3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Fanmods

Sep 21, 2021
So I created some extra scenes for this game. Of course, you'll need to actually own the game to play it. It's bestiality and contains a forced scene. I'll include a save at the start of chapter 3. That's where the scenes fit in.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The bestiality scene was pretty hot I had to add it to the chapter 2 version though but it worked like a charm I just had to CTRL past the broken scenes till I got to it.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
As I've always said, if its a good game, I won't complain about additional content. CTT is a good game and the Bonus content was just that, a nice bonus now I don't have any games to play for a while.
Plus the dogs a perv in the actual game aswell, so it doesn't break the immersion so to speak.
I for one, welcome any more fan made content to come out for the game, so long as it's good quality and either compatible with other bonuses or in a diff chapter.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Here from PV thread and then I realized I tried this already and what stood out about this was the futa. Not into that at all but thanks for reminding me to keep my eye on your game, I think at some point I was waiting on some penetration. Good work! if I didnt already say it, would rather the antagonist be a regular douche instead of a futa but I remember being overall satisfied with the quality.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
yunmaster

What password? There was no password when I used it.
When I click the link on page 1, it connects to MEGA, and this message comes out.

" Enter the decryption key.
The key you entered is invalid. Make sure the key is correct or ask the link creator again. "

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There is a futa scene this chapter.
Is the link you gave me the same as the link on the first page?
The link you gave me is an additional scene (Bestiality ) in Chapter 3.
Is Chapter 3 only revealed to donors?

May 10, 2020
Omg dartred I just saw the new power vacuum what if and I literally want to jump off a building. Why would you dedicate your time to ruining power vacuum with what if suggestions instead of working on your own damn game and letting What? Why? do the same. I have been waiting for chapter 3 for nearly four months but then I find out you’ve been fucking around with power vacuum. I’m sorry I’m so toxic but aghhh. This word doesn’t need more ntr, just nice wholesome young guy fucks his hot family.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Omg dartred I just saw the new power vacuum what if and I literally want to jump off a building. Why would you dedicate your time to ruining power vacuum with what if suggestions instead of working on your own damn game and letting What? Why? do the same. I have been waiting for chapter 3 for nearly four months but then I find out you’ve been fucking around with power vacuum. I’m sorry I’m so toxic but aghhh. This word doesn’t need more ntr, just nice wholesome young guy fucks his hot family.

How does me suggesting in the What if take away time from the development of my game? I'm not the one working on his what ifs... It literally takes seconds to minutes to type up a suggestion. Just like I talk here. When my computer is rendering, I can't do anything more. So I have free time to browse forums or play my switch when rendering.

And CH 3 has been out for 8 days now. It takes a lot of balls to come to the dev and snap at him to hurry up, when you aren't even pledged and waiting for the free copy to leak.

Is drew really a futa? As far as I know we’d haven’t gotten any pv chapter 10 content or any content revealing drew to be a futa
She use to be a guy and she is wearing the symbol of Futa on her t-shirt. I mean, it doesn't get any more in your face without dropping her pants.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes