4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok I have been holding back from commenting on the douchbag as the +1 for a bit. To have him involved would be a huge disrespect to their parents given the events and the truth of what he tried to do to her. Personally because of this if he did step foot out of the helicopter he would have 2 second to get in it and leave or be thrown overboard or worse. If the choice was he had to stay then I personally would say have a nice life with your rapist douchbag and walk away and never look back. He has a life he has a income of his own and if she and the lawyer would be that disrespectful to the parents then they can have everything..... money means shit to me so it would be easy to walk away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is kind”a lost in the mixed felings, but his beau is Gone Gurl - she needs to manipulate players to get at her target.
ok I have been holding back from commenting on the douchbag as the +1 for a bit. To have him involved would be a huge disrespect to their parents given the events and the truth of what he tried to do to her. Personally because of this if he did step foot out of the helicopter he would have 2 second to get in it and leave or be thrown overboard or worse. If the choice was he had to stay then I personally would say have a nice life with your rapist douchbag and walk away and never look back. He has a life he has a income of his own and if she and the lawyer would be that disrespectful to the parents then they can have everything..... money means shit to me so it would be easy to walk away.
Alright guys, let me put some rest in your inquires. But first things first, I never said that her bringing the guy was part of her devious plan to get MC's attention/jelously. I think you got it confused here since I gave a broad answer for Jaye's plan to get closer to him. I'll give you my 2 cents on that.
There could be multiple scenarios played here and feel free to object me at any time but I'll speak my mind with some logical corelations, cosulting always the dialogs. Please if possible replay the part after MC read her diary until he sees her messages with the fker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are my points, feel free to dicuss it guys. I am always not quick to judge and I always stand by that the truth is always lies somewhere in the middle. They both were at fault. You could say that MC is as guilty as her... if he knocked that door everything would be prevented but there wouldn't be a story to begin with. He said that quote for quote:
a "It's taken a long time for me to forgive myself for not at least knocking."
He would be there with his parents multiple times before they died and things could be played out diffrently with the siblings. But yet again we talk for another story now...

That's some strong words dude. If MC felt the guilt of him not knocking the door at that time... I don't know why you couldn't show some compansion for his sister. I certaintly felt remorse once I saw her at that stage and moreover when he find out the she almost got rape. Imagine being you in that situation, as I said in one of my previous posts I would go berserk with the guy... I can't imagine anyone tolerating such thing unless someone is hearless for his little sister.

Yeah MC did call her 20 plus times but when she apologised for not knowing blocking him he vanished... That was some kind of Copperfield sh*t. In her defense she did try to reach him at Alps. They had a brief conversation via messages and then when she called him she even went to suggest to go visit him!:PogChamp: I don't know why you people think she is a hearless b*tch... She did make her fair share of mistakes but then so MC did. I blame it on the unpleasant circumstances that you experienced but that's one of the great parts of the game since the dev succeeded to make you relate to the MC.

Btw you guys got my 69 comment, I hope it was worth the cause:KEK: You mad lads.
The fact gurls do date or more plainly put, pretend to date players to amp their status, then they play all
bothered and inaccessible, at which point them players get phisical and something snaps.

She wanted to do the cuddling and then catch his hand feling her up and snap, he tried to rape her.
She did mannipulate the situation and because she saw herself a puppet master playing both of them,
she would not concede to being almost molested or that she ever lost her grasp mon the plan to play the MC.

You have to understand that just as hannibal lecter or ted bundy (which ever made up or real bad guy you remember):
She has strong feelings about MC, but she has them like a repey vampire force of nature - she never had the talk with MC.

In this game, Jaye is the player, she be hunting the MC, Mc is the guy gurls use for favors:
His host babe uses him to get off from a strained relationship, the young minx he deflowers uses him 4 her 1st time,
then outright tells him that was his only purpose, not interested in any talks or cuddles ...

The one gurl genuinely falling and feeling giddy about the MC is the reporter,
but then again, the star crush scenario comes to play here:
She has been hunting him, stalking his moves, his contacts, the news of his family,
She feels she knows him, but she only just spent some unwinding good time with hi, that is all.

Alright guys, let me put some rest in your inquires. But first things first, I never said that her bringing the guy was part of her devious plan to get MC's attention/jelously. I think you got it confused here since I gave a broad answer for Jaye's plan to get closer to him. I'll give you my 2 cents on that though.
There could be multiple scenarios played here and feel free to object me at any time but I'll speak my mind with some logical corelations, cosulting always the dialogs. Please if possible replay the part after MC read her diary until he sees her messages with the fker.

Those are my points, feel free to dicuss it guys. I am always not quick to judge and I always stand by that the truth always lies somewhere in the middle. They both were at fault. You could say that MC is as guilty as her... if he knocked that door everything would be prevented but there wouldn't be a story to begin with. He said that quote for quote:
He would be there with his parents multiple times before they died and things could be played out diffrently with the siblings. But yet again we talk for another story now...

That's some strong words dude. If MC felt the guilt of him not knocking the door at that time... I don't know why you couldn't show some compansion for his sister. I certaintly felt remorse once I saw her at that stage and moreover when he finds out that she almost got raped. Imagine being you in that situation, as I said in one of my previous posts I would go berserk with the guy... I can't imagine anyone tolerating such thing unless someone is hearless for his little sister.

Yeah MC did call her 20 plus times but when she apologised for not knowing blocking him he vanished... That was some kind of Copperfield sh*t. In her defense she did try to reach him at Alps. They had a brief conversation via messages and then when she called him she even went to suggest to go visit him!:PogChamp: I don't know why you people think she is a hearless b*tch... She did make her fair share of mistakes but then so MC did. I blame it on the unpleasant circumstances that you experienced but that's one of the great parts of the game since the dev succeeded to make you relate to MC.

Btw you guys got my 69 comment, I hope it was worth the cause:KEK: You mad lads.

What M did was so very wrong, he outright exposed his sister to te facts oif being a victim, a raped gurl, damaged gods, to her most treasured individuals in the whole wide world - her parenst, her brother, her closest friend and the culprit.

MC did a very bad thing not talking to Jaye, not being there for her - he outright beat the guy so he felt right.
She just felt betrayed by the MC, ashamed of being the vidctim, ashamed for being the stupid broad who did not say anything,
ashamed she did not tell her best friend about what happened.

That is only if she did not plan it all along so she will get some reaction from MC.
She wanted MC to fall for her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alright guys, let me put some rest in your inquires. But first things first, I never said that her bringing the guy was part of her devious plan to get MC's attention/jelously. I think you got it confused here since I gave a broad answer for Jaye's plan to get closer to him. I'll give you my 2 cents on that though.

Those are my points, feel free to dicuss it guys. I am always not quick to judge and I always stand by that the truth always lies somewhere in the middle. They both were at fault. You could say that MC is as guilty as her... if he knocked that door everything would be prevented but there wouldn't be a story to begin with. He said that quote for quote:

That's some strong words dude. If MC felt the guilt of him not knocking the door at that time... I don't know why you couldn't show some compansion for his sister. I certaintly felt remorse once I saw her at that stage and moreover when he finds out that she almost got raped. Imagine being you in that situation, as I said in one of my previous posts I would go berserk with the guy... I can't imagine anyone tolerating such thing unless someone is hearless for his little sister.

Yeah MC did call her 20 plus times but when she apologised for not knowing blocking him he vanished... That was some kind of Copperfield sh*t. In her defense she did try to reach him at Alps. They had a brief conversation via messages and then when she called him she even went to suggest to go visit him!:PogChamp: I don't know why you people think she is a hearless b*tch... She did make her fair share of mistakes but then so MC did. I blame it on the unpleasant circumstances that you experienced but that's one of the great parts of the game since the dev succeeded to make you relate to MC.

Smile and you may well be right, especially about the plot armor. :) Thing is though as I said before it feels also a bit like the need of many of us players and the needs of the devs for their story were a bit opposite this update. We needed a bit more reasons why a Jaye/MC relation could work or at least not make it worse as already was. While the devs needed more drama between them to keep them apart and give an opening why MC might go for another LI as Jaye after having set him up so solidly as still in love with Jaye at end of first update after all that had already transpired between them at that time. Our MC is pretty obsessive and traumatized as well, not just Jaye.

The feeling I was left with regarding to Jaye at end of last update was: that there is nothing MC himself can do to ever get into a happy relation with Jaye due to who she is now. For some reason it seems Jaye was heavily traumatized when he decided to give her room to have other friends. Now nothing he did in the ten years after (being around her and doing stupid things and sweet things) helped her to overcome that trauma and accept that Mc would always be there for her if she would want that. The sad thing about this is of course she was the one most important thing in MC's life already and had everything she wanted from him just for the asking. :)

Now then comes the fight and though I agree with MC he had not much other choices at that time and do not forget that the behavior of Jaye over all those years also traumatized him and her telling him she wanted him out of her life likely broke him, he wanted to be with her as well all those years even if possibly not sexually all that time till he became a bit older. Well he ran away for 5 years (that easily could have turned to 10 years or longer as well if not for death parents or something else would have forced him to visit home) and proved to traumatized Jaye that her worst fear is true, MC can do and live without her. (Even if she is wrong again in that assumption, MC could not just he could even less bring himself to be near her due to his own trauma's).

Besides kidnapping Jaye to an uninhabited island with plenty of food that both can not leave I do not think there is anything MC can do now to heal her trauma and fear. In any other situation her trauma coupled with her jealousy would make her explode again and again over the smallest details whenever MC would do something for himself.

I am not talking about who is at fault here, who did the worst things after that first trauma moment, whether Jaye does also act a bit overly narcistic. Just things that happened. If anyone would be truly at fault here and even that would be a stretch, since they might not even have noticed is the parents that were adult and might have noticed something more was going on for her and gotten her professional help when she was about 10-11 to deal with her trauma.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was a well documented family decision that broke her little gurl heart and they never revisited that.
These kind of goody 2 shoes mom and dad who do what they think is best but never offer closure:
they scar their little gurls for life: taking away their tiny little hearts and breaking them beyound repair.
Smile and you may well be right, especially about the plot armor. :) Thing is though as I said before it feels also a bit like the need of many of us players and the needs of the devs for their story were a bit opposite this update. We needed a bit more reasons why a Jaye/MC relation could work or at least not make it worse as already was while the devs needed more drama to keep them apart and give an opening why MC might go for another LI as Jaye.

The feeling I was left with regarding to Jaye at end of last update was: that there is nothing MC himself can do to ever get into a happy relation with Jaye due to who she is now. For some reason it seems Jaye was heavily traumatized when he decided to give her room to have other friends. Now nothing he did in the ten years after (being around her and doing stupid things and sweet things) helped her to overcome that trauma and accept that Mc would always be there for her if she would want that.

Now then comes the fight and though I agree with MC he had not much other choices at that time and do not forget that the behavior of Jaye over all those years also traumatized him, he wanted to be with her as well even if possibly not sexually. Well he ran away for 5 years and proved to traumatized Jaye that her worst fear is true, MC can do and live without her.

Besides kidnapping Jaye to an uninhabited island with plenty of food that both can not leave I do not think there is anything MC can do now to heal her trauma and fear. In any other situation her trauma coupled with her jealousy would make her explode again and again over the smallest details whenever MC would do something for himself.

I am not talking about who is at fault here, who did the worst things after that first trauma moment, whether Jaye does also act a bit overly narcistic. Just things that happened. If anyone would be truly at fault here and even that would be a stretch, since they might not even have noticed is the parents that were adult and might have noticed something more was going on for her and gotten her professional help when she was about 10-11 to deal with her trauma.
MC has a solemn duty to rekindle Jaye and heal her heart, after breaking it in so so so many pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: operamini

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
so who will avoid Jaye/MC route all the way?
I'll do it even if she is imposed on us in any way possible
in IRL I'm telling you people I would have done exactly what the MC did
of course, staying in touch with my Parents
I'll walk away from anyone's life
I've done it in the past too
if that person doesn't want me around fine I don't give a single fuck
even if I love that person I'll leave her be and move on
find peace and someone that makes me feel alive again
same as the MC did with Jaye
In this game if you ask me I'll settle the problems with Jaye and then be with someone like Mallory or any other LI
P.S(pls make Tara an LI)

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
That's some strong words dude. If MC felt the guilt of him not knocking the door at that time... I don't know why you couldn't show some compansion for his sister.
I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm asking why only her in that moment? people need to also look at the events that lead to that moment and why he reacted the way he did, he was not the only person hurt there. He also did not know she was about to get raped, even in that moment it wouldn't have told him as I pointed out, and then you also have to ask yourself, would she have even told him in that moment or would she have been too embarrassed to confess what just happened? You all are also assuming she would have.

I certaintly felt remorse once I saw her at that stage and moreover when he find out the she almost got rape. Imagine being you in that situation, as I said in one of my previous posts I would go berserk with the guy... I can't imagine anyone tolerating such thing unless someone is hearless for his little sister.
This is why he went after him at the party, he had just found out about it that night, by accident because she was still avoiding him and didn't explain it. Pretty sure anyone who's a brother would probably act this way including myself.

Yeah MC did call her 20 plus times but when she apologised for not knowing blocking him he vanished... That was some kind of Copperfield sh*t. In her defense she did try to reach him at Alps. They had a brief conversation via messages and then when she called him she even went to suggest to go visit him!:PogChamp: I don't know why you people think she is a hearless b*tch... She did make her fair share of mistakes but then so MC did. I blame it on the unpleasant circumstances that you experienced but that's one of the great parts of the game since the dev succeeded to make you relate to the MC.
After all the shit and 5 years apart she was still going off on him. Pretty sure he didn't hear the apology the first time or he would have stuck around. She was about to finish the sentence to suggest to visit him when he got interrupted by a call by Ray, which lead to the snowstorm event (for the people that think he rejected her there). But yes I don't disagree the text messages and that phone call were putting them back on a good path, which makes it a little baffling why she flew into an instant rage when she found mallory kissing him, and not even take 30s to get an explanation, which she partly did get from mallory at that time but still went back to her old ways. So I dunno, tell me why she isn't a bitch? I never said heartless bitch by the way, I said bitch.

Yes I already said they BOTH made mistake a ton of mistakes, about even in my eyes, with the only thing that takes it over the top right now is her constant bitchiness which is a constant barrier to them talking it out properly.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I mean it's probably going to be forced up to some point right? Or atleast it seems like it so far.
They seem like nice devs with a bright future but I'm saying if they force Jaye on MC
time for a little history lesson 101:
like DrPinkCake made some forced story and decisions in Acting Lessons and BADIK
even if players want to avoid it completely
DPC received backlashes, shit comments, negative reviews by just doing one mistake of forcing things on the players
even to the point where he left
F95 for good
he hates f95 now and he never came back
(F95 still has a big influence on his Patreon b/c most people find the game here and then support it on Patreon.)
and He now bans anyone who just says or even mentions F95 even some big High-Paying Patreons got banned b/c of it.
if something similar happened in this game then I'm afraid
History will repeat itself as it does from time to time.

Last edited:

Squal

Apr 5, 2017
The writing in this game is quite good but man... I know it's a plot device but those two have serious communication issues.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They seem like nice devs with a bright future but I'm saying if they force Jaye on MC
time for a little history lesson 101:
like DrPinkCake made some forced story and decisions in Acting Lessons and BADIK
even if players want to avoid it completely
DPC received backlashes, shit comments, negative reviews by just doing one mistake of forcing things on the players
even to the point where he left
F95 for good
he hates f95 now and he never came back
(F95 still has a big influence on his Patreon b/c most people find the game here and then support it on Patreon.)
and He now bans anyone who just says or even mentions F95 even some big High-Paying Patreons got banned b/c of it.
if something similar happened in this game then I'm afraid
History will repeat itself as it does from time to time.
No, let's get facts right, he left because he thinks he's a God and can't take any criticism. Everything he does is golden perfection and beyond reproach.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
No, let's get facts right, he left because he thinks he's a God and can't take any criticism. Everything he does is golden perfection and beyond reproach.
Crystal Clear
but even rookie Devs over time can have pride for their work like DPC cos they put a ton of work in it to a point where they think it's inch-perfect and nothing is wrong with their game even if their game has flaws and forced things
they just stop looking at their game from a player's perspective or a d/f angle.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The problem with jaye is that there is little to no incentive for us players to pursue her as a LI. Yes the mc is responsible for their issues as is jaye but if the dev thinks they can guilt players to go for the jaye path then he is in for a huge disappointment. Every girl in this game has been SHOWN to be nice to the mc at one point in this game except jaye. We are only quickly told of some of things she did. Right now a one night stand that leaves before mc wakes up will be better than jaye.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think Christian is the +1, and even if he is, the Hatchet scent didn't come from him.

MC is standing something like 10 meters away from the cabin door:
You're on a yacht; Ocean winds a' gusting, helicopter rotors still a' whirling, there's no way one can smell normally applied aftershave/body spray from there. "Somebody" must have emptied at least a bottle or two of the stuff in the cabin just before they landed on purpose in order for the MC to pick up the smell. Just to hurt him some more. A completely shitty move, but in keeping with her characteristic behavior thus far.

The +1 is likely (but by no means certainly) Tara since a lot of people will be OK if it's a girl.

For me, I'll still dump her even if it's not Christian. I really don't want to be the Ross Geller of this story, tagging behind Jaye while she flaunts a lot of PDA with her other to deliberately try to provoke MC while MC whines that...

View attachment 1030687

Oh gawd, move on. Much rather be Joey Tribbiani going "How you doing?" to Mallory (or Tara) or any other girl that's on the boat or island we may visit during the voyage that's not Jaye :p.
I don't think the MC actually "smelled" the body spray. As you pointed out, it's not possible...granted many here probably have never been in, or near a helicopter, but you're not smelling anything when your in proximity of one, especially the size of the one that landed...plus being out on open water ta boot.
MC's description of the body spray is saying who he's seeing, and to add to the cliff hanger. Judging by the angry look on the MC's face, it's a safe bet it's Christian...MC wouldn't have that face if it was Terra.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Crystal Clear
but even rookie Devs over time can have pride for their work like DPC cos they put a ton of work in it to a point where they think it's inch-perfect and nothing is wrong with their game even if their game has flaws and forced things
they just stop looking at their game from a player's perspective or a d/f angle.
I think we spend 95% of our time amazed that anyone plays our game at all, and the other 5% following the fan theories over what they think is happening or going to happen. Rookie or not, we are keenly aware of flaws in our game, and I think we're pretty receptive to feedback.

We recognize what F95 is and what it is not. We know our game will leak on release day in most cases. We know that people here will have strong opinions, and we know the loudest voices in the room do not always represent the general consensus.

We take it all onboard, good, bad, and ugly. While pressure to change the story we aim to tell will likely not be acted upon, we *do* sometimes change how we tell it. :)

I would encourage everyone who plays our game to tell us to fuck all the way off if we ever become so arrogant that we treat our fans like their investment doesn't matter.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
so who will avoid Jaye/MC route all the way?
I'll do it even if she is imposed on us in any way possible
That is the only scripted path .. it is their story and their family fortune story ...
That's if it's not forced of course...
I mean it's probably going to be forced up to some point right? Or atleast it seems like it so far.
Please can we stop talking crap and take a minute to read dev's posts before getting lost down that rabbit hole.

Jaye will not be forced on the player / MC.
You can be cold/cool to Jaye and mostly likely not reconcile.
As it says in the synopsis " As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each "
This is the 3rd time in as many pages I've posted this... there are about 8 possible routes, including ones without Jaye.

Personally, there is only one route I care about, the sweet, sweet make up sex with Jaye. The rest of them bitch's can got play elsewhere.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Please can we stop talking crap and take a minute to read dev's posts before getting lost down that rabbit hole.

Jaye will not be forced on the player / MC.
You can be cold/cool to Jaye and mostly likely not reconcile.
This is the 3rd time in as many pages I've posted this... there are about 8 possible routes, including ones without Jaye.
Personally, there is only 1 I care about, the sweet, sweet make up sex with Jaye. The rest of them bitch's can got play elsewhere.

i agree with you ..... my mission is to save MC and save JAYE ... I don't give a damn about the other girls. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes