aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
holy shit...I just realized that Amanda is talking to the android from Artemis( I don't remember her name) on Mallory's laptop...that is very interesting!!!
The android is called Artemis. I was interested in it too, so I also played that visual novel recently.... It's amazing, highly recommended. I love how the cameo appearances help discover other games.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
The android is called Artemis. I was interested in it too, so I also played that visual novel recently.... It's amazing, highly recommended. I love how the cameo appearances help discover other games.

I just finished the scene with Bianca...holt sh*t I wish this was a harem game...I just feel bad that all these women will not be with MC and it breaks my heart hahaha

Reactions: tslojr

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I just finished the scene with Bianca...holt sh*t I wish this was a harem game...I just feel bad that all these women will not be with MC and it breaks my heart hahaha
Jaye + Mallory + Amanda + Bianca would be amazing. MC saved Jaye and Mallory from near death, indirectly responsible for saving Amanda, and rescued Bianca from an abusive ex-husband and gave her new purpose in life. Everyone else that MC can have sex with, i.e., Tanaka, Erica, Linda, Fiona, Kaili, etc., are side-girls without deep connection to MC. But those four are integral parts of MC's life and should get a white hot orgy ending.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes