3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Where can i find the prepatch vestion . The incest "patch" file is in renpy i place it in the game directory but it dosnt change anything.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Where can i find the prepatch vestion . The incest "patch" file is in renpy i place it in the game directory but it dosnt change anything.
I don't know why the version on here is acting up. If you go to my discord you "might" find it a working patch

Last edited:

Chericheri345

Nov 28, 2019
It seems like Silvia's not going to win based on prior comments which makes sense but I personally am in the small camp that would probably welcome a route where she does. I'm really not going to complain if it doesn't happen though, as long as every 'bad-end' choice along the way is fun. That's the only 'gripe' I'd have with this game and Power Vacuum but hey, need to please the fanbase and stifle the rage of the non-ntr players so I get it. They're both still good games anyway so far.

You know what, after reading more dev comments, I'm pretty content with what ntr fans are getting so nevermind, I don't actually have any gripes.
Agree with this. I aint demanding anything but just getting the ending where MC loses to the Futa Goddess and accepts her cock...err I mean 'superiority', would make most of us very happy

Reactions: Icarus Media

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Game looks real good, after i saw your work on Power Vacuum, i can´t wait to see more of this game

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah. The patch doesn't work for me, too.
It seems the "define" fonction (setting the relationships) is in conflict with the original script.
And the original prevails, so no change.

I changed a little bit the patch and now it works for me.
Hope it can help.

Extract and overwrite the game folder:

Reactions: JesterLoki

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i tested the patch on my discord again and it works fine. Something on f95 is breaking the patch.

The original creators version of the patch is pinned in the announcements channel.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
It seems like Silvia's not going to win based on prior comments which makes sense but I personally am in the small camp that would probably welcome a route where she does. I'm really not going to complain if it doesn't happen though, as long as every 'bad-end' choice along the way is fun. That's the only 'gripe' I'd have with this game and Power Vacuum but hey, need to please the fanbase and stifle the rage of the non-ntr players so I get it. They're both still good games anyway so far.

You know what, after reading more dev comments, I'm pretty content with what ntr fans are getting so nevermind, I don't actually have any gripes.
This seems to be the reoccurring theme in the comments and reviews for both Power Vacuum as well as Cherish These Times. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game's storyline however both Power Vacuum and this game seem to drag out the seduction process, have very little consequences for your bad choices, and tend to give away the ending by their style of pandering/marketing (however understandable) to the anti-ntr crowd. The games author said that towards the end of the game that he'd allow some of the bad decisions to play out towards a bad end however the true ending or correct ending or "cannon"... whatever you want to call it... is going to be non-ntr. Knowing this ahead of time (however obvious) somewhat takes the fun out of it.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Can any pro NTR ppl legit explain how a NTR story is suppoed to last a whole story or chapters and not end in few min?
When does the line between NTR and fucking Cuck start? When does the NTR person become the MC due amount of screen time and such so its not netorare anymore its netori.

For example if Aunt gets a LI and MC likes it- its pretty much a cuck or sharing game now.

If Aunt gets LI and MC hates it
A. does something so the NTR is then stopped
B. He does nothing and she keeps doing it... Aunt is the MC now cuz the original dude is not doing anything(again when does being a cuck start) and the focus isnt on him so its no longer netorare its a netori story now.

Aunt gets rid of MC- Again shes the MC now no netorare anymore...

Reactions: QuantumVNs

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can any pro NTR ppl legit explain how a NTR story is suppoed to last a whole story or chapters and not end in few min?
When does the line between NTR and fucking Cuck start? When does the NTR person become the MC due amount of screen time and such so its not netorare anymore its netori.

For example if Aunt gets a LI and MC likes it- its pretty much a cuck or sharing game now.

B. He does nothing and she keeps doing it... Aunt is the MC now cuz the original dude is not doing anything(again when does being a cuck start) and the focus isnt on him so its no longer netorare its a netori story now.

Having the aunt just be an aunt and having her corrupt the MC by helping him corrupt and seduce his family would have been a nice twist. At least I think so.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
so no NTR, totally not answering what was asked -_____-
I was just making a comment in general. Most anti-NTR people don't seem to have a problem with netori.
To answer your question, I think the Dev has made it clear that this is going to be about the MC stopping the aunt from impregnating his family. The NTR will exist only if the MC doesn't succeed and so far he has made it extremely obvious with the choices you are given. This is a game that has the chance for NTR. To me, an 'NTR story' would force NTR onto the player.

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020

I wouldn't describe myself as a "pro NTR" person but I'll give it a shot...

I think most people in the "pro NTR" camp would want a better way of playing the game than just following a simple trail of breadcrumbs to wherever the author intends with choices that aren't really choices. This isn't unique to this game but also in Power Vacuum as well. Its an unintended flaw with the style of storytelling that the game is based on. It allows for zero actual choices or any ability to customize the world to the gamers style. For example in the game the spellbook you can choose one of three paths (Love, NTR, Naughty) and the game would progress from there. Other games that allow sandbox style much like The Tyrant allow the gamer to decide whether or not he wants to corrupt or love his girls AND If he fucks up then NTR is used as a punishment. Even RPG's have a similar set-up with the game Struggle with Sin. If you fail a mission, choose the wrong thing, or fail a time event then it's a possibility that you get NTR. In many of these games the NTR is optional because it can be turned off. However many people (like myself) enjoy having the risk of NTR to motivate the gamer.

This game however is risk free. I know for a fact (as of right now) there is no way the gamer is going to lose. Why? Because NTR isn't "cannon" (whatever the hell that is). The author has no intentions of that being the correct or true ending. Therefore I know for a fact that the MC is good in the end. This is a problem when you base your entire game on choice. If the ending is predetermined and announced ahead of time, then the choices don't really matter.

If you're talking about story ideas then I guess possible NTR storylines would be one of two scenarios...

1. The aunt enjoys toying with you and you do nothing (you mentioned this). This isn't my preference since the MC wouldn't do anything. This also isn't what anyone is advocating for (at least from what I've seen) but still a boring possibility.

2. You could start with two simple paths... MC wins and MC loses. It'd be a more Shakespearean drama... The aunt is seducing the girls, the girls are giving in if you choose the wrong thing, and the MC is desperately trying to stop it. You could give some choices that are obvious, however I'd prefer choices that actually make the gamer think. An example from Power Vacuum would be like if your in trouble Who would you text? Text the wrong person then you may get a bad outcome. Simple but the drama, characters, storybuiling is what'll keep the game going and a lot of this depends on where the author takes the story. People may make mistakes especially if the gamer is scared of losing the girls and reacts on emotion rather than the best available options. Towards the ending of the game you could branch out the losing route to include a specific type of loss based on previous choices. For example, if you made a wrong choice and the family now hates you and in the end they kick you out and they live with the aunt, or the family loves you and the MC gets a Cuck ending (NOT obvious from the start but a story event/plot point could trigger this in the end), the aunt could corrupt the MC and he could have a side thing going (unlikely considering the aunt's current personality). But the main point would be to present the story and game in way that it makes it seem that the choices matter. I think this style would allow a gamer to jump from one path (MC wins) to the other (MC loses) at specific plot points. It'd make for a game that wouldn't be game over in thirty seconds after making a bad decision. Especially when you could possibly save yourself in a later game update.

I don't think any of these are likely though considering it looks like this game is going the same path of Power Vacuum. That's not necessarily a bad thing... it's just that it means this game is going to have the same drawbacks and the same problem with the critics. Many of his supporters have already said it's just one guy doing this and he can't do all the different storylines. Which is why I'd prefer a simple system now and a more specific ending with several different scenarios. I'm not pounding the table demanding something... I'm just offering an opinion in a comment section. He's following a successful game like power vacuum and whether he takes the "pro NTR" camps advice or not will not impact whether I play the game or not. It's still a promising Ren'Py game.

JesterLoki

Sep 21, 2017
The game has a cool concept but poor execution. I can't really complain too much due to Futa NTR genre being so small, yet I can't help but gripe at the lost opportunities.

1) No consequences, no secondary paths, no nothing. You only go through one correct timeline, and if you pick the red fonted wrong choice then you get a gameover that takes you back to the choice again after a short look at what happens if you pick the wrong choice.
This robs the story of its suspense and drama. It robs the story of the plot.
There should be more to the plot than this. The progress of the Futa should be slower and more gradual, after all she is planning on 'keeping them'.
She should have events like taking the loli's first kiss, or events like being there for the mother when she cries, or taking the goth sis to the skating park. Events that they do if you do not, seriously if this was a feature it would add a shitton of depth to the game as then we would be questioning the morality of impregnating your family over your scumbag Futa aunt doing it.

2) MC has plot armor. While Plot Armor has its place in any story there is a clear over reliance here.
MC just stumbles upon the Futa in a GIANT mansion whenever she is trying anything.
She orders aphrodisiac fruit from Brazil, gets it into fruit juice form, gets right in front of her target's room... And the MC comes along and does just the right thing to ruin her plans.
Okay, this is a bit nitpicky but...
This is a problem that is easily solvable by just adding more decisions to the game like being able to move along the rooms(where upon the correct event triggers at the correct room, many other repny games does this) so we feel like we did something to affect the plot. Like we have agency and a contribution to what happens in the story.

3) You aren't vooing the Futa into your bed, or at all really. Now THAT would've been awesome. Imagine it, the Futa trying to seduce your girls and you counter seducing the Futa who holds all the cards, while making them think you are just bumbling your way into their heart... But nope. This isn't an option. The 'game' has two players competing for the hearts of the females, and that is Futa VS MC.
Look. I love the premise. Futa, basically a chick with a dick, trying to take your women only to get dragged into your harem, a great comeuppance plot. We don't have that here.
What we have is a male character only had all his texture changed into a female's, except for his penis. A gimmick tacked on at the last second to cast a wider net in the market. It holds no value, it isn't special, and it devalues the 'gimmick'.
It needs to be more than a gimmick, it needs its place in the story.

This is no different than 'having' Futa content like all those games where the Futa character is no different than a normal girl, where there is no acknowledgement of her extra bits other than a few different lines in dialogue and CG... No interaction with what makes them unique...

I repeat, this game has potential, a great deal of it even, but it needs to change a lot before it can reach that potential.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
The game has a cool concept but poor execution. I can't really complain too much due to Futa NTR genre being so small, yet I can't help but gripe at the lost opportunities.

1) No consequences, no secondary paths, no nothing. You only go through one correct timeline, and if you pick the red fonted wrong choice then you get a gameover that takes you back to the choice again after a short look at what happens if you pick the wrong choice.
This robs the story of its suspense and drama. It robs the story of the plot.
There should be more to the plot than this. The progress of the Futa should be slower and more gradual, after all she is planning on 'keeping them'.
She should have events like taking the loli's first kiss, or events like being there for the mother when she cries, or taking the goth sis to the skating park. Events that they do if you do not, seriously if this was a feature it would add a shitton of depth to the game as then we would be questioning the morality of impregnating your family over your scumbag Futa aunt doing it.

2) MC has plot armor. While Plot Armor has its place in any story there is a clear over reliance here.
MC just stumbles upon the Futa in a GIANT mansion whenever she is trying anything.
She orders aphrodisiac fruit from Brazil, gets it into fruit juice form, gets right in front of her target's room... And the MC comes along and does just the right thing to ruin her plans.
Okay, this is a bit nitpicky but...
This is a problem that is easily solvable by just adding more decisions to the game like being able to move along the rooms(where upon the correct event triggers at the correct room, many other repny games does this) so we feel like we did something to affect the plot. Like we have agency and a contribution to what happens in the story.

3) You aren't vooing the Futa into your bed, or at all really. Now THAT would've been awesome. Imagine it, the Futa trying to seduce your girls and you counter seducing the Futa who holds all the cards, while making them think you are just bumbling your way into their heart... But nope. This isn't an option. The 'game' has two players competing for the hearts of the females, and that is Futa VS MC.
Look. I love the premise. Futa, basically a chick with a dick, trying to take your women only to get dragged into your harem, a great comeuppance plot. We don't have that here.
What we have is a male character only had all his texture changed into a female's, except for his penis. A gimmick tacked on at the last second to cast a wider net in the market. It holds no value, it isn't special, and it devalues the 'gimmick'.
It needs to be more than a gimmick, it needs its place in the story.

This is no different than 'having' Futa content like all those games where the Futa character is no different than a normal girl, where there is no acknowledgement of her extra bits other than a few different lines in dialogue and CG... No interaction with what makes them unique...

I repeat, this game has potential, a great deal of it even, but it needs to change a lot before it can reach that potential.
To your first point, it's not the first time somebody has brought up this issue however I think you articulated it very well. A lot better than I have done, however it's been said that the person making the game is just one guy so the reasoning they give to exclude other paths is "it's too much work" or a marketing decision (NTR/FUTA being a small market). I'm not using this excuse and I agree with you 100%. The single "correct" path is a major flaw with this game style. The author is just following the same thing that Power Vacuum has done. He knows it's going to work however it does have drawbacks, one of which is unutilized potential.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes