EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She can fuck her brother.

At least that was one of the routes you could send her down, might not happen on the straight path in which case I have no idea how incest fits.
You can probably have three or foursomes with the mother-in-law and the sister-in-law in the future, which would fit it.

Last edited:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
So is it some kind of bugfix update ?
no its not a bugfix update its biggest update yet on the game ( straight path only )
i wanted to post it after few weeks but looks like the game got leaked from patreons or something so it ended up here
just checked the files looks good it is 0.6.1 update that i released yesterday on patreon

you need to play straight path again from start if you want to enjoy it fully ( dont play it from save )
content in this update is
200+ cgi
4 sex scenes ( 10+ variations in those sex scenes)
3 low frames animations
2 HQ 100+ frames animations

Next update is 100% NTR and (rupert ) the dog will have a role in it
since this update got leaked and we didnt get any new patreons so please if you can support the project so i can hire helpers to deliver better product :)

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
no its not a bugfix update its biggest update yet on the game ( straight path only )
i wanted to post it after few weeks but looks like the game got leaked from patreons or something so it ended up here
just checked the files looks good it is 0.6.1 update that i released yesterday on patreon

you need to play straight path again from start if you want to enjoy it fully ( dont play it from save )
200+ cgi
3 low frames animations

Next update is 100% NTR and (rupert ) the dog will have a rule in it
since this update got leaked and we didnt get any new patreons so please if you can support the project so i can hire helpers to deliver better product :)
Sorry about the leak (I know, I'm not a Patreon and I play your game through this site but this is pretty sad when I see a game being in a dire situation thanks to leaks or others. Well I hope you're not in a bad situation tho).
Well thanks for the changelog and good work !! You're a really productive ^^
Nice job !

Just one thing : be careful with Bestiality content ! You should create a separate patch to let it play (if you put it in your game Patreon might intervene).
I really love bestiality and I heard the dev have a hard time with Patreon's new rules.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Cheating wife" version "0.6.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Cheating wife" versione "0.6.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

portakal

Sep 16, 2019
Hello, I downloaded compressed and non compressed version. Both are saying same thing in traceback.txt

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/x/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/x/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.loader.index_archives()
  File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/x/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
    index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Darwin-19.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Jun 15 20:11:18 2020

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Title: Cheating Wife
NTR: Avoidable
View attachment 693625
Actually, one can cheat without it being NTR.

Don't want to get into a big debate here - so I'm gonna say WOO-HOO for the update - can't wait to play.

To the Dev: I would think about becoming a Patreon, but 3 months between updates is way too long for me. I'll keep up though, and if you start updating regularly with much much more frequency I'll rethink that.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

200+ cgi
3 low frames animations

Next update is 100% NTR and (rupert ) the dog will have a role in it
Sadly you leaked it yourself.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Huh? So what has changed? When I load my save it goes just as far as the previous version 5.2
Don’t worry the game is still on starting phase look at the size... only 700mb
The game playing is good but all NTR paths are still In development... it as about 10 minutes before start to see the message: this path Is not ready in this version

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Cheating Wife [v0.6.1] [Blade7] - Original Size: 777 MB

Download Win,Linux (85MB): - - -

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes