4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
dissapointing tara gets 1 minute in the whole game and same for the mother, one of the best looking models ive seen
anyway i hope we get choices later cos the sis is annoying af

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
She is beyond redemption not even therapy could help her at this point.
On that I strongly disagree. So far she is acting like child who can't deal with her emotions, nothing even close to irredeemable yet. And nothing a good therapist couldn't help with.

Reactions: Naxos

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
its going to take years of therapy mc dont have time to wait years for her to get act together while he has mallory or linda or who knows who else. :devilish: :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
its going to take years of therapy mc dont have time to wait years for her to get act together while he has mallory or linda or who knows who else. :devilish: :p
Yeah and in a way just a bro/sis reconciliation does not makes much sense either. With how Jaye and MC are setup, if they are somehow capable to work through what keeps them apart due to story deus ex machina Jaye would still be just as jealous and MC would be free to love her then fully as well. So either they would be together or need to be far apart anyway.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also just as a joke, what if MC in a rage murders Rapey as soon as he sees him with the martial arts he learned, will then be rest of game about how to keep MC out of jail? :p

Could be a quick bad end with Jaye visiting MC in jail for rest of her life knowing she was the one that put him there just to provoke him and succeeded completely. Well at least as a bonus for her he could not run away from her anymore. :p

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
On that I strongly disagree. So far she is acting like child who can't deal with her emotions, nothing even close to irredeemable yet. And nothing a good therapist couldn't help with.
You'd be surprised how common it is for some people to choose NOT to grow up emotionally. But I still like Jaye.
My one gripe with this game is that the player was not given the option to reject the married women (Linda, Fiona). For a game that allows you to "play your conscience," those were not things I'm into.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Also just as a joke, what if MC in a rage murders Rapey as soon as he sees him with the martial arts he learned, will then be rest of game about how to keep MC out of jail? :p

Could be a quick bad end with Jaye visiting MC in jail for rest of her life knowing she was the one that put him there just to provoke him and succeeded completely. Well at least as a bonus for her he could not run away from her anymore. :p
Bad ending for Jaye? 'cause I will enjoy seeing MC killing that asshole.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I find it very nice to see that in almost all of us, there is basic empathy towards the protagonists; this feeling, sometimes leads to "anger" observing the deep unease between the 2 brothers, despite this, we try to understand who has the greatest faults, however trying to imagine how they can solve their discomfort because none of us like to "play" with suffering ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Bad ending for Jaye? 'cause I will enjoy seeing MC killing that asshole.
Well it could be that scene at the end is just a nightmare from Jaye where MC indeed kills Rapey and MC goes to jail for rest of her life. Jaye after waking up considering some fires are just to dangerous decides on another course of action, leaves rapey at home and does have a good talk with MC where they finally do get a bit closer though still long way to go and she finally shows she can think of someone elses feelings as just her own. :p Let's pull a Dallas. :p

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well it could be that scene at the end is just a nightmare from Jaye where MC indeed kills Rapey and MC goes to jail for rest of her life. Jaye after waking up considering some fires are just to dangerous decides on another course of action, leaves rapey at home and does have a good talk with MC where they finally do get a bit closer though still long way to go and she finally shows she can think of someone elses feelings as just her own. :p Let's pull a Dallas. :p
Hahaha! Nice ending. Let's hope something like that :p

Mar 29, 2018
So a vast majority of the Jaye we experience she's being a pain in the ass at best. This makes it very difficult to sympathize with her
The only time I can think of past the very beginning of the game where she shows she's anything other than an angry
I think both are equally to blame for the part that they got distanced in early stage and also afterwards. Being a teenager is not as easy as it seems and having to express the feelings that you experience is very difficult. More so when you have a crush at your brother which likely feels terribly wrong. I might have no clue about how it feels but that's the most logical thing to say and because there wouldn't have been any story to begin with.
Jaye might be a pain sometimes but she was always there for MC football games and was secreatly trying to be as close as she could. Even tried to get revenge when he got tackeled risking to get caught with not any ulterior motive for recognition. If that is not the most sweetheart lowekey thing I've seen I don't know what is. She even did the laundry for his uniform and much more things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think most of the people that hate on Jaye are hurt because she went for the rapey guy whereas all this was intended for MC's attention. I think she tried to find a way to get more close to him which miserably failed but that's not all her fault. Things like that are likely to happen even in real life between a couple and MC plays a significant part since he can't even read an open book. Pan intended since he read her diary. But yet again MC knew that Jaye was really into him from start and didn't find the courage to talk it out but prefered to flee in the end. Again I find it justifiable storywise since the guy intruded in their relatioship but I also blame how immature they both were at that stage too.

It's been quite a while since I watched anime but to say it in layman terms so that anyone could understand. She is somewhere in a middle of a Yuno + a tsundere. She can't make her mind of whether she should give him initiative to what she is feeling for MC yet she would do pretty much anything to be with him.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I think both are equally to blame for the part that they got distanced in early stage and also afterwards. Being a teenager is not as easy as it seems and having to express the feelings that you experience is very difficult. More so when you have a crush at your brother which likely feels terribly wrong. I might have no clue about how it feels but that's the most logical thing to say and because there wouldn't have been any story to begin with.
Jaye might be a pain sometimes but she was always there for MC football games and was secreatly trying to be as close as she could. Even tried to get revenge when he got tackeled risking to get caught with not any ulterior motive for recognition. If that is not the most sweetheart lowekey thing I've seen I don't know what is. She even did the laundry for his uniform and much more things.

I think most of the people that hate on Jaye are hurt because she went for the rapey guy whereas all this was intended for MC's attention. I think she tried to find a way to get more close to him which miserably failed but that's not all her fault. Things like that are likely to happen even in real life between a couple and MC plays a significant part since he can't even read an open book. Pan intended since he read her diary. But yet again MC knew she was really into him from start and didn't and didn't find the courage to talk it out but prefered to flee in the end. Again I find it justifiable storywise since the guy intruded in their relatioship but I also blame how immature they both were at that stage too.

It's been quite a while since I watched anime but to say it in layman terms so that anyone could understand. She is somewhere in a middle of a Yuno + a tsundere. She can't make her mind of whether she should give him initiative to what she is feeling for MC yet she would do pretty much anything to be with him.
I understand what you wrote. I didn't hate her for started something with rapey because maybe he was nice, then tried and she pushed him away. I just don't think that she would still keep contact and invite him just to hurt MC. I like her, I hope and believe that they will sit down and talk and see that all they passed is a misunderstanding, but yea, that will happen in the end, lol, I don't know how many updates Devs will do, so, there will be lots of things to happen. I'm sure we will get angry a lot about those two, lol.

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag
Jul 5, 2019

I think most of the people that hate on Jaye are hurt because she went for the rapey guy whereas all this was intended for MC's attention. I think she tried to find a way to get more close to him which miserably failed but that's not all her fault. Things like that are likely to happen even in real life between a couple and MC plays a significant part since he can't even read an open book. Pan intended since he read her diary. But yet again MC knew that Jaye was really into him from start and didn't find the courage to talk it out but prefered to flee in the end. Again I find it justifiable storywise since the guy intruded in their relatioship but I also blame how immature they both were at that stage too.

As I was trying to say, we're pretty much only told about their positive interactions, we're shown the negative ones. This gives them a lot more weight and is skewing the story in a way that is making the relationship seem one sided in that they never have any meaningful non-negative interaction on screen at any point so far. With the entire relationship being shown in a negative light, of course most people are going to view it negatively.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You'd be surprised how common it is for some people to choose NOT to grow up emotionally. But I still like Jaye.
Well, if she choose to not try and get better then it's another ballgame but i doubt it.

I'll pass, usually, I am the one administering them. :D

This part is just for HornyyPussy: the dicking after the spanking usually provides "nirvana" quality bliss.
Are you giving or receiving in this scenario? ;)

Mar 29, 2018
maybe he was nice
He wasn't nice nor you should expect him to be cause he is the main villain. He ripped her shirt and tried to rape her as stated in the messages. He tried to wash it off when Jaye mentioned that and he responded with "Don't be dramatic. UR overreacting". There is a word that I don't exactly remember for such situations. Goes along the way I am crazy but I try persuade you that you are the crazy one. Kind of a narcissist type of thing. Imagine having your sister across the door and someone is trying to do such thing. I would go full bursrerk mode and beat him till he was unconsious. She was lucky that MC went home and the dude got intimidated to pursue any further. MC was way to lean with him at the party... But i do admit he had some hitman/godfather vibes with that black attire :Kappa: I was laughing when he said he wasn't afraid of her brother muscles and got humiliated like that.
With the entire relationship being shown in a negative light, of course most people are going to view it negatively
FACTS

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ndri4n

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I find it very nice to see that in almost all of us, there is basic empathy towards the protagonists; this feeling, sometimes leads to "anger" observing the deep unease between the 2 brothers, despite this, we try to understand who has the greatest faults, however trying to imagine how they can solve their discomfort because none of us like to "play" with suffering ;)
Exactly ; I find that pretty comforting and very endearing. The way we support them, while acknowledging their flaws and mistakes. I like the fact that I'm not alone in caring for those 2 communication disasters

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes