Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Based on looks, I'm interested in most of the ladies.

Tara and Lisa have a head start because they already have history with me. ;)

That being said, I'm still looking for a very good/great story to enjoy and for the MC/LI relationships to have depth and meaning to them helping me to better prioritize several of the women over the others, based on this journey.

I know what a firebreak is, in terms of forestry, but this title feels like allegory.

So - Firebreak is allegory for what?

This will be part of the 'hook' that makes me want to unravel the mystery/pursue justice for example.

We'll have to wait for the devs to comment/tease about this over the next few months as part of the buildup to the initial Firebreak release.

Cheers!! :coffee:
So, a firebreak is some kind of barrier that is used to stop the spread of a fire. Often it is done by using a controlled fire to clear the vegetation in the path of a wildfire.

How might this be used metaphorically? To stop the spread of a disease, as in a Covid outbreak or a zombie apocalypse. To stop the spread of a rumor. Any kind of mental or physical barrier that might stop a real or perceived threat - lots of possibilities in that one. How about: the MC has withdrawn from female contact because of a bad experience. Or is that too close to what we have in this game?

Might we be fighting fire with fire?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes