Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
To acquire bool170 condition, choose "I wish things were different" when you say goodbye with Mallory in the cabin in Jaye Rom path, but I have also no idea about the num024=6 as mine is also 1
To get num024 == 6, at the beginning of the chapter, Jaye needs to be in love with you (num024 ==1) and you have to select "I'd like to phone a friend".

Edit: You also need to select "Ask her what's wrong" before "I'd like to phone a friend"

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
So ... I don't get it.

Both girls are shown to be ok with open relationship, and player is led to believe they get closer to one another, only for Mal to reject it despite all that setup? I mean, I could see it if they find out MC is also with other girls (Amanda, Lisa, Bianca, Tanaka, Erica or Linda, etc.), but if MC were faithful to Jaye and Mal it seems weird to discount that outcome as a possibility.

What is the point of the opening sequence teasing in this update, and of Mallory previously inviting Amanda for a threesome, etc. if she just walks away?

Opening a throuple by committing to Jaye would mean missing so many intimate moments with Mal that it makes even less sense to give her a backdoor into the relationship at the end.
Can't agree more. It seems so counterintuitive. I can understand that they will leave you if you fuck other girls, but they will still leave you even if you stay faithful. The fact that the true throuple route is possible only when you are in Jaye solo route seems quite odd.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
To get num024 == 6, at the beginning of the chapter, Jaye needs to be in love with you (num024 ==1) and you have to select "I'd like to phone a friend".
Weird, I don't remember seeing "I'd like to phone a friend" option. Which scene does it appear in?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Can't agree more. It seems so counterintuitive. I can understand that they will leave you if you fuck other girls, but they will still leave you even if you stay faithful. The fact that the true throuple route is possible only when you are in Jaye solo route seems quite odd.
the fact that 2 throuples are possible at the end. The way to get it doesn't make sense.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
yea, Mallory in open relationship route leave MC and in the last bar scene you are only with Jaye. Looks like this path leads to solo Jaye ending

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
the fact that 2 throuples are possible at the end. The way to get it doesn't make sense.
It makes sense. It's just not as expected and I like that very much. Mallory and Jaye are different. Of course the act and feel different about the same thing (open relationship). It needs Mallory's break up to Jaye realizing a polyamorous relationship could work. With that okay from Jaye it's obviously a possibility for Mallory to try it out. We'll see how it works when the game is completed with the epilogue.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It makes sense. It's just not as expected and I like that very much. Mallory and Jaye are different. Of course the act and feel different about the same thing (open relationship). It needs Mallory's break up to Jaye realizing a polyamorous relationship could work. With that okay from Jaye it's obviously a possibility for Mallory to try it out. We'll see how it works when the game is completed with the epilogue.
But why would Mallory be ok with it in that scenario but not starting from a relationship with MC? Seems like the outcome should be the same by that logic ... Mallory is different than Jaye and would still reject it.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Since the mod hasn't been updated yet, I just sum up how to get the throuple ending in this chapter:
1. Reject Mallory route when she asks about relationship and enter Jaye Romance route in previous chapters, the open relationship route is false hope;
2. Make sure your love points with Mallory and Jaye are very high, i.e., maximize their love points;
3. When Jaye is feeling down, choose "Aske her what's wrong", then when in the online conference scene, choose " I'd like to phone a friend";
4. At the end of your journey with Mallory, choose "I wish things were different";
5. If everything goes well, after having sex with Jaye, she will talk about inviting Mallory back into their lives, then voila, you enter the true throuple route.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
So ... I don't get it.

Both girls are shown to be ok with open relationship, and player is led to believe they get closer to one another, only for Mal to reject it despite all that setup? I mean, I could see it if they find out MC is also with other girls (Amanda, Lisa, Bianca, Tanaka, Erica or Linda, etc.), but if MC were faithful to Jaye and Mal it seems weird to discount that outcome as a possibility.

What is the point of the opening sequence teasing in this update, and of Mallory previously inviting Amanda for a threesome, etc. if she just walks away?

Opening a throuple by committing to Jaye would mean missing so many intimate moments with Mal that it makes even less sense to give her a backdoor into the relationship at the end.
Yeah this could've been a lot better if it was set up as:

- MC is in an open relationship with both Jaye and Mal.
- Mal is unsure and asks the MC to commit after the night in the woods
- Jaye isn't unsure, and because she loves MC and Mal. She wants her to be part of the family.
- Jaye and MC together convince Mal to try a menage a trois situation. (Bonus if you get a banger threesome scene out of it, or save that for the next update)

She shouldn't offer it as a poly relationship if she and the MC are supposed to be in a committed relationship. She could try to throw Mal a bone (as in she can fuck him, but MC is still Jaye's), but it would likely backfire in that situation. Which they could also save for the next update for some juicy drama.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes