4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Good update, decent length too. Reminded myself why i liked the game the first time i played it. Good renders, Jaye is very sexy, even if the game was not that good she would still make it worth playing . Hope that in the next update they spend some longer time on boat, that setting looked really interesting with all the sun and sea around.

Just have a question after looking at the photos from the first page. Who is this woman, i did not notice her in game, or is she going to be there in the next updates? She is hot.
1613015893765.png

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm just curious as to what kind d of paths there will be going forward.

Like will we potentially have the option to tell a potential L.I. to fuck off?

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Btw, I hope u bois won't stone me to death, but what the fuck is it about redheads that u find so attractive ?? Sure, in games there's a lot of beautiful redheads, IRL not so many, so... reasons or what ?? Man, I respect y'all and your opinions, but preferring redheads to blondes (!!) or brunettes is a mystery to me. Again, no stones, pls, it's just a question.:)
Dude, I absolutely love redheads, but I agree with you somewhat. In these games they are all stunning, IRL not as much, but when you do find a stunning redhead IRL she is so absolutely stunning and blows any competition out the water. The other girls around her just can't compete.

But would it really be ntr if the MC and Jaye are not together? I won't bring it up anymore after this. I'm just genuinely curious if whether or not Jaye sleeping with anyone at this point would be considered ntr
Yes it would be, if she's a love interest and I dare say one of the main ones it will be damn ntr if she got with anyone regardless of whether they're together at that moment or not.

I hate people looking for "loop holes" like them having to already be involved, same with the crap that it has to be man. It's all bull shit, the reasoning that it. It's a scene designed to cause jealously with a LI, it does. End of.

Anyway the whole topic is moot as it's been said numerious times but the dev and those that help them with discord etc and are in the know... there will be no ntr.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm just curious as to what kind d of paths there will be going forward.

Like will we potentially have the option to tell a potential L.I. to fuck off?
There are 8 paths/endings if I recall correctly.

Jaye will a LI.
Mallory too probably.
Tara will not.
You can be cool/cold to Jaye.
You will be able to choose the LI you want to go with.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Jaye will a LI.
Mallory too probably.
Tara will not.
Well if it's rapey mcfuckface for her plus one, I'd be willing to bet at least six of the eight endings are where Jaye is not the LI...just varying degrees of scorched earth we decide the MC takes.

Reactions: andrew david irving

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Maybe its better to point out that these 2 are just not comaptible, mc has an avoidable personality while Jaye has a confrontational personality usually these 2 dont mix well and you can already see it here how these 2 personality just clashes majorly.
Definitely plausible. But at the same time, I'm not the writer so I have no idea how things will go. The conflict is the start of the game. Maybe the game will become wholesome and show how they work through their differences to eventually build a healthy relationship as they grow up. One thing I know is that both MC and Jaye have their share of fault in which was caused by their lack of communication.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Linda or Ercia was a tough decision, I went with Erica just because Linda seems like it'd cause yet more drama but then the MC left without telling Erica so fuck.

Also, I assume Mallory has Heterochromia?

Good update, decent length too. Reminded myself why i liked the game the first time i played it. Good renders, Jaye is very sexy, even if the game was not that good she would still make it worth playing . Hope that in the next update they spend some longer time on boat, that setting looked really interesting with all the sun and sea around.

Just have a question after looking at the photos from the first page. Who is this woman, i did not notice her in game, or is she going to be there in the next updates? She is hot.
View attachment 1030441
Pretty sure that's a shot of Mallory, that other preview pic with Jaye and Mallory also isn't in game.
Hi Dev,

Please, tell me that I'm am reading into the future plot wrongly...

I've liked playing your game, but I don't want to feel the way I do now, if what I feel that is coming next, is true.

Players - If you haven't played the game don't read my spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck

-I'm going to say 100% that it's not Fuckface McRapeboy. That would be a disastrous decision that surely these devs are smart enough to realize just how bad of an idea that is. Could you imagine the backlash a TV show being written this way? It'd kill the series like it would likely kill this game. It's a red herring.

If she's gotten the D it was probably by someone else but it's more likely she's spent the years enjoying Tara's taco and who wouldn't? :p

Virginity is a concept created by men several millennia ago when they would use daughters as currency to ensure the landowner or whatever they were trading their daughter for was "pure" and the idea of the hymens have never been an actual indicator of virginity, it's an archaic myth that should've been dispelled worldwide a long ass time ago yet here we are with countries who still have obsessions with it. Not every female bleeds from the first time, not ever hymen tears the first time, a lot of that comes from bad sex, assuming of course it wasn't torn/stretched from all sorts of activities.

Plus I'm pretty sure Erica mentioned she's tried some doit yourself methods but just hadn't had the real thing but she's also active in stuff that would conceivably tear/stretch it.

True mc was already happy their he did not even need the moms company he was doing fine on his own. far away from drama. :devilish:
I'm pretty sure he likes his trust fund.

Yes, that's a pretty popular theory and one I'm on board with being a possibility though it's going to take some really good explaining to get out of the mess it could create. I don't think they want to place the MC's mother in that bad a light as to abandon a kid when she seems to have had the resources to fight him and then never trying to get her back. It'd be another source of some fucked up drama. His repeatedly saying that she reminded him of someone though raises the questions of who. Been meaning to go back and look at his mother's face again, specifically her eyes but I already deleted the game after I finished it.

Doesn't bringing rapeyboy pretty much guarantee the MC rejecting her? He left for 5 years because of her picking him over the MC the first time...this time around, it's going to be complete cut out of feelings or thoughts of Jaye for the MC, she's toast for the foreseeable future.

And yea, I think it's obvious rapeboy is the one that blocked the MC on Jaye's phone.
I already said it but I'm sure it's a red herring and incredibly stupid decision creatively.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

Jaye will a LI.
Mallory too probably.
Tara will not.
Honestly, as long as Mallory is a legit LI, I'll be happy, because I loved her model since I first saw it in one of the pics and her personality is way to lovable.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
There are people saying the game have ntr and there are people saying it hasn't. I only wanna know, whatever it is or not, is it avoidable?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
View attachment 1030441
Going through some of the old post's I believe she is Lisa and not in the game as yet but was one of the first renders Kentyrr did.

If I read between the lines, I think at the time they where not sure if she would be in the game. Who knows now.

Maybe ugulugulu or Kentyrr can confirm?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Going through some of the old post's I believe she is Lisa and not in the game as yet but was one of the first renders Kentyrr did.

If I read between the lines, I think at the time they where not sure if she would be in the game. Who knows now.

Maybe ugulugulu or Kentyrr can confirm?
Yeah what Naxos said.

Remember the guy who created this thread is NOT one of the dev. It's someone who stole some pics made by Kent, stole the first Beta version of the prologue, posted everything without any actual ideas of what was what.
So those 'preview' renders on the first page ? Yeah, they're not official, nor previews at all.

Whether or not Stoya and Kent decide to use her anyway later in the game is up to them, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the plan (like Tara actually, they only used her because they had the asset ready and she fitted for that role but she was not meant to be in the game at first, which is why she's not a LI).

Reactions: Naxos

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah what Naxos said.

Remember the guy who created this thread is NOT one of the dev. It's someone who stole some pics made by Kent, stole the first Beta version of the prologue, posted everything without any actual ideas of what was what.
So those 'preview' renders on the first page ? Yeah, they're not official, nor previews at all.

Whether or not Stoya and Kent decide to use her anyway later in the game is up to them, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the plan (like Tara actually, they only used her because they had the asset ready and she fitted for that role but she was not meant to be in the game at first, which is why she's not a LI).
Yeah, that Tara one is a hard one. They had gold with her in their hands even if she was an unexpected gift to them as many of the reactions to her show, but rewriting a big part of your story/game and possibly changing it beyond recognition of your original idea beside being daunting may not feel like worth it.

Edit: Now I know devs said that Jaye would be to jealous to share, but lets turn the situation on it's head since we will have to anyway in game to get a somewhat believable happy ever after reconnection between Jaye and MC as bro/sis or lovers, just talking will not do it as they both are.

What if Jaye herself comes to the conclusion at a certain moment that for whatever reason her only remaining option ever to be with MC is to share him with Tara or be without MC for rest of her life and possibly without Tara as well(whether that is because MC got with Tara or they need her as middleman to not kill each other or whatever other reason you can come up with), Tara is willing to share and she also loves Tara. Would Jaye really walk away in that case as obsessed as she is over MC or would she accept what is on offer to be able to be with MC?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Kentyrr is Tara an LI or more like a side girl?
man I'll be sad if Tara doesn't make it to the LI list
Search is your friend.

It's been stated many many many times by the devs, Tara is not a LI.

It's not clear if she'll get any side action, but it is crystal clear from the dev's have said: Tara is NOT a LI.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Search is your friend.

It's been stated many many many times by the devs, Tara is not a LI.

It's not clear if she'll get any side action, but it is crystal clear from the dev's have said: Tara is NOT a LI.
ok I did the digging man it sucks
who am I to suggest anything to the Devs
but they are missing out on a good potential LI even if it wasn't part of their plan
I know they don't like winging things as they go
time to lay low and wait for the update
Man I loved this gem of a game it makes me reflect on my self in a lot of ways
but I'm disappointed :( now
sure I'll continue playing it
sometimes you don't get what you want it's understandable

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I don't think Christian is the +1, and even if he is, the Hatchet scent didn't come from him.

MC is standing something like 10 meters away from the cabin door:
You're on a yacht; Ocean winds a' gusting, helicopter rotors still a' whirling, there's no way one can smell normally applied aftershave/body spray from there. "Somebody" must have emptied at least a bottle or two of the stuff in the cabin just before they landed on purpose in order for the MC to pick up the smell. Just to hurt him some more. A completely shitty move, but in keeping with her characteristic behavior thus far.

The +1 is likely (but by no means certainly) Tara since a lot of people will be OK if it's a girl.

For me, I'll still dump her even if it's not Christian. I really don't want to be the Ross Geller of this story, tagging behind Jaye while she flaunts a lot of PDA with her other to deliberately try to provoke MC while MC whines that...

ross2.gif

Oh gawd, move on. Much rather be Joey Tribbiani going "How you doing?" to Mallory (or Tara) or any other girl that's on the boat or island we may visit during the voyage that's not Jaye :p.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes