3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That can be done in a bad end. If he hands them willingly, it would be netorase ntr not netorare ntr. Something like that can happen, but it would have to be tied to a bad end.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE!!! THERE WILL NOT BE TWO CANON PATHS EVER.
Dart is a one man team and creating two paths aka two stories, basically two seperate game universes is a no. Its just him with some help from me and friends on the discord doing this game.

You can write a 90 page thesis why or why not 2 paths and get a change.org petition started, it will not change anything. The only way that would happen is if this game somehow blew up financially enought that people get hired.

If you want to try to give input on anything in making the game you can via Patreon msg or join the Discord.
Regardless of whether or not something will get in, your suggestion is to put the cart before the horse. People go and support what they like, they prefer what they like to be there before supporting. To use an analogy:

Once upon a autumn night dreary, I looked up on Dartred thread teary, weepy forlornly....wait that's almost like The Raven...Okay so one day Fred decides he wants juicy meat, with maybe some sizzling pickle for that sharp taste, and he wants big buns! So he goes out the house and immediately there is a salesman: "Get your hot dogs here!" He asks the salesman "Do you do any of..." and then he describes what he wants and what he is looking for. "Sorry not got that, but buy a hotdog, they're much better, made my way". "Sorry I'm only looking to for what I'm looking for" Fred says. "Well....give me your money now, I'll give you a hotdog and then MAYBE I'll see if I can do burgers..." "No thanks" says Fred. Fred keeps his $$$, salesman gets nothing from Fred (but may from people looking for hot dogs).

Another salesman is there the next day and rushes up to Fred and says "hey I usually sell pretzels but I overheard what you were looking for,but I tried to make this, I haven't done so before and I was scared to learn and make a mistake here but I got this" at which point the salesman produces a big meaty, juicy burger, maybe not exactly...maybe it comes with lettuce. But the salesman asks "Would you be willing to buy this?" Fred thinks about it and says "Yes I would, it has lettuce which I don't like BUT I can see that you made the effort and you are willing to meet my needs so I will meet yours, if you still wanna make them with lettuce I really don't mind".

Key points from this story? You have to make the effort to put something in first and show commitment to that before people support the idea. Saying "Give us $$$ and we MIGHT change things" well...I'll let people form their own opinion on that. If Dartred REALLY wants to sell hotdogs fine, I'm 100% behind people having freedom to choose to do things their way, Sell hotdogs, sell burgers, pretzels whatever, but saying "Give us $$$ and MAYBE things will change is a HUGE red flag, especially if it's coming from a business partner. That suggests to me that it's 'We'll take your $$$, do things as we want and dangle the carrot of MAYBE we'll change things.

There are other points too to be learned from that analogy, feel free to look at them. But I'll do one more and stop the bitching of both sides here so that Dartred can finally get on with whatever he wants to do (these taken from the thread)...

Dartred, Yes or NO...

Sandbox: Yes or NO?
Play as Aunt? Yes or NO?
Split choice (i.e. you go for one girl aunt goes for another and you have to keep the numbers balanced): Yes or NO?
Aunt bangs MC Yes or NO?
Remove bad ends (I.e. if NTR'd the story continues to another choice, making the game a vs competition i.e. who gets the highest number at the end): Yes or NO?

Sorry for the essay, yes I didn't get the sandbox I would have liked, but it's not my game. If I want a sandbox futa ntr game I'll just play my own one. But both sides are getting tense now and I want to stop it, so let's draw a line in the sand here, Dartred a yes or no answer to the above, then everytime someone opens their gob just link them back to this. Hopefully that should free your time to do what you want to create. i got no personal beef with you Dartred and wish you luck in your game, that said what your 'business partner' I assume just said could create a massive flag for people, it could negatively affect the game by making it look like a cash grab... 'give us $$$ and maybe...' Nuh-Uh...not happening.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Regardless of whether or not something will get in, your suggestion is to put the cart before the horse. People go and support what they like, they prefer what they like to be there before supporting. To use an analogy:

Once upon a autumn night dreary, I looked up on Dartred thread teary, weepy forlornly....wait that's almost like The Raven...Okay so one day Fred decides he wants juicy meat, with maybe some sizzling pickle for that sharp taste, and he wants big buns! So he goes out the house and immediately there is a salesman: "Get your hot dogs here!" He asks the salesman "Do you do any of..." and then he describes what he wants and what he is looking for. "Sorry not got that, but buy a hotdog, they're much better, made my way". "Sorry I'm only looking to for what I'm looking for" Fred says. "Well....give me your money now, I'll give you a hotdog and then MAYBE I'll see if I can do burgers..." "No thanks" says Fred. Fred keeps his $$$, salesman gets nothing from Fred (but may from people looking for hot dogs).

Another salesman is there the next day and rushes up to Fred and says "hey I usually sell pretzels but I overheard what you were looking for,but I tried to make this, I haven't done so before and I was scared to learn and make a mistake here but I got this" at which point the salesman produces a big meaty, juicy burger, maybe not exactly...maybe it comes with lettuce. But the salesman asks "Would you be willing to buy this?" Fred thinks about it and says "Yes I would, it has lettuce which I don't like BUT I can see that you made the effort and you are willing to meet my needs so I will meet yours, if you still wanna make them with lettuce I really don't mind".

Key points from this story? You have to make the effort to put something in first and show commitment to that before people support the idea. Saying "Give us $$$ and we MIGHT change things" well...I'll let people form their own opinion on that. If Dartred REALLY wants to sell hotdogs fine, I'm 100% behind people having freedom to choose to do things their way, Sell hotdogs, sell burgers, pretzels whatever, but saying "Give us $$$ and MAYBE things will change is a HUGE red flag, especially if it's coming from a business partner. That suggests to me that it's 'We'll take your $$$, do things as we want and dangle the carrot of MAYBE we'll change things.

There are other points too to be learned from that analogy, feel free to look at them. But I'll do one more and stop the bitching of both sides here so that Dartred can finally get on with whatever he wants to do (these taken from the thread)...

Dartred, Yes or NO...

Play as Aunt? Yes or NO?
Split choice (i.e. you go for one girl aunt goes for another and you have to keep the numbers balanced): Yes or NO?
Aunt bangs MC Yes or NO?
Remove bad ends (I.e. if NTR'd the story continues to another choice, making the game a vs competition i.e. who gets the highest number at the end): Yes or NO?

Sorry for the essay, yes I didn't get the sandbox I would have liked, but it's not my game. If I want a sandbox futa ntr game I'll just play my own one. But both sides are getting tense now and I want to stop it, so let's draw a line in the sand here, Dartred a yes or no answer to the above, then everytime someone opens their gob just link them back to this. Hopefully that should free your time to do what you want to create. i got no personal beef with you Dartred and wish you luck in your game, that said what your 'business partner' I assume just said could create a massive flag for people, it could negatively affect the game by making it look like a cash grab... 'give us $$$ and maybe...' Nuh-Uh...not happening.
it is long to read...but questions are definitely inportant

Reactions: Icarus Media

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That can be done in a bad end. If he hands them willingly, it would be netorase ntr not netorare ntr. Something like that can happen, but it would have to be tied to a bad end.
If the aunt makes it so he has sex with his family member, is that a bad end for the MC? I'm just comparing it to other games I have played. For example, I have yet to see a complaint about sleep sex in a game.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Some do. Sleep sex is rape, can’t really argue that.

Oh I thought the question before was MC giving the girls to Silvia.

Reactions: Naxos

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so far this version is basically alike "Power Vacuum", where the MC has to stop the "villain" from winning (banging someone), and if the bad end is met, it resets to the choice making. I like that type of thing, where you can see the bad end, but it doesn't reflect on the cannonical story.

Regarding the choices you made:

Sandbox: Yes or NO? (i don't mind it being a sandbox or linear, so i can't answer this one)
Play as Aunt? Yes or NO? (i'd like it very much if after you finish this project, you do the other perspective)
Split choice (i.e. you go for one girl aunt goes for another and you have to keep the numbers balanced): Yes or NO? (personally, i'm a harem guy, so i'd rather not)
Aunt bangs MC Yes or NO? (big fat NO)
Remove bad ends (I.e. if NTR'd the story continues to another choice, making the game a vs competition i.e. who gets the highest number at the end): Yes or NO? (but then you would need to actually remove the hits from the choices, so no one would know which would lead to the "bad" ending)

Reactions: laeg15

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
so far this version is basically alike "Power Vacuum", where the MC has to stop the "villain" from winning (banging someone), and if the bad end is met, it resets to the choice making. I like that type of thing, where you can see the bad end, but it doesn't reflect on the cannonical story.

Regarding the choices you made:

Sandbox: Yes or NO? (i don't mind it being a sandbox or linear, so i can't answer this one)
Play as Aunt? Yes or NO? (i'd like it very much if after you finish this project, you do the other perspective)
Split choice (i.e. you go for one girl aunt goes for another and you have to keep the numbers balanced): Yes or NO? (personally, i'm a harem guy, so i'd rather not)
Aunt bangs MC Yes or NO? (big fat NO)
Remove bad ends (I.e. if NTR'd the story continues to another choice, making the game a vs competition i.e. who gets the highest number at the end): Yes or NO? (but then you would need to actually remove the hits from the choices, so no one would know which would lead to the "bad" ending)
Umm....I'm not the dev, Dartred is. I'm asking these questions to him because people keep bringing them up and causing arguments so I'm trying to draw the line so he can get on with creating rather than answering the same question and seeing the same moaning from people. But...thanks for the feedback I guess. I feel bad now, you took the time to do that...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Some do. Sleep sex is rape, can’t really argue that.

Oh I thought the question before was MC giving the girls to Silvia.
The MC seems fairly self-centered. Seems like he would be ok with most anything if it gets him laid.
But I could be wrong. :)

In real life, sleep sex is definitely rape. In these games, it seems more like foreplay for many devs. Just saying.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Umm....I'm not the dev, Dartred is. I'm asking these questions to him because people keep bringing them up and causing arguments so I'm trying to draw the line so he can get on with creating rather than answering the same question and seeing the same moaning from people. But...thanks for the feedback I guess. I feel bad now, you took the time to do that...
nah, don't worry :D if i can help by giving feedback, it's all good

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The MC seems fairly self-centered. Seems like he would be ok with most anything if it gets him laid.
But I could be wrong. :)

In real life, sleep sex is definitely rape. In these games, it seems more like foreplay for many devs. Just saying.
Nah, the MC wouldn't do anything to the girls against their will. I'm not saying he's gonna get a written consent and video recording of their consent either lol. He doesn't want to do anything that is rapey. That's not his "role".

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos and clowns234

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I think this game should change to have bad endings instead of bad choice failure, I wanted that futa to take her virginity but instead its a failure and can't keep that choice.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If it's a matter of seeing her take her virginity, it will happen in another bad end, if you let it next time. I just kept CH 1 bad end from going the full way because it would be too early to give away the good stuff.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Dartred, Yes or NO...

Play as Aunt? Yes or NO?
Aunt bangs MC Yes or NO?
dartred any update on drawing a final line on these questions? Otherwise you'll just get people giving you the same questions and feedback over and over again.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he dont know what he want to do...saw it on diccord and here...
Please don't post misleading information like this. What I've said is I don't know how to appease what every one is asking, that much is true. I know very much how I want to play out my game.

I'm not sure what's the point of this. People will still ask these questions even if I answer them.

Dartred, Yes or No...

Sandbox: No

Play as Silvia: No, but it seems many would enjoy a side story with her having lots of canon success, so I would probably do that. that sounds like something fun.

Split choice: No, then the game becomes a full NTR game. if you do one thing and another girl gets taken every time or even just once, it's NTR through and through. I want people to have the option to stop Silvia OR lose to her. Not just lose.

Silvia bangs: This is a tough one to answer so i'll say maybe. Futa on male is not my thing. Also because Silvia hates men, she doesn't want to have sex with them.

Remove bad ends: Question is phrased weird or i'm misunderstanding. So I'll just say this. I plan to make canon bad ends later that are more played out then these quick non-canon bad ends, but those will come closer to the end of the story. If i didn't like NTR i wouldn't be doing this game in the first place, but i want to make sure I get both people who don't like NTR and people who do like NTR to find a reason to play. For now, bad ends are temporary and will always take you back until you make the choice where Silvia doesn't win.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm not sure what's point of this. People will still ask these questions even if I answer them.
Thank you for taking the time to read and reply. Point is this. Now there are answers, definite ones. If someone asks the same question simply link them to your reply. Far quicker than typing a reply and gives you time to create. Hopefully also stop you having too many notifications.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes