3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think having him in any of the scenes would ruin them but that's mostly because I'm only here for the futa aunt and her win scenes and not him unless the scene is the aunt giving the MC a present for letting her have her way with a girl/girls or something for him failing to stop her. She could say see I get whatever I want including your very tight little girly manhole.

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
And you know the Dev would not have time for that, because......? Story branching is the simplest of game mechanics, rendering 'X' amount of pictures for those branches is what takes the time, but then the Patreons will subscribe and the Dev. will be bombarded with each of their fetishes or ideas, and, sadly, as in other cases, the progress slows the updates stops and the game either gets put on hold or abandoned. But , regardless, I really do wish the Dev. every success and urge him to follow the path of the story as envisioned, the changes I had suggested only aid to increase the depth of immersion and story-telling, I am not suggesting he/she writes War & Peace.......{@,@}
Basically because he's a solo dev... if you took your time and read the thread, he already answered why he won't be doing branching for this game

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
just released the last teasers for CH2 on my patreon. CH2 is looking very good for this month.
How many NTR bad ends will be in this update ? I hope you start ramping the amount of them up as in PV Hunter is a threat now but in the first few updates he was a joke of an antagonist lol

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
right now, just 1, but it's gonna show that Silvia is not messing around. i want to do 2 per update like PV, but it would probably add another 14 to 15 days to each update. I'm no where near as fast at working as WWG. i hope to get better as i go and maybe CH 3 can see double bad ends. there is one that i want to pull off and it would work better as the side bad end like PV.

Reactions: mickster101

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
One thing:- For this to have an NTR tag, would suppose (on the part of the MC) that MC has a current sexual/monogamous relationship with a female who is at risk of getting seduced away from him. How, and on what planet, even within these hallowed pages of cliche-driven stories can a family member be subjected to NTR when there is no MC in a relationship with her, This is a despicable use of the NTR tag, Blah blah blah blah, *trumpets blaring* blah blah... There, I said my piece.... Love the story , quirky and fun. Futa Aunt, sweet. let the MC take care........ {@,@} XxX

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos and clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
they should remove time. i will like to see all three girls get fuck and pregnant
I personally would like to see the MC and the aunt double team the mom - but that's just me. And sadly, I don't see it happening. :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You guys are really liking Silvia huh? I've been posting weekly teasers and the likes are usually pretty low. then comes the reveal of who Silvia gets this update and boom, 12 likes on the post in 4 days lol. next highest is mystery girl and that's a 3 week old post with 7 likes.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes