TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Thanks for the reply it's really helpful.
I was really bored with typical harem game with wimp MC, and I saw this one looks interesting at first so I thought to ask someone about MC.

Again thanks for the reply. :)
Yeah, I get that, it's a common trope it seems. Definitely not the case here though, for either part of it!

Reactions: Kinky Boi

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Wait, is there a route where if you're mean to her in the beginning she does date other guys and such.
Because all I have ever done was be nice to her. So, maybe I'm missing something.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Yeah, I get that, it's a common trope it seems. Definitely not the case here though, for either part of it!
Oh you have no idea.:BootyTime:

Start with K pop looking dude, simping on girls, get beat up by high school girls, gulping down thread and insults from girls, and so on.(oh and I forget magical body of bodybuilders without even bit of exercise:KEK:)

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
If you used Sancho's mod in while making previous saves they will be broken without a new mod to go with it. Only way around that is either waiting for a new v1.0 Sancho mod or using his save fixer and playing the update without the mod (what I did).
Sancho is a long time no seen here. I think that I have to start several games from scratch. But here I was using Joker mod.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Wait, is there a route where if you're mean to her in the beginning she does date other guys and such.
Because all I have ever done was be nice to her. So, maybe I'm missing something.
Not as in dating recently or in an NTR way, but she isnt a virgin anymore. Which is called moving on and is far more realistic then waiting for her brother to come back.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Sancho is a long time no seen here. I think that I have to start several games from scratch. But here I was using Joker mod.
Well with Sancho mods there is a savefixer and always worked for me, always "saves" my modded saves playing unmodded or in a new mod. Well yeah Joker mods are inconsistent, in some games the saves work and in others specially if there is many script and/or core code changes they won't work. I'll use Joker mod for the chapter 9 because it is the last one anyway but I'll keep the prior saves specially the end of chapter 8 one because they work hehe. Probably if I do a fresh playthrough I'll simply use URM so I don't have to worry about saves not working when the epilogue comes.

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well with Sancho mods there is a savefixer and always worked for me, always "saves" my modded saves playing unmodded or in a new mod. Well yeah Joker mods are inconsistent, in some games the saves work and in others specially if there is many script and/or core code changes they won't work. I'll use Joker mod for the chapter 9 because it is the last one anyway but I'll keep the prior saves specially the end of chapter 8 one because they work hehe. Probably if I do a fresh playthrough I'll simply use URM so I don't have to worry about saves not working when the epilogue comes.
You are the life saver of this day! It is working! I am happy and able to play the endgame. Thanks a million.

Reactions: pitao

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
One thing to remember, they do not know that they are in love with each other. I was playing my second time through and you find out Tara never tells Jaye that the MC is in love with her and the MC never realizes Jaye is in love with him.

So that is also added on to the pile of why they act the way they do. Afraid to confess their feeling and hurt or push the other one away.

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
Well ... overall the VN was OK-ish ... little sad that there where not many interesting things ... just when it gets a little interesting it's already the End. :unsure: how i feel bout it.
my reaction how the fuck someone call this a ending lmao just call it end of season 1 or something lol

pitao

May 18, 2023
You are the life saver of this day! It is working! I am happy and able to play the endgame. Thanks a million.
Glad to be of help but not sure where I did help lol Thought you said you had JokerLeader saves not working but yeah if was with Sancho mod saves he always put the savefixer on his mods, he cares even if people want to stop using his mods (or in this case being MIA since end of June :cry:) that the saves made with it are able to work anyway, unless there are drastic changes in the game code it always works.

Reactions: Jafo
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes