3.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
I laughed that one of the first comments is can you also seduce the aunt. I wonder if the dev behind power vacuum was asked if they could add a seduce the old man path.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
huh, I thought I went pretty unique with the MC, but if it's not your thing, I understand.

The first thing I said to myself was "I need to get away from the 98%(totally made up) of games that use white MC's and families".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is he a midget or just crouched down?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, this game got a lot of potential! I like it.
The story makes me think of another game (power vacuum), except for the fact that the character that try to steal away the potential love interests is a very beautiful Futa (instead for a very ugly grampa like in power vacuum). So... don't mind me trying to see ALL the ntr scenes :whistle:

edit : I wonder if there will be some MC x Futa scene :ROFLMAO: I'm not really into that (although that depends :sneaky: ) but I'm just curious about what the Dev is planning.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
inspired by power vacuum huh? after playing this update gotta ask. how long before MC gets some action cause atm alot of it is focused on Futa aunt. im just wondering so i know when i can pick this game up again as ive been skipping the futa stuff entirely.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I might have mentioned this before But plz add Anal Futas have 3 holes Really wanna use them all. ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That's just the thing, I can't appease every one. You say it would be fun to lose some girls. Other would say no, it's not, don't let any girl get taken. Some will say no, just let Silvia win and have all the girls.

You can say what you want, that's easy, but it's not easy for me to give every one what they want. There just isn't a way to make 100% of the players happy.
Sure it is your project, but for me, I cant see a reason to toggle scenes that never happend. The point for cyoa games is, that not everyone has the same experience.

When ppl dont want to "lose" any girl, they will try their best to avoid that by their choices. Other might sacrifice a girl for a benefit for themselves or something like that.

Your game has no choices - it has a button to look into a parallel dimension for a short time. Choices are pointless when they have no impact. Its the same with games that just let you skip scenes, but they still happen in the game, you just dont see them. Here it is the opposite. You can see them, but they never happened - not even for the MC. So its is even less impacting than a dream or something like that.

But in the end it is your project and when this is the way you want to do it, that is fine, but its not for me, because imho it is just a kinetic novel - the player has 0 impact on the game.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Hey Dartred! I was looking over this forum and I have to say, don't let all the negative comments bring you down. When you communicate with the fans, sometimes it feels like you're working in customer service. Everyone has their own opinion and they all want things introduced in the game that they want, without thinking much about how it affects the developer.

What I want to say is hang in there, check for positive criticism and ignore the negative one. Oh and remember, no matter how many times you answer one question, there will always be someone who will ask the same exact question again.

I for one think you did well for your first game and I would like to see how the story develops. One thing that you can say to people who keep insisting on adding things that they want but you don't is to thank them for their suggestions but remind them that this is your game and you'll do things your way. Some will accept it, others won't but I think this will give you some peace of mind. Good luck!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you for the encouragement.
I kind of disagree with DanteRed's assessment. Sure, don't let the negative comments bring you down, but it's really hard to improve if you don't pay attention to the things people hate. I think your game has potential. I'm not a fan of three letter word, but as long as it's not a big part of the story that takes away from the overall story, I think it's fine. That said, have you considered adding a button to disable all En Tee Argh content like Power Vacuum has?

• Wow

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I kind of disagree with DanteRed's assessment. Sure, don't let the negative comments bring you down, but it's really hard to improve if you don't pay attention to the things people hate. I think your game has potential. I'm not a fan of three letter word, but as long as it's not a big part of the story that takes away from the overall story, I think it's fine. That said, have you considered adding a button to disable all En Tee Argh content like Power Vacuum has?
It's alright if you disagree with my assessment. After all, no two people will ever think the same way. And don't get me wrong, I too think that dartred has a lot of room for improvement. That's why I said to keep the positive criticism in mind. I wanted to encourage him because he already said that this is a work of passion for him. When one works on something and puts a lot of heart and effort into it, then releases it to the world, only to get negative feedback, that can hurt, no matter how prepared for that possibility you were. Now, it's possible that he has a thicker skin than I believe but even so, a little encouragement can go a long way.

Also, I felt that in some of the comments, people were complaining without doing any kind of research. People, please remember to check the first page and use the search tab. Trust me, it's very likely that some of your questions have already been answered already.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That was actually a coding issue. if i could just write it in the code to never ask you to watch an NTR scene, i would. i know people that don't want it, would rather not see it. It's just that i don't know how to code that. A few things I wanted to do, i had to scrap because I didn't know how to do it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I view this indeed as a kinetic novel with no choices, but instead premonition scenes where we learn what would have happened had Javier not acted/acted in the wrong way. For me, this is a good thing, and a great way to include some (very!) sexy scences early on [way better than having some side characters]. That these scences are not actually happening in the main continuity makes them more enjoyable to me, as it sufficiently dilutes the negative emotions attached to them.

Playing this without watching the red scenes seems rather absurd to me. If someone really doesn't want to see a futa, or a penis not attached to the MC touching MC's family members, why go for this one rather than something else? You don't need a futa or NTR* fetish to enjoy this (I have neither and I did), but if you have a strong aversion* you probably don't belong to the target audience.

The character designs are great. I hope that once Javier becomes less dominated by the Aunt, he grows his awesome hair back.

*[Actually, I'd argue that its questionable whether the prologue scence is NTR, and that the Ch1 scene definitely isn't NTR. But this is not a fruitful topic for these forums].

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
dartred Can you do me a huge favor? I want you to get more support. If you don't put NTR is avoidable on the front page you are going to be missing out on a lot of support. People who could support you aren't even going to download your game unless you put it there in BOLD. I would suggest something directly under the description in bold RED. Something like "NTR/FUTA is avoidable just don't click anything red. You have been warned" I saw someone else do this and made me want to try out their game.
Also you may want to make the NTR part canon. With that warning anybody who doesn't like it won't click and then you can get support from both sides of the community.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I dont know how i can make the NTR canon and avoidable... that's one of those situations where i can't appease both sides.

As for the NTR on the front, i guess i could make that clearer.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Also you may want to make the NTR part canon. With that warning anybody who doesn't like it won't click and then you can get support from both sides of the community.
That doesn't make sense, if the NTR is canon, then it doesn't matter how many warnings you put on the front page, people are not going to play or support the game, having that content be the CANON of the story means that all the time spent on that game avoiding the content will be pointless, because in the canon she already won.

If you want the game to gain more support, then you are giving the wrong advice.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
It totally makes sense. He is basically making 2 games in one. I'm a non-NTR person. I'm not going to give a fuck if there is a NTR version of the same story. "Ignorance is bliss"
you don't get it, if the NTR/Futa it's the canon of the story, the people who are not into that content will not play the game because to them any time spent on the game will be useless, because in the end they will always lose, by making it avoidable they can attract the players that don't like that content but want to see the MC get them for himself , By making the NTR the canon of the story they will alienate that player base, they won't play a game where they already lost.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes