SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
happy and sad at the same time,this was a hit ....lets see what they bring us next time ....
While it does say completed, there is still at least 3 more updates left with an epilogue.

To be clear, there are at least three updates left: The first will be a mid-cycle update that includes consolidation of the two divergent codebases and a massive cleanup of the earlier chapters and the removal unused images, sounds, etc.

The second will be the epilogue which looks ahead at how your ending pans out. Effectively the final chapter.

The last will be our revamp of the first 2.5 chapters to bring things up to our state of the art. Call it the "remaster."

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chasing Sunsets [v1.0] [Stone Fox Studios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.9 -> v1.0 [1,50 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.9 -> v1.0 [274 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
While it does say completed, there is still at least 3 more updates left with an epilogue.
Their Steam post implied it was only going to be a single content update.

Exactly this paragraph:

Where do we go from here? Chasing Sunsets moved on from Early Access on purchase platforms today. While we will add one more content update, and modernize the oldest parts, our focus will begin moving toward our next project, Firebreak.

Reactions: ALEX34210

Karalhowski

May 31, 2023
Completes? Final game or just the season?
Its a great game but if they come up with something like this in the next game, good.
I'll miss the sister. Redheads :whistle:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hii new version is available.

Reactions: Takkertje

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
game is not finished yet, shouldn't have the completed tag. They even mentioned in the release notes that there will be one more content update/epilogue to wrap it all up.
Exactly. I've reported the op to say the tag needs removing. I would suggest others do the same as half of the confusion around this site comes from them and down to their completel lack of consistency.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes