siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Jaye has a stand in doofus for a ”BF” come into her room and almost rape her, just to taunt and make MC miserable, so he propositions her - MC never does, he just runs away.

Jaye has a BFF jilling her day and night, in her room, to make MC jealous - MC never gets jealous, he just sulks and leaves cowardly in the night.
You need to go back and actually read the story instead of looking for the sex scenes and skipping it.
Jaye's supposed BF, as you say, was never a BF. He was someone who was having troubles at home and she was being friendly with him. It was never said she left the game and went home with him, just she never showed. Which means he showed up at her place. She later reveals to the MC what actually was going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC was never jealous of Tara and Jaye, in fact he only found out about it when he was leaving for his flight. I didn't see anything that showed me he was jealous about their relationship and she even explained why it happened. (Though you had to read between the lines to be honest as she was being vague)

The MC is portrayed as a very open guy who doesn't get jealous, it's all the others that do, mainly Jaye (though she works to suppress it).

Lot of hot topic on this, but if you really read the story all this crap is explained. Everything I say here is explained in the story by Jaye, Tara, or the MC.

Reactions: Teal80 and Maviarab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing - first update, we cannot do anything about thew whole debacle - nobody knows anything but the fact that Jaye revelled in the fact that MC thought of her as someone who moved on, with that asshole, while Tara did nothing to alleviate his pain and suffering of him being mizerable and alone while JAye was getting house visits from her ”admirer”.

Where in Beverly Hills or another fantasy private neighborhood was it you lived in, where people would not put two and two together about a guy going to the bedroom of a maiden alone where they would lock the door?

Those were the kind of stories MC would hear and tell himself while being bullied by Jaye into thinking she was seeing the dumb idiot.

The apathy of MC letting it all go down, while Jaye was waiting for him to boil over, that is very visceral and real.

The fact she tells MC whatever she wants to tell him after she hurt him immensely does not wipe off his hurt and suffering.

Do you forget the beatings after your bully appologises? Are you that forgiving? Do you now think they never happened?
It was never said she left the game and went home with him, just she never showed. Which means he showed up at her place.
MC had lost Jaye to constant fighting with her, while Tara was always by her side and the ”boyfriend” kept coming over.
How is MC supposed to feel - a young kid loosing his beloved to , not one girl, not one guy, but both a girl bff and a guy who kept coming over and his tiome with JAye would be only conflict and heartache ???? Why do you think MC left? He was feeling like 1000000 bucks?

MC was never jealous of Tara and Jaye, in fact I don't think he found out they were something until him and Jaye met back up. She didn't start staying at Tara's until he left.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Attached the log file, i also deleted the sancho mod, but deleted also the scripts file, and redownloaded it with steam, after that, installed the Joker mod, everything is working perfectly, except the menu animation, very strange. :LOL:
Hmm yeah nothing stands out comparing your log file with mine (except that you have a much better/faster PC hardware than mine haha). Hmm yeah don't think that deleting the scripts.rpa file would cause an issue on animations on main menu but i'm no code/renpy expert, but if you can get the outdated sancho mod and just place that scripts file in it and then try again but doubt that is the issue. Never happened this before to you right? If no solution I guess the only way is DL the full game, fresh install and then run without mod, if everything fine then install Joker mod and see.

Reactions: martinpolauf

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
If she's going to keep saying that she loved MC but still fucked around with Tara and those stand-ins then yeah she's not worth it.

If she's going to fuck anyone with a pulse casually then yeah she's a whore too.

Let's not forget that MC was actually a virgin until he fucked Tara so he was actually not fucking around like how jaye was fucking Tara. A man can only take so much bullshit so he was like fuck it and fucked Tara and then went on to fuck more girls.

What did that bitch do? Fucked Tara and those stand-ins, missed MC's final game, misbehaved with MC after he punched the guy who attempted to r*pe her.

That bitch is also a hypocrite that she can read MC's diary without his permission but if MC does the same he is an asshole and will loose points.

Devs were thinking right when they decided to make her a redhead. She's a walking red flag.
The MC read her diary first, she actually goes and admits she did the same thing and calls herself a hypocrite.

She never Screwed anyone, she fooled around with TARA that's it. Tara specifically explains why to the MC and that her and Jaye were not an item. MC didn't even know until he was on his way out. Secondly, she was single, she could do what she wanted. Don't see how her sleeping with Tara makes her a whore, considering these facts, and the fact it was one person.
She never had a BF, read my other post it explains it, or better yet read the VN it actually explains it better.
It even explains why she reacted the way she did when he kick the guy's ass who tried to rape her.
Jaye was super in love with the MC, more than the MC was in love with her. To the point of madness, she didn't know how to control herself or deal with it.
Some of you people really need to read. The posts here show how much of the story people are missing, or not connecting together.

martinpolauf

Jan 6, 2022
Hmm yeah nothing stands out comparing your log file with mine (except that you have a much better/faster PC hardware than mine haha). Hmm yeah don't think that deleting the scripts.rpa file would cause an issue on animations on main menu but i'm no code/renpy expert, but if you can get the outdated sancho mod and just place that scripts file in it and then try again but doubt that is the issue. Never happened this before to you right? If no solution I guess the only way is DL the full game, fresh install and then run without mod, if everything fine then install Joker mod and see.
Yes, first time this happened, tried that already, showed the old menu layout, but also without the pictures, or animations, im gonna leave it as it is for now, and maybe do a reinstall after finished with chapter 9, because its just aesthetics,( i hope... ) and see after that, thanks for the help anyway. ;)

P.S: Built the PC a year ago, very proud of it. :)

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yes, first time this happened, tried that already, showed the old menu layout, but also without the pictures, or animations, im gonna leave it as it is for now, and maybe do a reinstall after finished with chapter 9, because its just aesthetics,( i hope... ) and see after that, thanks for the help anyway. ;)

P.S: Built the PC a year ago, very proud of it. :)
Ok. Btw I guess you are running the steam version right? I'm just running the pirated version given on the OP hehe. So that maybe can be the issue from "messing" with the files of the steam version that ended causing the problem.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Decided to replay from the start because I'd forgotten everything that happened, will reserve judgement on the ending I got til we see the epilogue but all in all fantastic, great models and animations, wild story and the right amount of autonomy for me. One complaint though, we didn't get the full view of the jellyfish remedy :cry::LOL:

martinpolauf

Jan 6, 2022
Ok. Btw I guess you are running the steam version right? I'm just running the pirated version given on the OP hehe. So that maybe can be the issue from "messing" with the files of the steam version caused the problem.
Yes, using the Steam version, could be, maybe, nevermind, leaving it as it is for now.
Thank you for the help nevertheless. :)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Ok. Btw I guess you are running the steam version right? I'm just running the pirated version given on the OP hehe. So that maybe can be the issue from "messing" with the files of the steam version that ended causing the problem.
I have the same - just a black screen and menu items. I used Sancho's mod up to Chapter8, so I downloaded V1.0 (so the whole game, not an update-only version) and added the Sancho Save Fixer. So no mod to delete, as it was a fresh install, and not from Steam.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Feels like having no throuple at all would have lead to fewer people being unhappy.
It's not just this - the whole plot completely runs out of steam - a bunch of stuff is railroaded to ensure certain outcomes are canon.

I don't think they knew where the story would end when they started, as it has all the hallmarks of shit like the Disney Star Wars trilogy - where everything just falls apart under scrutiny, and everything feels really flaccid at the end. Or at least, they didn't know enough about how they were going to end it to reach the conclusion satisfactorily, and just chased a nebulous end, but kept going off in slice of life tangents that paid no dividends.

The game looks great. When they have animations, they are really good, with proper movement, and not just setting two points on a timeline and calling it a thrust: but the story, despite an interesting premise, and early promise, flounders - especially in the last two chapters.

So much of it isn't satisfying, best exemplified by pursuit of the throuple - but it isn't just that, every small piece of it peters out like a wet fart.

Reactions: ename144

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
By fucking someone else. That's a weird way to show love ngl
She was single in love with her brother which was taboo, and they both did know how to handle that. She had the right to sleep with who ever she wanted.

My god the MC slept with anything with a pulse that looked like her and Jaye gets the brunt of it for being a girl sleeping with a girl. Which is explained by Tara that they really weren't sleeping together she was just helping her with her needs. They were not an item or anything.

Glad to see in this day and age the guy gets the hi-five when he fucks everything, but the girl sleeps with someone while not in a relationship is a whore or wrong...

Reactions: Maviarab

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
He had feelings for jaye so he saved himself otherwise he also could have been fucking around.
Dude, the MC took Jaye's best friend virginity during an awkward rolepaly session then he left everybody. He fucked a married woman way older than him. The same woman who married a man who took the MC under his wing and treated him like a surrogate son. Years later, the next time he meets her, she immediately shoves her tongue down his throat and humps him in a snow storm while her daughter is just on the other side of the house's wall and he does nothing to reject her. And in the prologue, he fucked another marrried woman who just wanted to use him to take revenge on her husband.

Despite his feelings, the MC is a certified fuckboy without any moral ground :unsure:

Reactions: ename144
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes