3.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 14, 2020
dartred planning and making a game is hard. being motivated enough to release it harder still. especially when you're spread thin trying to all the things alone. please continue making the game.

I don't know what your original plan was when you started this, but I would recommend you stick to it. You will face plenty of opposition and comments that will drain you in the coming days, so be firm to the original vision and continue. Keep an ear in the community and post polls.

There is much to be done, I understand. And if you need help, there are plenty who can help. All you need is to ask.

Stay your course. Best of luck.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The guy here will see NTR with a fruit, futa and fruit is just a slang not to say transvestite. :KEK:

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
The world really doesn't have enough games with assertive futa protagonists, so after a few tweakings to the names to change how I, the player, relate to the characters, my MC is now the futa dommy mommy

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I have to wonder what the point of the bad choices are when there's no real consequences and you just end up being transported back to the choice screen. The only way to progress the game so far is by going with the ''good'' choices.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have to wonder what the point of the bad choices are when there's no real consequences and you just end up being transported back to the choice screen. The only way to progress the game so far is by going with the ''good'' choices.
The Dev explained this in the comments. His explanation is much more detailed but to summarize: There will be 'bad endings' where the aunt wins. He had no intention of giving up one of the girls this early in the game.

Reactions: azel1

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
The Dev explained this in the comments. His explanation is much more detailed but to summarize: There will be 'bad endings' where the aunt wins. He had no intention of giving up one of the girls this early in the game.
That makes it sound like there's a ''mini-ending'' where the aunt wins every time you pick the red option, and you're transported back to the choice screen every time that happens.....

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's exactly what they are. They are bad ends to see Silvia's actions if you fail to stop her.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Understandable, I knew going into this that my target audience probably wasn't going to be very big.

Reactions: JesterLoki

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Understandable, I knew going into this that my target audience probably wasn't going to be very big.
It's not the content. I like it. I guess it's just the lack of options that doesn't quite do it for me. But, I understand your reasons for doing so. It would mean twice or three times the amount of renders (and therefore time). Again, though, Best of luck.

Reactions: Satyr90

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That makes it sound like there's a ''mini-ending'' where the aunt wins every time you pick the red option, and you're transported back to the choice screen every time that happens.....
If you're looking for a path where the aunt (and friends) fucks the shit out of the mom and her daughters, I don't think that's gonna happen here.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You set yourself up with a very simple problem, too much NTR for the hardcore vanilla fans and not enough NTR for
the NTR fans and that you already declined the option to turn it around on the aunt and give us the option to make her the MCs bitch is also not good.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You set yourself up with a very simple problem, too much NTR for the hardcore vanilla fans and not enough NTR for
the NTR fans
Both of these are fixable.

The too much NTR for vanilla can be avoided by simply choosing the green options. Both sides will get more content.

Not enough NTR is because this was only the first release so far. I'm not even sure this can be an argument. Content gets extended with release and time. It's like saying not enough Vanilla content. This is fixed with time.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
My god the Aunt she is one annoying horrible bitch i would just push her down the stairs and be done with it. I have liked the comedy its good.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Grizzly^_^

Never trust windows use virustotal.com instead. It uses 50+ different well know good virus scanners but sometimes something might even pop up on virus total but almost all renpy hits are false positives.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
ok, just played and looks interesting. some issues with english, but still better than google translate.
i don't know has anybody mentioned this but if silvia is hermaphrodite with penis and vagina (and no testicles as she said herself) how can she impregnate girls. and it looks like it is important part of plot.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I based it on the "Japanese hentai" version of a futa. Where they didn't need testicles to impregnate. It's not explained where the cum is stored, but you never really question it anyways, since it's just to fap too.

and CH 1 script has been touched up quite a bit by a few professionals so I'm hoping to get their help with CH 2 script as well when it's ready. I know my grammar is terrible lol.

Reactions: leg28
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes