Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
People who are anti-ntr come to ntr games because they want to be triggered. Its the circle of life here - its not a new thing.

The game is called cheating wife... for fucks sake.
Ntr crowd comes to non ntr games too what the difference ??

Besides this game has many tags added and the description points out you are a horny husband not a cuck hungry husband maybe better description would have saved allot of hustle like me pointing out this game was called cheating girlfriend even though their was no girlfriend but a wife etc..

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Ntr crowd comes to non ntr games too what the difference ??

Besides this game has many tags added and the description points out you are a horny husband not a cuck hungry husband maybe better description would have saved allot of hustle like me pointing out this game was called cheating girlfriend even though their was no girlfriend but a wife etc..
The difference would be that liking ntr content doesn't mean that you hate other content that's not ntr. It's not a all or nothing situation. Hell you could have Big Tits, Harem, Incest, Big Ass, etc.. and all these someone that likes ntr may really enjoy. Now just add ntr on the tag list and the game just has one more thing that person enjoys so there's nothing to complain about.

Someone that doesn't like ntr will still go to a game with ntr on it, even if the release of the game has it in the name, description, tags, mod notes and still whine and complain that it's in the game. For examples take this game thread, with the ntr tag given to it, and the name of the game yet still whining and complaining that it's in the game. BNWO is another example of something tagged properly with everything describing the point of the game and the mod notes literally saying don't whine or compalin about ntr. With those same people still going to it and complaining in the thread about it, and keep coming back into the thread to complain about it. Hell the Tyrant has been going on for a long time now and the dev made the game idiot proof that it's damn near impossible to get the ntr content without excrutiating grinding normally without the built in cheat system or forced stat decrease to relationship. Yet the never ending whining in that thread about ntr in the game continues on. That behavior is a key difference.

Also the horny husband describes the character as he is currently, the description is fine and you pointing out that its a wife not a girlfriend doesn't change that "Cheating" is the action being described by said partner it the title. So you still looked at that title and downloaded the game with that in mind, while it has ntr in the tags. The Dev put more then enough for people to understand what to expect, it's not on the Dev to hold the hands of people that willfully ignore information provided to them.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
NTR is OK with me, but the MC is wimping too much lol.

Pls let him fuck someone and devorce with that bitch.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
NTR is OK with me, but the MC is wimping too much lol.

Pls let him fuck someone and devorce with that bitch.
Wait so you play the guy? What a bummer... but I understand that renpy is maybe hard to code etc and rpgm doesn’t maybe look good.
I think ppl cry to much about renpys I personally have no prob with rpgms

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The idea for this game is good, but the execution is wrong.
  • The pace is too fast.
  • You have to flesh out the relationship with the wife. The player must feel an emotional connection to her before the NTR and cuckolding.
    • Talk to her about non-sexual things a little over dinner or something.
    • Talk to her about sexual things:
      • She's going to the gym, she asks which workout outfit to wear, the sexy one or non-sexy one?
        • If you say the sexy one she'll say, "but all the guys will check me out at the gym, are you sure?"
      • She's going to work, she asks which outfit she should wear, sexy or non-sexy
        • if you encourage her to wear the sexy outfit, she'll say "but honey, all the men at the office will look at me with naughty eyes"
  • Once you've developed an emotional connection to her, THEN you bring on the slow build up to NTR
Okay, what's your favorite erotic story? Think about that story. Now cut out the first 30% of the story, would the story still be erotic? No, because you cut out the build up. Every story must have a build up to a climax.

In the case of your game there isn't a build up, it jumps straight into the climax.

It works as a prototype. In it's current state, it's a bare bones structure that can be filled with content, so at least there's that.

Just want to help, take care!

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
  • The pace is too fast.
  • You have to flesh out the relationship with the wife. The player must feel an emotional connection to her before the NTR and cuckolding.
      • She's going to the gym, she asks which workout outfit to wear, the sexy one or non-sexy one?
        • If you say the sexy one she'll say, "but all the guys will check me out at the gym, are you sure?"
        • if you encourage her to wear the sexy outfit, she'll say "but honey, all the men at the office will look at me with naughty eyes"
  • Once you've developed an emotional connection to her, THEN you bring on the slow build up to NTR
Okay, what's your favorite erotic story? Think about that story. Now cut out the first 30% of the story, would the story still be erotic? No, because you cut out the build up. Every story must have a build up to a climax.

In the case of your game there isn't a build up, it jumps straight into the climax.

It works as a prototype. In it's current state, it's a bare bones structure that can be filled with content, so at least there's that.

prolly one of the most helpful comments :)
but the sex scenes are kinda must for the game otherwise the reaction of players will be extremely negative ... and i wanted to see if there is a player base for this sort of storyline thats why i tried to put up a game first and see the reaction and layed out the roadmap of the story in my first post and building up to it.... ofc i am going to refine the dialogues and game as it goes along and gains some playerbase + support :) right now i am working solo so thats the reason game is not refined... my first idea is to put in enough sex scenes than branch stories if you make right decisions u get to see the scenes but i am still trying to put in some more sexual content in the game than put some more juice in the story ... story is already there it just needs more and proper dialogues

ryangamer

May 10, 2019
Hi, I downloaded this game, but it is not running.
Ihave ubuntu 18.04, running this game using "wine loader". But it always show "loading TyranoScript".
please help

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Ihave ubuntu 18.04, running this game using "wine loader". But it always show "loading TyranoScript".
please help

u can try this browser version bit slower but it works... you might have to load game couple of times than the lag and slowness goes away and works smoothly

Reactions: ryangamer

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
please help
This may help. (more info)

I can play any Tyrano game now, or so it seems. While this can be agonizingly slow for nwjs, it still provides more than enough performance for Tyrano games. Then again, nwjs does work in wine-staging, so I don't have to deal with the fact that upstream linux nwjs leaks memory uncontrollably for some reason. It's just Tyrano that's broken now.

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Not bad. But you should remove the zoom thing and change the game engine. Then your game can be better.
then play other game instead?
he already answer you that he can't use renpy
not every one good on text base coding
in fact most of them not

that's why programmer got high salary job payment
who call renpy is easy
that because they are compatible with it
most of artist are not
they are familiar with picture work not text

and as long as he finish his game
I don't see a point to picky in what program he use

don't like it don't play them
you just add unnecessary stress to the creator

Reactions: blade7777

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
  • The pace is too fast.

Exactly! In these words it's seen an expert and a psychologist immediately. My respect and I take off my hat (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman
2.90 star(s) 19 Votes