NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
There might be, you might have just missed it...
Yes I'm using URM to see the throuple ending scene so it seems like this one does exist, just dunno how to get them correctly without losing them both. I tried avoiding both aunt and Lisa's sex advances but it didn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v1.0] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod (Updating)

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
MIXDROP is just full of spam/popup ads/ and probably malware and virus, I tried many times to get the mod to download... it did not.

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
I was on Pure Jaye path, but keeping as many Mal points as possible.
You get a choice near the end to include Mal (assume you have to have enough love and trust plus encourages a deep Jaye/Mal Freindship).

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
View attachment 3944196
num000 is Jaye love points
001 is Mallory
No idea what the hell is bool170 and don't know how to get it
num024 is Jaye's relationship, there is few numbers here, i have 1 here, for throuple conversation you need "6" also no idea how to get it

if you meet these requirements throuple conversation appear, and another extra choice

at the last scene in the bar both girls are with MC
To acquire bool170 condition, choose "I wish things were different" when you say goodbye with Mallory in the cabin in Jaye Rom path, but I have also no idea about the num024=6 as mine is also 1

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You can literally get it. But it doesn't have any content yet. It might come in the next update. I say might, because they are rushing it far too much.

I've done every variation with the open in the end Mallory ends it cause she can't share her love anymore. Which think is kinda weird when you play her solo path and the end summary.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Congrats on completion! Can't wait to check it out later :love:

ChasingSunsets-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That was the main story and it is done.
Thank you for quoting me, but your post doesn't fit. An epilogue is part of a story. When the dev stated the main story is complete, but an epilogue is coming, it means just the full story (prologue, plot, epilogue) isn't complete. I stand by my word: the "Complete" tag doesn't fit. But to be honest, I don't really care about it. It won't change the fact the story goes on with a last chapter (epilogue).

Reactions: Filipis

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So ... I don't get it.

Both girls are shown to be ok with open relationship, and player is led to believe they get closer to one another, only for Mal to reject it despite all that setup? I mean, I could see it if they find out MC is also with other girls (Amanda, Lisa, Bianca, Tanaka, Erica or Linda, etc.), but if MC were faithful to Jaye and Mal it seems weird to discount that outcome as a possibility.

What is the point of the opening sequence teasing in this update, and of Mallory previously inviting Amanda for a threesome, etc. if she just walks away?

Opening a throuple by committing to Jaye would mean missing so many intimate moments with Mal that it makes even less sense to give her a backdoor into the relationship at the end.

pitao

May 18, 2023
MIXDROP is just full of spam/popup ads/ and probably malware and virus, I tried many times to get the mod to download... it did not.
Works fine with my adblock on and seems it is updated to block that crap, no pop ups atm but sometimes before that happened too, I always scan the files I DL from that dang site hehehe always do a fast system scan after too :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes