4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
He wasn't nice nor you should expect him to be cause he is the main vilain. He ripped her shirt and tried to rape her as stated in the messages. He tried to wash it off when Jaye said that and he responded with "Don't be dramatic. UR overreacting". There is a word that I don't exactly remember for such situations. Goes along the way I am crazy but I try persuade you that you are the crazy one. Kind of a narcissist type of thing. Imagine having your sister across the door and someone is trying to do such thing. I would go full bursrerk mode and beat him till he was unconsious. She was lucky that MC went home and the dude got intimidated to pursue any further. MC was way to lean with him at the party... But i do admit he had some hitman/godfather vibes with that black attire :Kappa: I was laughing when he said he wasn't afraid of her brother muscles and got humiliated like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FACTS
Gaslighting

Jul 5, 2019
I understand what you wrote. I didn't hate her for started something with rapey because maybe he was nice, then tried and she pushed him away. I just don't think that she would still keep contact and invite him just to hurt MC. I like her, I hope and believe that they will sit down and talk and see that all they passed is a misunderstanding, but yea, that will happen in the end, lol, I don't know how many updates Devs will do, so, there will be lots of things to happen. I'm sure we will get angry a lot about those two, lol.
My feelings on Christian being the +1 mostly centers around that if it is him, regardless of Jaye and Christians relationship past MC leaving, maybe they worked it out, maybe he was remorseful, not such a bad guy, etc, whatever, completely doesn't matter, her bringing him is an action designed to cause the biggest, most negative reaction she possibly can. She would be trying to do the most damage she possibly can.He was the catalyst that broke up their family. It was already heading that way, but he was the point at which it actually exploded. So even if she kept seeing him, or just became friends, or just called him up out of nowhere to see if he wanted to get back at her brother, none of that matters. If she did continue seeing him, that's something sensitive you introduce slowly at the right time. This is aggressive, spiteful, and overall I think the intent behind that action signals that there's nothing to be gained from continuing on like this. There's no salvaging things.

Which is why I'm hoping it goes a different way. Like my post said before another body spray wearing tough guy douchebag meant to remind him of Christian, possibly.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
He wasn't nice nor you should expect him to be cause he is the main villain. He ripped her shirt and tried to rape her as stated in the messages. He tried to wash it off when Jaye mentioned that and he responded with "Don't be dramatic. UR overreacting". There is a word that I don't exactly remember for such situations. Goes along the way I am crazy but I try persuade you that you are the crazy one. Kind of a narcissist type of thing. Imagine having your sister across the door and someone is trying to do such thing. I would go full bursrerk mode and beat him till he was unconsious. She was lucky that MC went home and the dude got intimidated to pursue any further. MC was way to lean with him at the party... But i do admit he had some hitman/godfather vibes with that black attire :Kappa: I was laughing when he said he wasn't afraid of her brother muscles and got humiliated like that.

FACTS
When I said maybe he was nice, I mean in the begining, when they started a relentionship, after that he was an asshole, indeed. I said I didn't start desliking her cause she started dating rapey, it is something normal.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, if she choose to not try and get better then it's another ballgame but i doubt it.

Are you giving or receiving in this scenario? ;)
Bad pussy!
Actually, never tried receiving, I'm a giver, hahaha.
My gf is kind of Jaye level feisty and I can attest she becomes all nice, warm, fuzzy, and content afterward.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
My feelings on Christian being the +1 mostly centers around that if it is him, regardless of Jaye and Christians relationship past MC leaving, maybe they worked it out, maybe he was remorseful, not such a bad guy, etc, whatever, completely doesn't matter, her bringing him is an action designed to cause the biggest, most negative reaction she possibly can. She would be trying to do the most damage she possibly can.He was the catalyst that broke up their family. It was already heading that way, but he was the point at which it actually exploded. So even if she kept seeing him, or just became friends, or just called him up out of nowhere to see if he wanted to get back at her brother, none of that matters. If she did continue seeing him, that's something sensitive you introduce slowly at the right time. This is aggressive, spiteful, and overall I think the intent behind that action signals that there's nothing to be gained from continuing on like this. There's no salvaging things.

Which is why I'm hoping it goes a different way. Like my post said before another body spray wearing tough guy douchebag meant to remind him of Christian, possibly.
Got it... well, let's wait and see. I guess it is Christian and that is a huge shit from Jaye. They are friends? Ok. Maybe they are dating... ok! But bring him, knowing what are MC's about him, and as you said, the main reason that broken their family, it is below the belt.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Got it... well, let's wait and see. I guess it is Christian and that is a huge shit from Jaye. They are friends? Ok. Maybe they are dating... ok! But bring him, knowing what are MC's about him, and as you said, the main reason that broken their family, it is below the belt.
In your opinion, bringing the guys along is like detonating a nuclear bomb in a neighborhood war

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
My money is on Jaye's +1 being Tara and the body spray coming from the helicopter pilot, with the dev giggling like a madman after having successfully trolled us like that.

Bringing Christian would be the nuclear option, putting a good chunk of the player base off Jaye's path forever, while bringing Tara has potential for drama (it seemed like she was in contact with the MC while he was away), sexy shenanigans (maybe a bit of competition between her and Jaye), or her acting as a mediator between the two, as she has before.

From a writing point of view, it just opens up more potential avenues instead of dropping that bomb.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I think both are equally to blame for the part that they got distanced in early stage and also afterwards. Being a teenager is not as easy as it seems and having to express the feelings that you experience is very difficult. More so when you have a crush at your brother which likely feels terribly wrong. I might have no clue about how it feels but that's the most logical thing to say and because there wouldn't have been any story to begin with.
Jaye might be a pain sometimes but she was always there for MC football games and was secreatly trying to be as close as she could. Even tried to get revenge when he got tackeled risking to get caught with not any ulterior motive for recognition. If that is not the most sweetheart lowekey thing I've seen I don't know what is. She even did the laundry for his uniform and much more things.

I think most of the people that hate on Jaye are hurt because she went for the rapey guy whereas all this was intended for MC's attention. I think she tried to find a way to get more close to him which miserably failed but that's not all her fault. Things like that are likely to happen even in real life between a couple and MC plays a significant part since he can't even read an open book. Pan intended since he read her diary. But yet again MC knew that Jaye was really into him from start and didn't find the courage to talk it out but prefered to flee in the end. Again I find it justifiable storywise since the guy intruded in their relatioship but I also blame how immature they both were at that stage too.

It's been quite a while since I watched anime but to say it in layman terms so that anyone could understand. She is somewhere in a middle of a Yuno + a tsundere. She can't make her mind of whether she should give him initiative to what she is feeling for MC yet she would do pretty much anything to be with him.
I like and agree with most of what you've said. Except... I know how it feels to want to get a guy's attention. I know what girls do and go through to get a guy's attention. Why would she attempt to get his(MC) attention that way? Not only by bringing a guy over when everyone was out of the house, but by doing it on the day of his biggest game? MC was already a bit upset that she didn't make it, seeing as it was a bit of a tradition of theirs to attend each other's games. How was having Chris over supposed to work out in her head? What did she think would have happened by doing that? How would that have helped her to get MC's attention? If anything, it would push him further away.

I agree with everything except the part about her doing that for MC's attention. I don't think she would have brought him to her home, where they'd be alone, as a way of getting MC's attention. It just doesn't make sense...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Bad pussy!
Actually, never tried receiving, I'm a giver, hahaha.
My gf is kind of Jaye level feisty and I can attest she becomes all nice, warm, fuzzy, and content afterward.
Does she blame you for everything too when she dont get her wish ?? how can a normal man even keep up with that ??:eek: i would have giving up the relationship if its one sided no relationship is worth that much trouble.

Reactions: Demonspike666

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
My money is on Jaye's +1 being Tara and the body spray coming from the helicopter pilot, with the dev giggling like a madman after having successfully trolled us like that.

Bringing Christian would be the nuclear option, putting a good chunk of the player base off Jaye's path forever, while bringing Tara has potential for drama (it seemed like she was in contact with the MC while he was away), sexy shenanigans (maybe a bit of competition between her and Jaye), or her acting as a mediator between the two, as she has before.

From a writing point of view, it just opens up more potential avenues instead of dropping that bomb.
If the +1 is a troll job then well played and it would be well deserved for them to post a whole bunch of laugh emoji's here with a gotchya at the end considering the number of conversations and "If it is Christian screw her forever" thoughts :p

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Does she blame you for everything too when she dont get her wish ?? how can a normal man even keep up with that ??:eek: i would have giving up the relationship if its one sided no relationship is worth that much trouble.
Oh, blame-shifting is not her thing but she knows how to throw temper tantrums, stomp her feet, bite and kick but it's all part of the game.
I imagine life without her would be pretty dull.
Opposites attract, you just need to know how to handle one. :)

Reactions: Dependable_223
Dec 9, 2020
Hahaha, of course, he loves it, this shit is priceless entertainment :p
Eh you never know, some devs don't like hearing negative feedback to controversial scenes they add to their games. But glad Stone Fox is enjoying it.

Mind you the controversial scene in this game isn't as bad as some others, but it's been fun reading all the back and forth theories and love and hate for characters and their actions. It means the writer did a good job of covering certain parts to maintain the secrecy and keep the reader guessing about the interconnecting part, and there's plenty in two chapters already, phone block, mc first girl, david, tara relationship, george background, mallory background, etc.

That being said him leaving in the middle of the night was a shitty move towards his parents, not Jaye thaught. She had ten years to talk, the mc tried to talk with her and to understand her (he says that in the bar scene).
Just gonna say, he also stated in his story to the bar keep that he knew if he had stayed he would be going to stanford in two months, rather than taking his year off. I think he felt they would have definitely convinced/told him to stay, which is why he didn't even bring up his plan to them before that. People keep saying he's a coward for running, but they seem to miss all the little details and what he also felt that lead to that decision. The shitty part really was being gone for 5 years, he should have went back after the ski season, even if jaye was still mad, just to see his parents at the very least, he did also say he regretted the whole thing.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Low self esteem, mind-blowing sex, codependency issues, etc. Believe it or not, there are tons of guys out there that will put up with that happily. Also, it's true that the crazy ones are the best in bed. A lot of guys would have no problem keeping up with a girl like Jaye.
Lol, what can I say... if life serves you a perfect Yennefer copy, you don't throw that chance away :p

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
It's a fantastic game, I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but one thing bugs me here.
Maybe someone could clarify the situation to me?!

Mallory (the journalist) is going for her holiday in Denver ( I suspect intriguing sub story there).
She gets a phone call from her boss, and being instructed to investigate him.
The next moment a folder with a MC's photo appears on her passenger seat??????????????????
What's going on?
Did I miss something?

Jul 5, 2019
It's a fantastic game, I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but one thing bugs me here.
Maybe someone could clarify the situation to me?!

Mallory (the journalist) is going for her holiday in Denver ( I suspect intriguing sub story there).
She gets a phone call from her boss, and being instructed to investigate him.
The next moment a folder with a MC's photo appears on her passenger seat??????????????????
What's going on?
Did I miss something?
It implies she was already on her way to MC before she got the call. She mentions his mother as well when talking to her friend later on. I'm assuming it's something to do with her friends condition and the upcoming breakthrough the parents company is about to unveil.

Reactions: Zeber75
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes