felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
from the game's script :

j "It's not like I saved myself for you, but I made my dates work for it."
j "But I always knew deep down that they were stand-ins for what I really wanted."

she was getting herself ready with all those 'stand-ins' and practiced with them to give MC a great experience. MC is so lucky. everyone needs a waifu like her. a complete wife material.
To me, the opposite option, of her keeping herself a virgin for five years while waiting for her adoptive brother, who may never come back, to show up has always seemed the most cringeworthy moment in the game :oops:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dude, the MC took Jaye's best friend virginity during an awkward rolepaly session then he left everybody. He fucked a married woman way older than him. The same woman who married a man who took the MC under his wing and treated him like a surrogate son. Years later, the next time he meets her, she immediately shoves her tongue down his throat and humps him in a snow storm while her daughter is just on the other side of the house's wall and he does nothing to reject her. And in the prologue, he fucked another marrried woman who just wanted to use him to take revenge on her husband.

Despite his feelings, the MC is a certified fuckboy without any moral ground :unsure:
Oh that doesn't count! MC is a guy, remember ;)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Here is the thing - first update, we cannot do anything about thew whole debacle - nobody knows anything but the fact that Jaye revelled in the fact that MC thought of her as someone who moved on, with that asshole, while Tara did nothing to alleviate his pain and suffering of him being mizerable and alone while JAye was getting house visits from her ”admirer”.

Where in Beverly Hills or another fantasy private neighborhood was it you lived in, where people would not put two and two together about a guy going to the bedroom of a maiden alone where they would lock the door?

Those were the kind of stories MC would hear and tell himself while being bullied by Jaye into thinking she was seeing the dumb idiot.

The apathy of MC letting it all go down, while Jaye was waiting for him to boil over, that is very visceral and real.

The fact she tells MC whatever she wants to tell him after she hurt him immensely does not wipe off his hurt and suffering.

Do you forget the beatings after your bully appologises? Are you that forgiving? Do you now think they never happened?

MC had lost Jaye to constant fighting with her, while Tara was always by her side and the ”boyfriend” kept coming over.
How is MC supposed to feel - a young kid loosing his beloved to , not one girl, not one guy, but both a girl bff and a guy who kept coming over and his tiome with JAye would be only conflict and heartache ???? Why do you think MC left? He was feeling like 1000000 bucks?
Dude, read the fucking VN, Jesus...

He didn't leave because of Tara and Jaye, he didn't even know until he was with Tara before the plane. Then she explains why and why he needs to stay, even to the point of giving up her virginity to him and using it to keep him there. Tara loves the MC and Jaye and supports them both.

The so called boyfriend, showed up at two games, then showed up at her house. He was not her BF, he was someone that was looking for someone to talk to. Yeah he might have wanted to be her BF, but it's later revealed she never dated or had a BF/GF.

She lashed out at him, which she explains, to hide her true feeling and being exposed in front of everyone. Remember, she loves him, she has no idea he loves her back. She was afraid to chase him away, and she tells him this later in the story.

He left because of his feeling of love for her, he had no idea she loved him. He was afraid he would be exposed, he made the choice to leave when he read the text messages on her phone.

Time can heal all wounds, between those two there was a lot of misunderstandings. Once they sat down and started talking things became very clear to them both. He even gives her the real reason he left, which was to let them both grow up so they didn't implode on each other because they were too young.

I'm not posting anymore about, please just read the VN, it really does explain everything.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I was just joking around hehe I didn't played the update yet but from my understanding while reading this thread mess :LOL: of speculation and confusion of how things play out since the last update came out, the game is "finished" for steam and main story purposes but it lacks the epilogue for each ending that will come later (don't expect it that soon, this update took long, probably the epilogue will take long too).
I'm just waiting for a android port to play it . I hope the ending is satisfying

• Haha
Reactions: pitao and Wizardas

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dude, the MC took Jaye's best friend virginity during an awkward rolepaly session then he left everybody. He fucked a married woman way older than him. The same woman who married a man who took the MC under his wing and treated him like a surrogate son. Years later, the next time he meets her, she immediately shoves her tongue down his throat and humps him in a snow storm while her daughter is just on the other side of the house's wall and he does nothing to reject her. And in the prologue, he fucked another marrried woman who just wanted to use him to take revenge on her husband.

Despite his feelings, the MC is a certified fuckboy without any moral ground :unsure:
It's been a while since I played, is all that mandatory? We the players can't reject any of it?

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Wait, so if I fuck someone and my girl says I cheated I can simply say I was only fooling around and we're not an item and she will be fine with it? Thanks man, I'll definitely do this and update you.

Yeah she was single but she also bitched about being in love with MC the whole time. Why fuck someone else when she was in love with MC? MC didn't fuck anyone. He had feelings for jaye so he saved himself otherwise he also could have been fucking around.

Yeah, she missed the most important moment of MC's life to comfort a nobody. The same nobody who had the reputation of being an asshole to everyone and what did that dumb bitch do? Lock herself inside her room with him. What did she think would happen?

Jaye be like "baby I didn't know how to control myself so I fucked all those stand-ins. Tee-hee"
Yeah...you didn't play the game, that whole thing screams CTRL'fapped through the game but am still furiously confident I was somehow cucked by a dirty hoe.

whore-sausages.gif

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Overall this visual novel is good, but this recent episode.. I didn't really care for it...
Hopefully this game gives proper endings in the end...

Reactions: xsikal

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Wow this game looks good, I don't see any harem tag I hope it's only have solo ending, I would like to know about MC, can any gentlemen tell me how's MC? Weak-ass, wimpy-ass, badass, shitass?

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
No doubt, one of the best ever finest realistic VN-3DCRG ! Script -4.1 |Cinemaatography SFX of the game-4.7| Models/Characters- Handsome/pretty beautiful/Gorgeous! Overall one of a pretty realistic VN-3DC(R)G. Top notch Game- Overall Rating - 5/4.8. There were lil lack in Lewd scenes, just bit more was needed to making Lewd scenes more realistic,but, anyway ,Thanks a lot to Developers-StoneFoxStudio team! Hopefully, there will be many good realistic VN-3DCG in upcoming days from ths developers(StoneFoxStudio)Cheers!

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes