4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
You know what the saying goes , don't stick your dick in crazy , Jaye has issues , scary part is I had people like her in my life , bitter jealous possessive and petty
:LOL::LOL:
shit reached my reaction limit I've seen people like Jaye in my life and I always stayed away from these people

Reactions: Hazeti

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This is one hell of a dumbster fire in here...
Heh, I think the Devs will be very calm at the moment, despite the rhetoric, most people are still on the Jaye path. If I can tell that from the comments which described quite a few things that never happened in my game, the Dev's for sure can.
That's if it's not forced of course...
It won't be forced. For example, Jaye never texted me again ahead of the snowstorm, I was never invited to any coffee before the meeting...so I know I'm already on my way toward extricating myself from her. :D

I don't think we can get distance from the overall problems (in the same way that we still have to deal with Maya in BaDIK even after one rejects her) but we won't be forced to romance her. (y)

Edit: HornyyPussy below, here you go mate Maya Who?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Heh, I think the Dev's will be very calm at the moment, despite the rhetoric, most people (including many of her staunch critics) are still on the Jaye path. If I can tell that from the comments which described quite a few things that never happened in my game, the Dev's for sure can.

It won't be forced. For example, Jaye never texted me again ahead of the snowstorm, I was never invited to any coffee before the meeting...so I know I'm already on my toward extricating myself from her. :D

I don't think we can get distance from the overall problems (in the same way that we still have to deal with Maya in BaDIK even after one rejects her) but we won't be forced to romance her. (y)
Rejecting Maya? What? How? Why? When?..........i'm just....flabbergasted.....flabbergasted I say....

• Haha
Reactions: 610 and Dany7519

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Heh, I think the Dev's will be very calm at the moment, despite the rhetoric, most people (including many of her staunch critics) are still on the Jaye path. If I can tell that from the comments which described quite a few things that never happened in my game, the Dev's for sure can.

It won't be forced. For example, Jaye never texted me again ahead of the snowstorm, I was never invited to any coffee before the meeting...so I know I'm already on my toward extricating myself from her. :D

I'm a Jaye critic and I never went on her path:)
cos things will only complicate rather than getting solved with her present personality and behavior

Reactions: Darkmetal

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
:LOL::LOL:
shit reached my reaction limit I've seen people like Jaye in my life and I always stayed away from these people
In their own fucked up way they cared but man that baggage is HARD TO HANDLE , drama fights drama fights rinse repeat no amount of angry make up sex is worth that , i felt like i dodged a bullet and Jaye is a mirror to that and in a way much worse cause of how she plays the victim , at least i didn't have that thrown against me

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That was a well documented family decision that broke her little gurl heart and they never revisited that.
These kind of goody 2 shoes mom and dad who do what they think is best but never offer closure:
they scar their little gurls for life: taking away their tiny little hearts and breaking them beyound repair.

MC has a solemn duty to rekindle Jaye and heal her heart, after breaking it in so so so many pieces.
That same duty belongs to Jaye since she did exactly the same thing in anger or even worse to MC after that. Her telling him to get out of her life was every bit as cruel at least as what the 8yo boy did out of the best but misguided intentions. :)

One of the problems though is that at least MC accepts he did fuck up and thinks a bit about how he might have made Jaye feel and that with Jaye we get the idea she only thinks about herself and has no idea what she did to MC and how she made him feel all those years. We get no sense of empathy or abillity to look at things from the other side at all or even her own role in it even 5 years later.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Heh, I think the Devs will be very calm at the moment, despite the rhetoric, most people are still on the Jaye path. If I can tell that from the comments which described quite a few things that never happened in my game, the Dev's for sure can.

Edit: HornyyPussy below, here you go mate Maya Who?
You are no longer my friend......

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
That same duty belongs to Jaye since she did exactly the same thing in anger or even worse to MC after that. Her telling him to get out of her life was every bit as cruel at least as what the 8yo boy did out of the best but misguided intentions. :)

One of the problems though is that at least MC accepts he did fuck up and thinks a bit about how he might have made Jaye feel and that with Jaye we get the idea she only thinks about herself and has no idea what she did to MC and how she made him feel all those years. We get no sense of empathy or abillity to look at things from the other side at all or even her own role in it even 5 years later.

I am guessing the more the MC connects with the others the more volatile she becomes , personally i plan on having 3 paths just to see how things go

Jaye simp
Jaye ghosting
Lover of all :KEK:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jaye is the stalker .. she wants MC as a trophy, to dominate and own.

I am guessing the more the MC connects with the others the more volatile she becomes , personally i plan on having 3 paths just to see how things go

Jaye simp
Jaye ghosting
Lover of all :KEK:
You cannot be absent becauseJaye cannot have the company unless it is a joint venture with MC
A match made in the Heavens of Power and Money.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Jaye is the stalker .. she wants MC as a trophy, to dominate and own.

You cannot be absent becauseJaye cannot have the company unless it is a joint venture with MC
A match made in the Heavens of Power and Money.
You can decide not to play and just walk away from the inheritance, well at least I hope for MC he can with Jaye as she is.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Heh, I think the Devs will be very calm at the moment, despite the rhetoric, most people (including many of her staunch critics) are still on the Jaye path. If I can tell that from the comments which described quite a few things that never happened in my game, the Dev's for sure can.
Yeah well there is no way to leave Jaye path so far...
The only choice which makes a difference is how u respond to her texts and even if i find Jaye completly unlikeable, nor have any interest in her as a LI, i still choose to replay friendly.
I mean no need to be a dick for no reason...but if she continues with her bitchy attitude or try's some shit to make MC jealous, i wouldn't need to think twice to cut her out from mc's life completely (or throw her overboard, depending on what she does).

As for Maya, her being constantly forced on to the player, as well as mc playing white knight, is more than a little annoying, i wish there was a way to get rid of her...

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Last two are likely the same. :)
Not exactly

Jaye Ghosting = bang any good looking chick that eyes the MC and pursue more once you get their background but ignore Jaye at all costs , completely blocked at every chance the player gets

Lover of all = exactly as it says , bang every girl without thinking of consequences and let the chaos play out

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are an agent of order, running a behemoth of a company driving humanity forward.
Not exactly

Jaye Ghosting = bang any good looking chick that eyes the MC and pursue more once you get their background but ignore Jaye at all costs , completely blocked at every chance the player gets

Lover of all = exactly as it says , bang every girl without thinking of consequences and let the chaos play out
BE the brucie waine, the green arrow the toni stark ... you are head of a company either you want it or not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not exactly

Somehow I suspect 2 will still play out same as three. :) I might be wrong though.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The feeling I was left with regarding to Jaye at end of last update was: that there is nothing MC himself can do to ever get into a happy relation with Jaye due to who she is now. For some reason it seems Jaye was heavily traumatized when he decided to give her room to have other friends. Now nothing he did in the ten years after (being around her and doing stupid things and sweet things) helped her to overcome that trauma and accept that Mc would always be there for her if she would want that. The sad thing about this is of course she was the one most important thing in MC's life already and had everything she wanted from him just for the asking.
Are we playing the same game? I'm totally confused. You said "Now nothing he did in the ten years after (being around her and doing stupid things and sweet things) helped her to overcome that trauma and accept that Mc would always be there for her if she would want that." but what MC did after shutting down Jaye includes: reading her diary without permission, being angry at her for not watching one football match, announcing to everyone in the party that she was almost raped, leaving without saying anything, not showing up during funeral (MC was there but didn't help her), and constantly avoiding having a talk to clear the air between them. How is that "MC being around, doing sweet things, would always be there for her if she would want that"?

I agree with you that it's not necessarily only MC's or Jaye's fault (I think both are at fault), but the way you framed your thought seemed to be just pointing at Jaye being the reason why their relationship broke down while ignoring MC's actions that (most of the times) instigated the problems to begin with.

Reactions: QBaSS
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes