4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
It implies she was already on her way to MC before she got the call. She mentions his mother as well when talking to her friend later on. I'm assuming it's something to do with her friends condition and the upcoming breakthrough the parents company is about to unveil.
Yeah, it kind of make sense now.

Dec 9, 2020
The time when everything fall apart was when she met the rapey guy. I am not suprised that she went with him but didn't feel having sex with since that wasn't her intention. She clearly wanted to get MC's attention and she did succeed but not in a good way. Let me remind you what she said word for word at the texts that MC saw...
" It's not just what you did. I wasn't feeling it. With U" ~ But she was feeling it with MC which was the initial target.
" I don't think that anything U can say to fix this. It's not all about you"
Think how sad she felt when she almost got raped and pushed away more her beloved brother. She was sobing and tried to explain herself... were she wasn't given a chance and I would say rightfully so... from MC perspective as a teenager.

Also at the graduation party were MC wooped that guys ass (my favorite part), Jaye got angry because she didn't want to let MC know about her feelings. This was a bit exageratted obviously and was probably in the heat of the moment but she did say yet again word for word at the shower.
"Overreatcting in hope that no ones sees through me"
"Discover my secret..."
"MC did exactly what I needed from him, and I am pushing him for it"

I think most of the people that hate on Jaye are hurt because she went for the rapey guy whereas all this was intended for MC's attention. I think she tried to find a way to get more close to him which miserably failed but that's not all her fault. Things like that are likely to happen even in real life between a couple and MC plays a significant part since he can't even read an open book. Pan intended since he read her diary. But yet again MC knew that Jaye was really into him from start and didn't find the courage to talk it out but prefered to flee in the end. Again I find it justifiable storywise since the guy intruded in their relatioship but I also blame how immature they both were at that stage too.

It's been quite a while since I watched anime but to say it in layman terms so that anyone could understand. She is somewhere in a middle of a Yuno + a tsundere. She can't make her mind of whether she should give him initiative to what she is feeling for MC yet she would do pretty much anything to be with him.
So get his attention by constantly hurting him? The game she missed was his championship game, his last game, she decided she was going to mess around with rapey mcfuckface at home instead. But mc wasn't even suppose to be home but at the game and so wouldn't have known about it, other than she missed the game for whatever reason.

He came home early, and had to listen to her have a good time, which he hated and it also confirmed his feelings for her, fuckface leaves her room with a smirk and insults, mc is immediately pissed and hurt from not only her messing around with someone he hates but also missing his important game, and doesn't want hear any of it, which I'm sorry is perfectly understandable to me.

But we're only suppose to only sympathize for her here? because she almost got raped? which he wouldn't know considering what he just had to listen to, and she showed no signs of, just a glass broke, she didn't scream, her shirt wasn't ripped, just one shoulder was hanging off the side, and she wasn't crying until she got his glare. Btw she did the same thing with him when Mallory kissed him and instantly got pissed over it even after the good text conversations they had, and still pissed after the quick explanation by mallory.

So did she bother to talk to him after? NOPE she ran off for 2 weeks to Tara's. She's lucky he even did come home or she mostly likely would have been raped, is she even thankful for that? How about the next time you want your brothers attention in the ten years you're living with him, you walk into his room and have a talk, like he tried to do the one time she decided to come back home after.

They both fucked up obviously many times in trying to navigate their feelings in a relationship that would be taboo, she's been dealing with her love for him longer than his love for her, but it seems like she's been doing everything destructive to push him away instead of trying to get his attention, when he wasn't even that hard to reach in the first place before everything blew up.

P.S If she really wanted his jealous attention it would have been better done showing up to the game and making out with fuckface the entire time in the stands.

Last edited:

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Why would this game need a NTR tag if there is no NTR going to happen? o_O And pretty much any setting is "perfect" for NTR as long as at least 2 men and 1 woman are involved.

So this isn't really a hidden NTR gem :p

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
This story is the perfect setting for some NTR. The plot is basically begging for NTR and cuckoldry to happen. There should be an NTR tag so that NTR fans are aware of this gem.
read carefully now:

There's no NTR planned. And jesus, you sure like to think of the worst case scenarios, don't you? :p
Here you go then :)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This story is the perfect setting for some NTR. The plot is basically begging for NTR and cuckoldry to happen. There should be an NTR tag so that NTR fans are aware of this gem.
Oh hell...here we go..............................again.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
LOL, talk about damning with faint praise. Nyx is apparently unimpressed.
Why should she be impressed ?? I second what she said, the game has high-quality renders and a promising story, lots of things happening could make it become a big title, but as of now, there are too many WTFs that could be a big turn off for some players, and there were many posts that mentioned those. Still trust the dev and his team to make this game a solid choice for those of us who get invested in playing it.

Tara is hot and seems a lot more down to hearth than Jaye.
Yeah, Tara's a hot, bad bitch and a supportive friend for both Jaye and the MC. I found it hilarious that she fixed in 1min what those two fools couldn't fix in 5y(!!) with her she-hulk smashes attitude.:ROFLMAO: One of the safest option in the game, and the dev said she no LI.:FacePalm: I hope we at least get to "play" with her a little coz it's possible that she was MC's first.

I love tatt's so for me its a plus and the shaved side hair i like just in some girls but in Tara case fits well but would prefer her older hair style anyway.
Also love tattooed, sexy ladies, and her haircut isn't that bad, it's just that it doesn't suit her. She was sexier with her older haircut.

Btw, I hope u bois won't stone me to death, but what the fuck is it about redheads that u find so attractive ?? Sure, in games there's a lot of beautiful redheads, IRL not so many, so... reasons or what ?? Man, I respect y'all and your opinions, but preferring redheads to blondes (!!) or brunettes is a mystery to me. Again, no stones, pls, it's just a question.:)

And since im twisted if Jaye really had bring Rapey as the plus one she is dead to me so "stealing" Tara would be a pleasure:devilish:
You steal Tara away from her, she steals MC's dick away from him... that bitch seems like the type to "play dirty" to get her revenge.

At first I liked Tara's looks. After the scene at the beginning, where she made Jaye and MC calm down, I liked her as a person ... Developers, you are quite cruel people, taking her away from me.:cry: Anyway, thanks for Mallory.(y);)
Agreed, but maybe they'll reconsider. Mallory is shady AF tho, and we don't know if she actually likes the MC or is just using him for her job (or has her own agenda considering she knew that he was Sarah's son, and she hears her daddy's voice in her head, dafuq ??). As of yet, sweet Rikki is the best candidate to fill Jaye's shoes. I'd be glad to see her "filled up" on happiness every day of her life.;)

Maybe after LOTS of therapy :)
I don't think there's a damn therapist on this planet who'd have enough patience to put up with their shit without feeling the need to literally knock their heads together and throw them out the window... then again, they billionaires, and money makes ppl treat u differently, it doesn't make Jaye's character be likable tho.

Reactions: Sngo

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
There's no blatant ntr in the game. However, I'm not sure if whether or not there'd be a loophole considering we aren't together with Jaye, nor anywhere near that point. She could quite literally hook up with Chris or Tara and it wouldn't be ntr or cuckoldry seeing as we're not together nor had we discussed our feelings with each other. Jaye is her own woman, that is perfectly capable of making her own decisions btw. It's also not like she's a nun or anything. Her hooking up with other people before we get together could be a possibility.

I mean, I can definitely be wrong, but there are ways around ntr. Also, can someone more knowledgeable on the genre inform me of whether or not any of the above would be considered ntr?

Dec 9, 2020
There's no blatant ntr in the game. However, I'm not sure if whether or not there'd be a loophole considering we aren't together with Jaye, nor anywhere near that point. She could quite literally hook up with Chris or Tara and it wouldn't be ntr or cuckoldry seeing as we're not together nor had we discussed our feelings with each other. Jaye is her own woman, that is perfectly capable of making her own decisions btw. It's also not like she's a nun or anything. Her hooking up with other people before we get together could be a possibility.

I mean, I can definitely be wrong, but there are ways around ntr. Also, can someone more knowledgeable on the genre inform me of whether or not any of the above would be considered ntr?
Yeah no ntr has happened. Well depends on how deep you take that term anyways, mc linda and her husband would be the only situation so far that covers it, but it's not something linda was forced into, it's not something they did in front of the husband to cause jealously, it's just more of a her cheating one time(well two I guess if he did it again in the cabin) situation, in which the husband only suspected later.

The mc is not together with anyone the entire time. Mc jaye love is confirmed to themselves but still a secret to each other since they haven't actually talked about it. Jaye gets jealous about Mallory, but she took that the wrong way, but jaye and MC are not together either, although she may think that way. Jaye hooking up with Tara or anyone else during this time wouldn't be ntr either because again there's no romantic relationship between Jaye and MC yet.

Lastly there's no ntr listed in the genre tags, introducing ntr in the middle of the game would be a terrible move. Hopefully this ends the discussion on it, as it's usually a volatile topic.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Yeah no ntr has happened. Well depends on how deep you take that term anyways, mc linda and her husband would be the only situation so far that covers it, but it's not something linda was forced into, it's not something they did in front of the husband to cause jealously, it's just more of a her cheating one time(well two I guess if he did it again in the cabin) situation, in which the husband only suspected later.

The mc is not together with anyone the entire time. Mc jaye love is confirmed to themselves but still a secret to each other since they haven't actually talked about it. Jaye gets jealous about Mallory, but she took that the wrong way, but jaye and MC are not together either, although she may think that way. Jaye hooking up with Tara or anyone else during this time wouldn't be ntr either because again there's no romantic relationship between Jaye and MC yet.

Lastly there's no ntr listed in the genre tags, introducing ntr in the middle of the game would be a terrible move. Hopefully this ends the discussion on it, as it's usually a volatile topic.
But would it really be ntr if the MC and Jaye are not together? I won't bring it up anymore after this. I'm just genuinely curious if whether or not Jaye sleeping with anyone at this point would be considered ntr

• Angry
Reactions: cib64 and Naxos

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I think both are equally to blame for the part that they got distanced in early stage and also afterwards. Being a teenager is not as easy as it seems and having to express the feelings that you experience is very difficult. More so when you have a crush at your brother which likely feels terribly wrong. I might have no clue about how it feels but that's the most logical thing to say and because there wouldn't have been any story to begin with.
Jaye might be a pain sometimes but she was always there for MC football games and was secreatly trying to be as close as she could. Even tried to get revenge when he got tackeled risking to get caught with not any ulterior motive for recognition. If that is not the most sweetheart lowekey thing I've seen I don't know what is. She even did the laundry for his uniform and much more things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think most of the people that hate on Jaye are hurt because she went for the rapey guy whereas all this was intended for MC's attention. I think she tried to find a way to get more close to him which miserably failed but that's not all her fault. Things like that are likely to happen even in real life between a couple and MC plays a significant part since he can't even read an open book. Pan intended since he read her diary. But yet again MC knew that Jaye was really into him from start and didn't find the courage to talk it out but prefered to flee in the end. Again I find it justifiable storywise since the guy intruded in their relatioship but I also blame how immature they both were at that stage too.

It's been quite a while since I watched anime but to say it in layman terms so that anyone could understand. She is somewhere in a middle of a Yuno + a tsundere. She can't make her mind of whether she should give him initiative to what she is feeling for MC yet she would do pretty much anything to be with him.
first the guy thing can't have been to get mc's attention as the mc was not supposed to be there, as the game was won by default so he is probably home 1-2 hours earlier than expected.
i don't think people are hurt by her choosing to be with Rapey McFuckFace, more how she went about it, one of the last good things those two step-siblings had going was them always being there for one another in their games, want to get attention bring the jack ass to the brothers game, it would have accomplished much more while not being a stab in the back to the brother by missing his biggest game, want to fuck the guy wait for a practice day or go to his house.
and it it was only that in the present it might even be forgivable somewhat, but bringing him to the will reading is just over the top.

In your opinion, bringing the guys along is like detonating a nuclear bomb in a neighborhood war
there is time and place for everything, which definitely isn't during your parents will reading, specially when it was the cause of your family falling appart unless you want to make f***ing sure it stays that way

Lol, what can I say... if life serves you a perfect Yennefer copy, you don't throw that chance away :p
maybe not initially but mark my words it doesn't end well, i saw a couple that had a very similar dynamic, and the poor guy had to listen to insults, jabs during lunch etc, etc, it was obvious he loved her dearly but thats not enough when you are being put down so often, worse thing was their daughter started to imitate their parents and began doing the same to her father, and she also seemed to get the "pick on the boys" = show love idiocy, obviously it ended with the parents separated.

Dec 9, 2020
But would it really be ntr if the MC and Jaye are not together? I won't bring it up anymore after this. I'm just genuinely curious if whether or not Jaye sleeping with anyone at this point would be considered ntr.
Nope. Ntr basically needs a couple in a romantic relationship so gf/bf wife/husband, which then has many different variations, such as the wife being forced to cheat on the husband, or the wife sleeping with someone else to provoke jealously in the husband. People tend to thin this down to as long as the mc is interested in someone and that someone is sleeping with someone else it's ntr, but a romantic relationship needs to be involved.

So while yes if tara or even mcfuckface comes on board and then sleeps with jaye on the boat and mc is jealous about it, it's technically not ntr still, they haven't even confirmed their feelings to each other.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
maybe not initially but mark my words it doesn't end well, i saw a couple that had a very similar dynamic, and the poor guy had to listen to insults, jabs during lunch etc, etc, it was obvious he loved her dearly but thats not enough when you are being put down so often, worse thing was their daughter started to imitate their parents and began doing the same to her father, and she also seemed to get the "pick on the boys" = show love idiocy, obviously it ended with the parents separated.
Wow, the power of the internet.... this escalated quickly moving millions of miles away from my initial joke shared with HornyyPussy.

Guys take a chill pill and try to catch the original post if you want to reply and not the 3rd or 4th follow-up or you'll end up in another galaxy looking at strange alien lifeforms. :D

The main post theme was my idea to solve the asspull cliffhanger plot with MC spanking Jaye.

It started here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-2-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-5082378
and continued here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-2-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-5086731

I have no idea how we ended with random people sharing philosophical thoughts about my life.
Dude, I'm too old and experienced to be in a toxic relationship. A couple of us joked about spanking and some of you took this way too seriously.
Yeah, about the only bit of truth is that my gf is a Yennefer lookalike with a feisty temper and when she throws a hissy fit she gets spanked. By me. In most situations, she deliberately throws a hissy fit because she knows I'll spank her. It's a game. For adults. FFS

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I wonder if the cliffhanger ending will turning out to b a lot of drama about ... nothing.

George also recognizes the body spray, but from where they are standing, I'm not sure how they can smell anything (if they can, it most have been overpowering inside the enclosed helicopter).
Surely more than one person in the world uses it.
Maybe we will find out the are two people still in the helicopter, the +1 (Tara) and a male pilot.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes