Justaphase

May 1, 2024
And even after all that she will still break up with you if you didn't immediately commit to her. She truly has no remorse.
Well I will help Mallory with Bandit even if I'm on a Jaye run, Mallory deserves some happiness in her life given her horrible childhood. But I get your point.

Last edited:

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
What is the role of stepmom stepsister in the VN? I'm guessing it's nothing major or there would be a patch.
I am confused. Can anyone shed some light please?

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
What is the role of stepmom stepsister in the VN? I'm guessing it's nothing major or there would be a patch.
I am confused. Can anyone shed some light please?
The stepsister is the main LI of the game. But there is no stepmom: the mom is actually the MC's biological mom and isn't romanceable. The stepsister comes with the stepdad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PR Mitter

martinpolauf

Jan 6, 2022
Can someone help me, why the new main menu animations dont showing for me?
I have a black screen, everything else is working, music going in the background, only the animation doesn't showing.
I installed the Joker Walktrough and Cheat mod, could that be the cause?

pitao

May 18, 2023
Can someone help me, why the new main menu animations dont showing for me?
I have a black screen, everything else is working, music going in the background, only the animation doesn't showing.
I installed the Joker Walktrough and Cheat mod, could that be the cause?
Don't think so, I have no issues in the main menu animations and I made update only, didn't installed a fresh install. To top that I had Sancho mod so I had to delete all the mod files in it except the scripts.rpa file and add the savefixer from Sancho to load my old saves. Then I installed JokerLeader mod and everything still works fine, saves and animation on the main menu etc. Maybe I'll have some issue with the remain scripts.rpa later but so far no issue (btw if someone can tell me if a fresh install have a scripts.rpa file in the game folder or not, if not then I can safely delete it too, can't remember if sancho mod overwritten it or just add it).

It seems to me more of a software/hardware issue from your end but without more information it is hard to tell. Try after close the game get the log file that is in the same folder/place than the Chasing Sunsets.exe file and upload it on a post and maybe someone find in it your particular issue/problem.

Last edited:

martinpolauf

Jan 6, 2022
Don't think so, I have no issues in the main menu animations and I made update only, didn't installed a fresh install. To top that I had Sancho mod so I had to delete all the mod files in it except the scripts.rpa file and add the savefixer from Sancho to load my old saves. Then I installed JokerLeader mod and everything still works fine, saves and animation on the main menu etc. Maybe I'll have some issue with the remain scripts.rpa later but so far no issue.

It seems to me more of a software/hardware issue from your end but without more information it is hard to tell. Try after close the game get the log file that is in the same folder/place than the Chasing Sunsets.exe file and upload it on a post and maybe someone find in it your particular issue/problem.
Attached the log file, i also deleted the sancho mod, but deleted also the scripts file, and redownloaded it with steam, after that, installed the Joker mod, everything is working perfectly, except the menu animation, very strange. :LOL:

Reactions: pitao

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Jaye has a stand in doofus for a ”BF” come into her room and almost rape her, just to taunt and make MC miserable, so he propositions her - MC never does, he just runs away.

Jaye has a BFF jilling her day and night, in her room, to make MC jealous - MC never gets jealous, he just sulks and leaves cowardly in the night.
You need to go back and actually read the story instead of looking for the sex scenes and skipping it.
Jaye's supposed BF, as you say, was never a BF. He was someone who was having troubles at home and she was being friendly with him. It was never said she left the game and went home with him, just she never showed. Which means he showed up at her place. She later reveals to the MC what actually was going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC was never jealous of Tara and Jaye, in fact he only found out about it when he was leaving for his flight. I didn't see anything that showed me he was jealous about their relationship and she even explained why it happened. (Though you had to read between the lines to be honest as she was being vague)

The MC is portrayed as a very open guy who doesn't get jealous, it's all the others that do, mainly Jaye (though she works to suppress it).

Lot of hot topic on this, but if you really read the story all this crap is explained. Everything I say here is explained in the story by Jaye, Tara, or the MC.

Reactions: Teal80 and Maviarab
4.60 star(s) 315 Votes