TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Wow this game looks good, I don't see any harem tag I hope it's only have solo ending, I would like to know about MC, can any gentlemen tell me how's MC? Weak-ass, wimpy-ass, badass, shitass?
It's basically solo ending, although there is a weak poly ending that you can get as well (as in, you don't actually get the girls together, unless that happens in the upcoming epilogue). I think there's exactly one threesome in the whole game.

The MC is not really any of those words you listed, IMO, although he does have some badass moments. I'm not really sure how I'd describe him, but in the words of one of the side girls at the end of the game, he's "normal", which I think is refreshing. He basically has special forces training, but he isn't a bully and rarely gets into a situation where he needs to rely on those skills. He's a bit of a softy, but will defend friends and family to the hilt, with fists if need be. He's smart and caring, but I don't think you could ever call him wimpy. Despite some emotional/relationship issues (which serve as the catalyst for most of the story) he's probably one of my favourite MCs, certainly one of the most likeable.

Reactions: Kinky Boi

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Just because jaye imagined Tara to be MC doesn't mean she was actually MC. I clearly saw Tara going down on her so MC was not her first in everything. One of the stand-ins was her first everything.

And I have the right to hate her for all the bullshit she put the MC through.

Why do you keep bringing that she slept with a girl. Should everything be forgiven and forgotten just because she didn't fuck a guy?

Thanks for giving me an another idea to Gaslight my girl.

"Baby she was just helping me with my needs. You know I love you but I have needs"

Thanks again.

If she's casually sleeping with stand-ins then she's a slut. She should have waited for MC if she reallllyyyy loved him so much.

Not really. Tara was already fucking jaye so she was not a virgin. If anything, Tara was a virgin hunter. I think she even addressed herself with something similar.

All these shit started only after MC was fed up with all everything and left. He was a pretty decent guy until he left.

Guess we have one more thing to blame jaye for.

Don't worry about her. She was fucking Tara the whole time in the virgin route so she wasn't exactly missing anything.

And sex with a girl doesn't count either.

So why did MC loose a point? He doesn't get the jaye point of he sucker punched that asshole.

I actually did play this game until the update where MC fucked Mal. That's the girl I gave a shit about in this game and I knew this is jaye's game so I stopped playing this.

C'mon dude. Jaye is perfect and is in loooovvveee with MC. I swear she was just going to hold hands with him.

Jokes aside, why did she invite a potential r*pist inside her room and locked the door? She could have met him in a public place. Hell, she should have asked him to come later since MC's game's final was there and it should have been most important for her to attend the best moment of the life of the guy she loves.
Troll Confirmed...

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If she's going to keep saying that she loved MC but still fucked around with Tara and those stand-ins then yeah she's not worth it.

If she's going to fuck anyone with a pulse casually then yeah she's a whore too.

Let's not forget that MC was actually a virgin until he fucked Tara so he was actually not fucking around like how jaye was fucking Tara. A man can only take so much bullshit so he was like fuck it and fucked Tara and then went on to fuck more girls.

What did that bitch do? Fucked Tara and those stand-ins, missed MC's final game, misbehaved with MC after he punched the guy who attempted to r*pe her.

That bitch is also a hypocrite that she can read MC's diary without his permission but if MC does the same he is an asshole and will loose points.

Devs were thinking right when they decided to make her a redhead. She's a walking red flag.
Did you read the story actually? You missed many major plot points.

BTW: this isn't a harem game. Don't impose the weird standards of harem genre on this game. Women aren't like the pixel girls in that fetish games. The behavior of Jaye and Mallory is more like women in the real world.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
And even after all that she will still break up with you if you didn't immediately commit to her. She truly has no remorse.
Immediately commit to her right after she shows up uninvited in the middle of the night with her hand around the MC's dick! No chance to tap the brakes or even ask why Mallory's priorities changed so suddenly, just commit to her that instant no questions asked or get dumped... right after she fucks the MC silly, of course. Only knowing the MC is absolutely, 100% committed to Jaye could possibly change Mallory's mind. o_O

I still can't get over how batshit crazy Mallory's path is from an in-character perspective!

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
i got a scene where Jaye tells MC that Mallory not being part of them feels like a missing puzzle and that they should involve her since she feels like family.
where does this fall under ?

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Need a cheat mode which can change the variables too. Where is Sanchoo? Or they have some understanding who does which game!
Mate!Most trusted and outstanding Mods 1-Scrappy 2-Brandy 3- Sancho ( These 3 guys are genuinely genius to making Mods(Scrappy and Brandy makes Mod more simpler for all Sancho adding more creatively fun in Mod.Well,These 3 have been more trusted and appreciate for making Mods.Truely genuinely genius!

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Mate!Most trusted and outstanding Mods 1-Scrappy 2-Brandy 3- Sancho ( These 3 guys are genuinely genius to making Mods(Scrappy and Brandy makes Mod more simpler for all Sancho adding more creatively fun in Mod.Well,These 3 have been more trusted and appreciate for making Mods.Truely genuinely genius!
But those have been played more of VN-3DCG games, they could understand the game better according to script..even though some VN-3DCG are tricky and twisted in script!! In that case mod makes easy for fans who don't wanna get confused!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Reading this whole drama is hilarious. It's like people are shocked that the conclusion is the accumulation of their choices throughout the game lol.
Sure... the choices didn't quite have the level of impact I hoped they would but whatever (admittedly, going for a "throuple" or poly couple would of course be asking for trouble so folks should have seen that coming).

Anyway, I got the "friends and business partners with Jaye" ending despite me making every negative choice possible (except for the one choice that gives you a game over of course).

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Did you read the story actually? You missed many major plot points.

BTW: this isn't a harem game. Don't impose the weird standards of harem genre on this game. Women aren't like the pixel girls in that fetish games. The behavior of Jaye and Mallory is more like women in the real world.
This, is what I was trying to say. People need to actually read this story, not just go looking for the sex scenes...

Reactions: ModiThorrson

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
The stepsister is the main LI of the game. But there is no stepmom: the mom is actually the MC's biological mom and isn't romanceable. The stepsister comes with the stepdad.
If you assume she's a step-. My money says it will be revealed she's actually his half sister in the epilogue Oldboy-style just to give the middle finger to Patreon. It's been going back and forth it seems for most of the AVN just for that purpose (latest was DNA test says no, then a scene where the lab possibly screwed up the test).

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
It's basically solo ending, although there is a weak poly ending that you can get as well (as in, you don't actually get the girls together, unless that happens in the upcoming epilogue). I think there's exactly one threesome in the whole game.

The MC is not really any of those words you listed, IMO, although he does have some badass moments. I'm not really sure how I'd describe him, but in the words of one of the side girls at the end of the game, he's "normal", which I think is refreshing. He basically has special forces training, but he isn't a bully and rarely gets into a situation where he needs to rely on those skills. He's a bit of a softy, but will defend friends and family to the hilt, with fists if need be. He's smart and caring, but I don't think you could ever call him wimpy. Despite some emotional/relationship issues (which serve as the catalyst for most of the story) he's probably one of my favourite MCs, certainly one of the most likeable.
Thanks for the reply it's really helpful.
I was really bored with typical harem game with wimp MC, and I saw this one looks interesting at first so I thought to ask someone about MC.

Again thanks for the reply. :)

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. I have tried everything I could think of but still all my saves are not working. So I will have to start all over again. I really don't know where thing went wrong. I tried with and without the mod I used through the game. Renamed the folder in the Renpy folder. It is just bad luck.

And some moment I will have to start from scratch. Skipping on high speed through all the previous chapters.

I already did press CTRL + P to get a hanky.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Well. I have tried everything I could think of but still all my saves are not working. So I will have to start all over again. I really don't know where thing went wrong. I tried with and without the mod I used through the game. Renamed the folder in the Renpy folder. It is just bad luck.

And some moment I will have to start from scratch. Skipping on high speed through all the previous chapters.

if you used Sancho mod before, use his SaveFixer, it worked for me

Reactions: Jafo

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024

If you used Sancho's mod in while making previous saves they will be broken without a new mod to go with it. Only way around that is either waiting for a new v1.0 Sancho mod or using his save fixer and playing the update without the mod (what I did).

Reactions: Jafo

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I punched the asshole who tried to r*pe her. Does that make me a dick? Sorry about that.

Also, she wasn't exactly a virgin. Remember Tara used to fuck her? There's a route where she's dick virgin though.

Sure, only an incel can look for girls who are not walking red flags. Also you can only either be a Simp or an Incel.

Yeah, you can't throw the bitch out of the company even though MC and her were asked to compete with each other.
Please go away, you're seriously a troll.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes