TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Did anyone succeed in achieving Mallory full trust points 90/90 while also full love point 100/100 ?
I only can get 88 trust points and 100 love points in Mallory solo path.
I only got 88 too, I was wondering about that and was going to see where I missed them. I'll let you know if I find anything.
I ended up with 86 trust and 94 love on my Mallory ending, and somehow 86 trust and 101 love for Mallory on my Jaye/poly ending :LOL:

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Quick question How many of Mal's love points do I need to choose her path? By the way I am in an open relationship with her and at the same time have no relationship with Jaye

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
This is my Mallory ending score. Maybe we will get a Mallory and Amanda ending/epilogue based on the text? But I guess there are different kinds of "strong feelings"
screenshot0002.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm assuming if you want to follow the throuple path, you miss all the Mallory scenes in the entire game and only have sex with her in or after chapter 9?
I tend to agree with those commending here the decision to make the polyamory ending only available if you skip two of the major sex scenes with one of the characters is simply bizarre. I get the logic of it needing to be Jaye’s idea but you can still get to that through the thrupple choices.
I strongly suspect you need to get the first sex scene with Mallory to manage the throuple - if for no other reason than to get enough points with Mallory.

He had a choice and made them with the open relationship. Jaye and Mallory accepted until the point Mallory don't wanted it anymore. So, what should MC have to do? Beat her up until she agrees or falling on his knees and whining like a puppy and pleading? Players have to accept that, like in real world, some things aren't just their call.
For me the problem is that the game makes no effort to distinguish between an MC who wants to share the two LIs in particular and one who wants to bang everything that moves. Mallory will break up with the MC on the open relationship path even if he hasn't slept with anyone else - including Jaye! If Mal's willing to date him with Jaye's approval, why would she insist on dumping him when Jaye isn't even in the picture?

It makes no sense for the character, it's all about "punishing" the player for picking the wrong choice. The throuple is an entirely mechanical contrivance. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the characters or situations involved, which is why it falls so flat when looked at from any angle but the one the devs intended.

Did anyone succeed in achieving Mallory full trust points 90/90 while also full love point 100/100 ?
I only can get 88 trust points and 100 love points in Mallory solo path.
You probably need to do something on the Jaye paths to trigger the opportunity for the missing points. The devs are REALLY bad at gating points on the two paths separately. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: OWSam000

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Oh, no. So the open relationship option doesn't mean anything at all. It's more of a punishment? Choosing Mal alone path can only go back to before choosing? Or you're gonna get your ass kicked? :HideThePain:
I think so. From a quick look, if you don't say "I'd like to see what this becomes" she will break up with you during this update.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Oh, no. So the open relationship option doesn't mean anything at all. It's more of a punishment? Choosing Mal alone path can only go back to before choosing? Or you're gonna get your ass kicked? :HideThePain:
With an open relationship she will end the relationship anyway,
you have to be in an intimate relationship with her to have peanutbutter..:cool:

pitao

May 18, 2023
Damn I thought there's gonna be a season 2 or something . I assume not all the characters have an ending
I was just joking around hehe I didn't played the update yet but from my understanding while reading this thread mess :LOL: of speculation and confusion of how things play out since the last update came out, the game is "finished" for steam and main story purposes but it lacks the epilogue for each ending that will come later (don't expect it that soon, this update took long, probably the epilogue will take long too).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Reading this whole drama is hilarious. It's like people are shocked that the conclusion is the accumulation of their choices throughout the game lol.
I get it, it's things they want to see play out.
But the ball was dropped hard, long ago on this title.
Count all the missed opportunities, all adds up.

Expected things limited, that's what happen.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Reading this whole drama is hilarious. It's like people are shocked that the conclusion is the accumulation of their choices throughout the game lol.
An accumulation of their choices throughout the game? Who could have predicted that to have the option to be with both Jaye and Mallory you would have to commit to "All the things" with Jaye and essentially dump Mallory? Personally I don't think it makes much sense this way. Yes ultimately it's for Jaye and Mallory to decide, maybe even more than the MC but I just feel like it comes so out of left field from Jaye that it feels unsatisfying.

Reactions: ename144

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
well yeah considering the outcomes seem ass backwards.
go monogamous and you can pulla throuple. go open and you end up monogamous. ojectively speaking these don't really make much sense. if you persued only Jaye you can open it up. persue both and the path closes. why? It's not as if Mallory is radically different in either route?

I imagine the epilogues to come will probably shed some light on this. at least I'd hope so. I'm not mad by any means but, I am baffeled as the end states seem to be opposite of what people wanted from either route.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yeah I had plenty of laughs also reading this mess. I never bother much because it is just a game and I'm usually a completionist and explore every path and if needed with separate saves unless there is some fetishes/kinks/tags I dislike or an LI that have a really fucked up personality/behavior for my taste, what is rare. Some people take this games too seriously and is kind of funny hehe

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes