NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The ending/endings are still to come, hopefully the end of this year.

Personally I really enjoyed chapter 9, wish it was longer but then I always want more.

So far I've tried my fuck boy save, where he's in an open relationship with both and also slept with every other woman as I figured this where I would see the most content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will try a new pure Jaye run later as she is my favourite anyway.
Damn so no throuple ending after all? That's a shame since I love them both very much.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm looking forward to this update.

I just finished replaying most of the prior chapter so I could get immersed in the CS world and I had some great laughs, especially with the close of the update that preceded today's release.

I get to enjoy time with some of my favorite AVN characters, listen to their snark and take in more of this great AVN.

For those who already did speed runs to get thru CS - remember to hide spoilers so others can enjoy the latest release of Chasing Sunsets at their own speed and with only their bias.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Walter Victor

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Exactly. I've reported the op to say the tag needs removing. I would suggest others do the same as half of the confusion around this site comes from them and down to their completel lack of consistency.

what a joke :KEK: :KEK:

The devs themselves tell you its not done and the mods die on the hill of a technicality, now people will spam report and spam the thread asking about it. I swear at least half of what they have to deal in this forum is of their own design. Clown World.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make a walkthrough for this amazing game.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
MrBubu
Hope you'll find some time to update your amazing walkthrough for v1.0, it was of great value in the past...

topshelf

Dec 7, 2023
I’m confused why this took so long to make. As far as the main story goes, might as well just had the episode start with MC telling the bar dude from the intro that this is how it went down, the end.

One of my favorite AVNs but this Finale left me scratching my head. I get that I got the good ending, but it was way too easy. And short.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
The ending/endings are still to come, hopefully the end of this year.

Personally I really enjoyed chapter 9, wish it was longer but then I always want more.

So far I've tried my fuck boy save, where he's in an open relationship with both and also slept with every other woman as I figured this where I would see the most content.
Will try a new pure Jaye run later as she is my favourite anyway.
Damn so no throuple ending after all? That's a shame since I love them both very much.
Do we even have multiple endings here? Or just 2 solo endings? Understood there is no jaye/mall throuple, but do we get any indication yet for jaye/tara or mall/peanut throuple? Add a SPOILER tag before answering.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so those like me that choose both jaye and mall..and they were pretty ok with it, don't get the trouple ending?? really?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The most recent update is v1.0 which completes the main story.
Please read below, while this does finish it's main story, there are 3 more updates, read below.
To be clear, there are at least three updates left: The first will be a mid-cycle update that includes consolidation of the two divergent codebases and a massive cleanup of the earlier chapters and the removal unused images, sounds, etc.

The second will be the epilogue which looks ahead at how your ending pans out. Effectively the final chapter.

The last will be our revamp of the first 2.5 chapters to bring things up to our state of the art. Call it the "remaster."

there is still at least 3 more updates left with an epilogue.
yes it's finished as far as the dev wants and that is all that counts.
game is not finished yet, shouldn't have the completed tag
xactly. I've reported the op to say the tag needs removing.
The devs themselves tell you its not done and the mods die on the hill of a technicality,
James and Sarah for worst parents ever in a VN
As far as the main story goes
Do we even have multiple endings here? Or just 2 solo endings?
I don't understand the "Completed" tag. The dev's stating there'll be an Epilogue. It's not completed obviously.
The story of a scientist wonderbabe meeting a opportunistic entrepreneur who will move to bang, marry and coast on her knowledge and deep science prowess in her line of expertise and the lives of their most precious boy and girl in the world.

That was the main story and it is done. Any more bells and whistles to come are bonus fan service to look for whenever it gets done.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
what can I say about the game the game was just super the plot was just pleasant to read well written many branches of development characters are made very high quality and excellent the world is made very beautifully and well in general the game was very atmospheric and emotional choice and everything else and the game really appealed to me thank you for giving us such a masterpiece and we played it)

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes