Jan 13, 2021
Imho, this is not a fully satisfying Ending. What i really wanted..is a Lisa Ending...:LOL: Or maybe Jaye get pregnant, or a nice wedding, or...damn...i don t know.I thought it would be "more"...! All i know is....this wasn t much...It feels like breaking a movie in the middle and saying thats it...:unsure:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
For the purposes of F95 they deem it completed, with the game also moving out of early access to official release signifies a full release as well, and mostly in the AVN world, v1.0 signifies completed.

Example comes to mind about completed would be Fetish Locator, it's been completed for a year now, main story done and everything, but it's had 10 updates or so adding endings and still has one more ending coming. People say the same thing about the completed tag, but usually if the main story is done, they will usually tag it complete.
While I don't want to disregard anything you said, I just want to clear something up: any software that get's the 1.0 release, isn't necessarily completed. It just signifies the first stable version out for the public and not a beta anymore. Yes, many devs tend to finish their games/AVN with an 1.0 release, but having just played CS, I can't really agree, that this can be considered finished. Simply because that was hardly an real ending, even saying that it will get an epilouge, which is in most books and movies the actual ending. Hell, even some AVN do have an epilouge to close things of. So putting the completed tag here was, at least IMO, premature. And comparing CS with FL isn't really fair, because the main story is actually finished in FL and they just adding around 3k endings (yeah I know, I'm exaggerating) for every possible combination of choices. Here, as I already said, it can not really be considered a real ending.

Reactions: Xythurr

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
After sitting and reading the comments since the release, I finally got the opportunity to play Chapter9 this evening, and to be honest, I'm pretty thrilled. This wasn't the shit-show some of those comments might've had me expecting. I enjoyed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
The more I think about the throuple 'ending' the more I dislike it. Just a whole lot of setup without payoff in the writing of this game. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a rug pull, but certainly *subverting expectations* to the detriment of satisfying gameplay. Devs can't (and shouldn't try to) please everyone, but I am honestly disappointed given the high bar this game set in all other aspects. With sorrow, game deleted, thread unwatched, and moving on. Peace

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Chasing Sunsets Gallery Tweak MOD [v1.0mab1] [asahibito]

OVERVIEW:
Mod adds an unlock button to the Scenes, Photos and Achievements galleries.

FEATURES:
Scenes and Photos allow selectively unlock.
Achievement unlock is permanent.

NOTE:
The mod does not change any game files. Mod should be future proofed.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

also on

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Imho, this is not a fully satisfying Ending. What i really wanted..is a Lisa Ending...:LOL: Or maybe Jaye get pregnant, or a nice wedding, or...damn...i don t know.I thought it would be "more"...! All i know is....this wasn t much...It feels like breaking a movie in the middle and saying thats it...:unsure:
But this was not quite the ending per say, theres the epilogues that will be released and will have the endings... i just hope dev wont let any romanceable women without a proper ending.

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes