instead of staying outside. People will never mind this part since he was a direct family member. if he was just a friend then yes. then it would be considered impolite.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi Dev,

Please, tell me that I'm am reading into the future plot wrongly...

I've liked playing your game, but I don't want to feel the way I do now, if what I feel that is coming next, is true.

Players - If you haven't played the game don't read my spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck
I think we'll start to see a big shift in the story from the next update. I don't know how much it will change, but the dev has hinted that they will finally have a long over due conversation.

The dev has also stated clearly that Jaye will be a main LI.

I have a very strong supscion, or maybe it's just a hope and wishful thinking, that it will come out that Jaye is still a cock virgin and has not had anyone in the last 5 years because of her feelings for the MC. Maybe she's had something with Tara, but who knows.

Mar 28, 2018
The arrival of rapeyboy is obviously part of the story, it may be to give Jaye support if the mc rejects her, or allow her a toyboy to add in jealousy drama, or it could be something more dark such as did the very wealthy parents really die in an accident? also noting that he could be the one that blocked Jaye's phone ...

Reactions: kihality

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hi Dev,

Please, tell me that I'm am reading into the future plot wrongly...

I've liked playing your game, but I don't want to feel the way I do now, if what I feel that is coming next, is true.

Players - If you haven't played the game don't read my spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck
I don't believe that Jaye lost her virginity to Christian, but yea, bringing him after what he did and after what happened last time MC saw him, it's so fucking stupid. I believe MC will end with Jaye and he will be the first and last one in her life.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The arrival of rapeyboy is obviously part of the story, it may be to give Jaye support if the mc rejects her, or allow her a toyboy to add in jealousy drama, or it could be something more dark such as did the very wealthy parents really die in an accident? also noting that he could be the one that blocked Jaye's phone ...
I don't believe that Jaye lost her virginity to Christian, but yea, bringimg him after what he did and after what happened last time MC saw him, it's so fucking stupid. I believe MC will end with Jaye and he will be the first and last one in her life.
I'm not sure if Jaye will end with a guy if MC rejects her. She will be in a relationship with Tara.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think we'll start to see a big shift in the story from the next update. I don't know how much it will change, but the dev has hinted that they will finally have a long over due conversation.

The dev has also stated clearly that Jaye will be a main LI.

I have a very strong supscion, or maybe it's just a hope and wishful thinking, that it will come out that Jaye is still a cock virgin and has not had anyone in the last 5 years because of her feelings for the MC. Maybe she's had something with Tara, but who knows.
Yeah I am only afraid that with this update and if +1 is really raperboy, that devs turned up the drama on Jaye-MC so far to +15 by then that way too many would not be able to believe just a talk/ whatever happens would be enough or make it possible in a believable way to reconnect to Jaye for MC after that for any reason beyond the game saying it has to be that way cause the story says so.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The arrival of rapeyboy is obviously part of the story, it may be to give Jaye support if the mc rejects her,

also noting that he could be the one that blocked Jaye's phone ...
Doesn't bringing rapeyboy pretty much guarantee the MC rejecting her? He left for 5 years because of her picking him over the MC the first time...this time around, it's going to be complete cut out of feelings or thoughts of Jaye for the MC, she's toast for the foreseeable future.

And yea, I think it's obvious rapeboy is the one that blocked the MC on Jaye's phone.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Should have called spade a spade and said derriere instead of cavities, you weakling! :p

Funny stuff aside and although I am very fond of Jaye you got to ask yourself a question... what raison d'être did the author give MC (you) for being in love with Jaye?

Fond memories of their childhood when he was 8 years old before she went ballistic and started giving him the cold shoulder or just acting cordial for the next 10 years?
Some sentences he read in her diary?
Have they actually shared any emotional and loving moments in those 10 years to keep the childhood flame going?
Her caring and loving character traits?

Please give me a good one.
well they do show some good memories right at the start, but you are right that they could have had some more memorable moment before all shit went down.
And the heart does what it does even if the person doesn't deserve it at all.
Well in reality if +1 is the one speculated, I would at the same moment that it would happen tell her she was death to me and that I would never ever want to see her again or hear from her in any way and get the fuck out of my life. If she would try to grab me I would hit her hand away. Then I would tell to George to make arrangements to bring me back immediately and will and everything else be damned, he can read those to me without Jaye present or not at all and walk off into the sunset.

This is a game so we will not get that chance and if the +1 is him we are likely going to have to save her from him at some point (boring), but I really hope if it is him we can have at least one route where we let everything burn down and have Jaye have a horrible route being abused by our fave would be rapist without helping her and just tell her, you made your choices deal with it, I am over it and you.

Still if the +1 is our would be rapist, the devs made a very smart move to keep that reveal to next episode. Could you imagine the hate if last update would have ended on that reveal for 3 months, without the devs having a chance to do more positive things after to keep people invested in game. :p
i would go the he has to leave route, this is a family will reading not a vacation (mallory is somehow family/involved), its a total disrespect to their late farther irrespectively of you haven forgiven him or not.
btw looking at how this moved from 50~ pages to 82 in a few days its safe to say people got the message (that its Rapey McFuckFace).
I know love is irrational, but after all those years far from Jaye, the MC could have move on (but the point of this story wouldn't have been the same)

I liked her at first, but now not so much, it's the bad side only of a tsundere character
All the tsun with no dere.
in this case it is exception since he was the mothers son. and he was late he can still walk in and stay at the back line. instead of staying outside. People will never mind this part since he was a direct family member. if he was just a friend then yes. then it would be considered impolite.
i would argue that's even worse as he should have been there from the start, now if could have entered through a side entrance sure, but it seemed those were closed, shit i have seen parents being removed from church because they were "badly dressed"(racism at play on that case).

Reactions: Demonspike666

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure if Jaye will end with a guy if MC rejects her. She will be in a relationship with Tara.
Who knows, she might get raped for real in that route if MC decides not to save her if she is a dick virgin still anyway. In a way though I do not wish a rape scene with Jaye, I do hope we can have someone else stopping rapey if we choose not to let MC do it and MC telling herafter he will not help her even if he noticed since he told her she is death to him and he is not gonna get her out of messes she created herself anymore. I know cold, but from a pure MC pov she deserves that by now if she brought Rapey, even if you may make a very different case from a pure Jaye pov.

Her virginity she lost long ago to Tara anyway, but I do not mind whether she is dick virgin or not as long as it was not with Rapey. MC had some fun as well inbetween after all.

Jul 20, 2020
Doesn't bringing rapeyboy pretty much guarantee the MC rejecting her? He left for 5 years because of her picking him over the MC the first time...this time around, it's going to be complete cut out of feelings or thoughts of Jaye for the MC, she's toast for the foreseeable future.
It doesn't make much sense that jaye would go back to the douche given that the parents have a hatred for him after graduation. Having her date him while mc was gone seems forced. I'd think that jaye and the blonde would be together if anything.

I think that jaye brought doucheface to trigger the mc after Mallory pushed herself into the picture as a +1 (See my spoiler theory above). And douche face thinks it's his time to get jaye back.

Reactions: kihality

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Who knows, she might get raped for real in that route if MC decides not to save her if she is a dick virgin still anyway. In a way though I do not wish a rape scene with Jaye, I do hope wee can have someone else stopping rapey if we choose not to let MC do it and MC telling her he will not help her even if he noticed since he told her she is death to him and he is not gonna get her out of messes she created herelf anymore.

Her virginity she lost long ago to Tara anyway, but I do not mind whether she is dick virgin or not as long as it was not with Rapey. MC had some fun as well inbetween after all.
Yea, I'm mean she is dick virgin. Well, I don't mind either if she had sex with another dude, as you said, as long as it wasn't with rapeyboy. But I think there will be a route that MC will reject, but I believe they will recover brother/sister relationship, so she will not be with Christian and won't be raped. I don't believe in an ending too dark like that, you know?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I was immensly suprised by how well this game is executed!
The writting is top notch and probably one of the best I've seen so far. It's pace reminds me that of a good production movie. The flashback / chapters (titles) are structured in a very good to digest way and have you constantly hooked to the plot. The plot and renders are in the same ballpark and it doesn't sheer to amaze me of how good it is for such a generic love/hate siblings relationship.
I found it very refreshing to say the least and the fact that it made me relate emotionally with MC's feelings when the siblings are in the fence for their actions speaks volumes for the good job that's been done. There is no excuse for that since most people either love or hate Jaye/MC for those emotional rollercosters that came across. This game is really going somewhere and is one of my favorites so far.
One advice that I have to give you is stay true to your vision and do not let yourselfs get influnced by your funbase opinions. Catering to the audience is the only potential threat I see from going where this belongs. Keep it up and I hope we will see the new chapter/episode asap but please do not rush it.

Wish I found it later to have some more enjoyment out of it but damn that cliffhunger at the end made me reconsider my whole existance :HideThePain: . I wish it's not that depressed guy that mingled with the sis but the perfume is a pretty clear evidence... It wouldn't suprise me if MC threw him one night in the bottom of the sea and no one ever heard from him :WeSmart:. Heck even the parents would't want the guy that almost raped their daughter lay his feet on that yautch which they got married! This game has already decided to become hitman for sis.
That's why I think bringing him it is fucking stupid, her dad doesn't want him around her daughter and days later after his death, just to hurt MC, she brings him.

Mar 29, 2018
I was immensly suprised by how well this game is executed!
The writting is top notch and probably one of the best I've seen so far. It's pace reminds me that of a good production movie. The flashback / chapters (titles) are structured in a very good to digest way and have you constantly hooked to the plot. The plot and renders are in the same ballpark and it doesn't sheer to amaze me of how good it is for such a generic love/hate siblings relationship.
I found it very refreshing to say the least and the fact that it made me relate emotionally with MC's feelings when the siblings are in the fence for their actions speaks volumes for the good job that's been done. There is no excuse for that since most people either love or hate Jaye/MC for those emotional rollercosters that came across. This game is really going somewhere and is one of my favorites so far.
One advice that I have to give you is stay true to your vision and do not let yourselfs get influnced by your funbase opinions. Catering to the audience is the only potential threat I see from going where this belongs. Keep it up and I hope we will see the new chapter/episode asap but please do not rush it.

Wish I found it later to have some more enjoyment out of it but damn that cliffhunger at the end made me reconsider my whole existance :HideThePain: . I wish it's not that depressed guy that mingled with the sis but the perfume is a pretty clear evidence... It wouldn't suprise me if MC threw him one night in the bottom of the sea and no one ever heard from him :WeSmart:. Heck even the parents would't want the guy that almost raped their daughter lay his feet on that yautch which they got married! This game has already decided our fate to become hitman for sis.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yea, I'm mean she is dick virgin. Well, I don't mind either if she had sex with another dude, as you said, as long as it wasn't with rapeyboy. But I think there will be a route that MC will reject, but I believe they will recover brother/sister relationship, so she will not be with Christian and won't be raped. I don't believe in an ending too dark like that, you know?
Well with how those two behaved to each other and the games Jaye played especially with rapey one very dark end would make all the sense in the world and would be the most realistic end to what happened between them. Real life I would say the best ending possibly for those two was moving on and getting happy with someone else and never see each other again. This is a game though. :p

Jul 5, 2019
Realizing that there are a few months before we get any more story, I think I'm gonna get a little bit of stuff of my chest and then try not to dwell on it anymore, heh.

I think the big problems I have with the MC/Jaye relationship are as follows:

We're told MC loves her, but we're never given a chance to. I have this issue also with games where you start with a wife/girlfriend. You're just told your character loves this person, but you're not given any chance to form an attachment to them before the parade of other options marches in, and you get to experience meeting/forming a relationship vs it just existing.

She's sweet when they're kids, but then MC makes one mistake, and it radically alters their relationship for the rest of the game up to this point. So a vast majority of the Jaye we experience she's being a pain in the ass at best. This makes it very difficult to sympathize with her, or be anything other than annoyed by her antics. (Note: I'm not saying MC is blameless in this, he absolutely isn't, just my view of Jaye is obviously influenced by what we've been shown, because we've only seen it from MCs perspective) This is also not helped when he's telling the story to the bartender, we're only told about the nice side of her (Birthday presents, going to games, washing his uniform), but we're shown the antagonistic nature of their relationship. We're being set up to hate her, but told that we love her, and it doesn't really work for me.

The only time I can think of past the very beginning of the game where she shows she's anything other than an angry, petty person is the texts she sends him after meeting with the lawyer, which is immediately forgotten on their next meeting and she's back to anger and insults.

Basically I feel any relationship with her, platonic or otherwise, is likely to just be exhausting, and with no actual benefit at this point. And I definitely don't feel any love for her.

Also as to her +1, my initial thoughts are, as others have said, if it is Christian, I'm pretty sure just walking away is the only option. No amount of money or anything would be worth having someone so aggressively hateful in your life. I'm guessing/hoping she's bringing someone that will remind MC of Christian, another body spray wearing tough guy douchebag, maybe someone she met at school, to get back at him for Mallory.

Even if the silly theory I have on George manipulating their relationship is true, that likely only started when MC left, and he saw it as an opportunity. This shit was broken way before then.

EDIT: Actually if it is Christian she brought, the only acceptable choices will be after I grab MCs shit, swing by Mallory to give her a heads up that his sister just brought a rapist on board, does he go back to Linda or Fiona?

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well with how those two behaved to each other and the games Jaye played especially with rapey one very dark end would make all the sense in the world and would be the most realistic end to what happened between them. Real life I would say the best ending possibly for those two was moving on and getting happy with someone else and never see each other again. This is a game though. :p
Well, yea, it makes sense, it is a game, that's why I hope there isn't any too dark end envolving Jaye being raped.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes