SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is the first time that things do not work out the way you wanted. I used to play the game with the Joker mod. But doing so with this update the game crashed on every save I have made. I unpacked the game again and tried to start clean but the game crashes again. Does anyone have the same experience?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have too
If you used Sancho's mod in the past, you have to use Sancho's save fixer.

We are threatened with one first update that will remove images and sounds and whanot - cleanup of earlier chapters.
What could they possibly need to ret con or effectively delete from the story, if they actually wanted to wrap up the story threads that we would save in our end of chapter 9 save?
You misreading things here, they are removing UNUSED content that is still in the game that points to nothing now, it's just there, you don't see unless you are digging through the files/code.

Screenshot
Those quotes are taken from my my post here and were posted by the dev on Discord shortly before release.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For those who seem confused about the story. The site has already been informed that the "completed" tag is erroneous. See this post.
The most recent update is v1.0 which completes the main story.

The game also moved out of early access on Steam which means a complete game in most cases.

To be clear, there are at least three updates left: The first will be a mid-cycle update that includes consolidation of the two divergent codebases and a massive cleanup of the earlier chapters and the removal unused images, sounds, etc.

The second will be the epilogue which looks ahead at how your ending pans out. Effectively the final chapter.

The last will be our revamp of the first 2.5 chapters to bring things up to our state of the art. Call it the "remaster."

By next year at this time, we expect to be deep into the development of Firebreak.
The second will be the epilogue which looks ahead at how your ending pans out. Effectively the final chapter.

The main story is complete and all the information is in this post.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The most recent update is v1.0 which completes the main story.

The game also moved out of early access on Steam which means a complete game in most cases.

The main story is complete and all the information is in this post.
Yeah, I read your post shortly after you made it but, if you are saying by this that the "completed" tag is correct, then I guess I disagree. But, whatever. I was trying to help but, if I'm only adding to the confusion, I'll drop it here. I guess calling a chapter an epilogue doesn't mean it's not part of the story for me. But, again, whatever.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v1.0] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v1.0] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
============================================================

Would someone mind putting this up in MEGA?
(my PC is refusing to download it as is, but didn't have a problem with other stuff on MEGA) :confused:

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Just saying...it is possible to achieve, and the way to do it actually makes sense considering the characters.
There's a difference between open relationship and polyamory, and I for one think the ending explains it well.
That would make sense if in the both open path you only have Jaye and Mal as your ladies. Or if it was achievable from both paths. With the way Mal was pushing things in the beginning it would even make more sense if this was reversed. As in Mal being the one to push for Polyarmory. Think back to the bar scene.

Reactions: ename144

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
That would make sense if in the both open path you only have Jaye and Mal as your ladies. Or if it was achievable from both paths. With the way Mal was pushing things in the beginning it would even make more sense if this was reversed. As in Mal being the one to push for Polyarmory. Think back to the bar scene.
I humbly disagree. Yes Mal was hinting at sharing, heck she would even lead you to a threesome with Peanut. But if you're on an open relationship path before, it is ALWAYS initiated by MC, and never really welcomed by either Jaye or Mal throughout the game. They both feel uncomfortable, you lose points with each on several occasions...
The difference now being that not only are Mal and Jaye on a very close friends basis, as they admit at the beginning of chapter 9, but the idea of a polyamorous relationship is initiated by Jaye, not MC. Jaye would have never agreed to it if she didn't initiate it (just had that conversation with Stoya on Discord, he states as much). And Mal would never have agreed to it if it had been forced upon her, as it had in the past...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Didn't play the update yet, but some things I read confuses me a bit, if I focused entirely on Jaye for nearly the entirety of the game, do they still talk about polyamory ? Hope not...

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Didn't play the update yet, but some things I read confuses me a bit, if I focused entirely on Jaye for nearly the entirety of the game, do they still talk about polyamory ? Hope not...
Based on what you do with Mal in the mean time, this is one of the possible endings, in fact, the only possible way to end up in polyamory with Jaye and Mal is IF you focus on Jaye only as LI...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Based on what you do with Mal in the mean time, this is one of the possible endings, in fact, the only possible way to end up in polyamory with Jaye and Mal is IF you focus on Jaye only as LI...
Been a while I last played, but I've refrained from anything physical with Mallory for a couple updates now, behaving with her like a friend... time to try it out I guess.

Thanks for the reply (y)

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
First of all I love the Harvard DEI reference. Fuck that nonsense. The writing and jokes in this game are on point.

Second Jaye is the hottest in a game where every woman is peak hotness. Best girl 100% Also when she does the paws thing when she wants her shirt taken off its the most adorable shit.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
============================================================

Would someone mind putting this up in MEGA?
(my PC is refusing to download it as is, but didn't have a problem with other stuff on MEGA) :confused:
You can go to Patreon and download it free, and download directly form their servers.

Yeah, I read your post shortly after you made it but, if you are saying by this that the "completed" tag is correct, then I guess I disagree. But, whatever. I was trying to help but, if I'm only adding to the confusion, I'll drop it here. I guess calling a chapter an epilogue doesn't mean it's not part of the story for me. But, again, whatever.
For the purposes of F95 they deem it completed, with the game also moving out of early access to official release signifies a full release as well, and mostly in the AVN world, v1.0 signifies completed.

Example comes to mind about completed would be Fetish Locator, it's been completed for a year now, main story done and everything, but it's had 10 updates or so adding endings and still has one more ending coming. People say the same thing about the completed tag, but usually if the main story is done, they will usually tag it complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer
4.60 star(s) 315 Votes